Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends (43251 Views)

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by bidexmimi(f): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2016
How are you? Where are you? When are you closing? Just checking, take care. For a normal day tho

If the guy is not boring ehn, the conversation can last as mch as we jobless.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2016
adeh39:
grin grin grin

Have you eaten?
Yes

What did you eat?
Rice

What kinda Rice?, Jollof rice, white rice or fried?
White rice and stew

Did you made it yourself or you bought it?

I be like...
Imagine your boring monosyllabic replies to the nigga and you expect him to ask you something meaningful.

Really? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2016
jojosweet:
honest the moment una ask it becomes a deal breaker!straight! I cringe at it sef
lols i guess the guy that asked ain't dat special to you tongue
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2016
bidexmimi:
How are you? Where are you? When are you closing? Just checking, take care. For a normal day tho

If the guy is not boring ehn, the conversation can last as mch as we jobless.
As far as the lady keeps giving good replies it will be very difficult for guys to have boring conversations which will lead to annoying questions.

When you are not encouraging him with your answers that's what you get. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Laveda(f): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2016
adeh39:
grin grin grin

Have you eaten?
Yes

What did you eat?
Rice

What kinda Rice?, Jollof rice, white rice or fried?
White rice and stew

Did you made it yourself or you bought it?

I be like...

And you didn't care to ask if he has eaten too

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Okohlient(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Everything is problem to yuh gals
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by iamkingzlee(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

As far as the lady keeps giving good replies it will be very difficult for guys to have boring conversations which will lead to annoying questions.

When you are not encouraging him with your answers that's what you get. undecided
Ezally!!!! Their response determines the chat progress.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

You sef see am na!

And na them dey complain. How will that kind of question not spring up when she herself is not contributing meaningfully.

I just tire! undecided
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Laveda(f): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

You sef see am na!

And na them dey complain. How will that kind of question not spring up when she herself is not contributing meaningfully.

I just tire! undecided

undecided I tire for these girls

Trust me some of them making noise here can't hold a good convo for 20mins yet they'll come here saying most guys are boring..

To reply guys seff nah war embarassed don't mind them undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Harvard13(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:
If we say we have not eaten sef, do you guys do anything.?
ehen na. we will write it down dat we have a hungry gf
lolz

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by naijaboiy: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Ezally!!!! Their response determines the chat progress.
I've never chatted with a girl who responded well with me and we didn't make good friends.

The others who chat like they've got an empty skull I push them one side. Tomorrow they'll be disturbing your inbox saying you've forgotten them.

How will I not forget you when all you do is type monosyllabic answers or listen to me like I'm an oap when we are on the phone.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by naijaboiy: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

undecided I tire for these girls

Trust me some of them making noise here can't hold a good convo for 20mins yet they'll come here saying most guys are boring..

To reply guys seff nah war embarassed don't mind them undecided
Na their way na.

Well I've made it a duty to keep in contact with girls who are fun to be with and not the boring ones so definitely there's no space for such questions popping up frequently.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by iamkingzlee(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

I've never chatted with a girl who responded well with me and we didn't make good friends.

The others who chat like they've got an empty skull I push them one side. Tomorrow they'll be disturbing your inbox saying you've forgotten them.

How will I not forget you when all you do is type monosyllabic answers or listen to me like I'm an oap when we are on the phone.
push them one side sharp sharp!!! Dazz juz why akant do without fabulocity cheesy
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Imagine your boring monosyllabic replies to the nigga and you expect him to ask you something meaningful.

Really? undecided

undecided
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

undecided
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2016
HDee:

C'mon... You know its funny right cheesy
lol
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Did you dream of amala Lalasticlala??
certainly undecided
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by kuuljay(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2016
The most annoying questions is when you trying to catch your breath bursting and you hear " Now that you have gotten what you want are you happy now?"

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=sandrahnaub post=47648212][/quote]girl u bad grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Laveda(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Na their way na.

Well I've made it a duty to keep in contact with girls who are fun to be with and not the boring ones so definitely there's no space for such questions popping up frequently.

Better! grin
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Laveda(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Ladycloud(f): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
You mean like grin

Do you live in the cloud??
yes [i][/i]
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Some girls non get shame.
De can ask lick boys for Africa grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Category1: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..
When u answer yes ..he ask what did you eat grin..i go like See question cheesy..why you wan know wetin i eat undecided.

That was how a guy was asking me have you eaten ..i answered NO..he replied.
He: why?try and prepare something
Me: i dont have money n food stuff..
He: eyah sorry
#end of chat. .
He wouldn't message again grin..

Nigeria men i hail thee..
Eyah na food undecided
Can't lie u very sexy.
I hated reading ur comments before cos u are a always being too rude and always trynna act like u too pretty. your previous pictures never convinced me, but seeing this ur full recent pics makes me crazy. Nice legs but u need to work on stomach thou...kudos...few I have seen here on nairaland.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
grin[size=15pt] Did you dream of me cheesy ??[/size]

grin..
I went to church.
He: did you pray for me cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Category1: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..
When u answer yes ..he ask what did you eat grin..i go like See question cheesy..why you wan know wetin i eat undecided.

That was how a guy was asking me have you eaten ..i answered NO..he replied.
He: why?try and prepare something
Me: i dont have money n food stuff..
He: eyah sorry
#end of chat. .
He wouldn't message again grin..

Nigeria men i hail thee..
Eyah na food undecided
Can't lie u very sexy.
I hated reading ur comments before cos u are a always being too rude and always trynna act like u too pretty and your previous pictures never convinced me, but seeing this ur full recent pics makes me crazy. Nice legs but u need to work on stomach thou...kudos...few I have seen here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Category1:

Can't lie u very sexy.
I hated reading ur comments before cos u are a always being too rude and always trynna act like u too pretty and your previous pictures never convinced me, but seeing this ur full recent pics makes me crazy. Nice legs but u need to work on stomach thou...kudos...few I have seen here on nairaland.
sorry i have a flat tommy smiley..
The dress I'm putting on is skinny tight grin
What do you expect....I'm not skinny.

Modified:
Why is there a celeb pic on ur profile cheesy
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Category1: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
sorry i have a flat tommy smiley..
The dress I'm putting on is skinny tight grin
What do you expect....I'm not skinny.

Modified:
Why is there a celeb pic on ur profile cheesy

Nothing, just felt like using it. Isn't he cool?

But this is me.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Category1:

Nothing, just felt like using it. Isn't he cool?

But this is me.
grin angry
Are you sure u are the one currently on ur dp grin...
Tell me the truth sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Category1: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
grin angry
Are you sure u are the one currently on ur dp grin...
Tell me the truth sad
Why would you think I'm lying?
Inferiority complex?
I don't live in naija right now, but boy dey follow naija news wella lol.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by bidexmimi(f): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Ladies mostly give odd replies when we are not so into d guy or when he's annoying, but imagine a chat wit sum1 u've been wanting 2 talk to.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Category1:

Why would you think I'm lying?
Inferiority complex?
I don't live in naija right now, but boy dey follow naija news wella lol.
ok my bad.
Where are you now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.