Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,268 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends (43252 Views)

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by FreeWorld23: 5:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Layooluwa:

grin
good morning, have u eaten?
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by udyheart01(m): 5:25am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:
I hate that question 'have you eaten'.
Have You Eaten tongue?
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by cardoctor(m): 5:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Where are you?
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Cherishing(f): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Chai!! Nkechi so boys have started chasing you cheesy
If u are a girl and no man is chasing u, something is definitely not right with u.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Philadelphia: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=TWOYANSH post=47563386][/quote]
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by princeakins(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2016
adeh39:
grin grin grin

Have you eaten?
Yes

What did you eat?
Rice

What kinda Rice?, Jollof rice, white rice or fried?
White rice and stew

Did you made it yourself or you bought it?

I be like...

grin grin u cant blame such guy. They r d shy type n reali dont hv dt tang for a convo to flow..

Mornin ma
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nnadijeff3: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2016
1, How was your night? 2, Were are u? 3, Have u eaten? 3, How is ur people? 4, Am missing u. 5, when are we seeing? 6, Safe journey etc
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:22am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

If we say we have not eaten sef, do you guys do anything.?
Dont you know it is the intention that matters the most.Nigerian girls should not be so short-sighted, if I ask you about your welfare now and I dont have the money to give you today, trust me, I will give you more than enough tomorrow and I will cherish you like my soul but if you throw me away because of my present financial status na you lose o no be me
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by opecuddy(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2016
no.1 got me laughing its simple nigerians like food na
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by geesilver(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:
Showing caring now
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by pepigeorge(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
grin[size=15pt] Did you dream of me cheesy ??[/size]

I just asked a gf yesterday. ..lol...
guy dey ask u too..
I nor go use dat line again
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by emmayodata(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

The question is demeaning.
It's the type of question you ask a 2 year old kid.
You can't go about asking full grown adults "Have you eaten?"... You make yourself appear 20years older than them.
The question ain't bad sir, if a girl likes u, ur manner of showing care is negligible.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by skedy1(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

And why will you not eat sef
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by skedy1(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Me don kukuma stop to the ask that mumu-foolish question sef...'Have u eaten'

Cos this CRUTECH girls no d ever chop!
Baby have you eaten, NO!!
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by BrownChima212(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
So whats appropriate to ask a dump nigerian girl when in a convo cry
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by spencekat(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
grin...so true..
Guys are annoying. .i tell u
Likewise girls.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2016
emmayodata:
The question ain't bad sir, if a girl likes u, ur manner of showing care is negligible.

Would you like to eat something?
Would you like something to eat?
I'm having ____. Would you like to join me?
Can we get something to eat? I'm starving?

Use sense to ask the question without making the girl/guy feel belittled. Una no dey watch film?

If you can ask, Have you eaten? Then you can as well ask, Have you bathed? Did you use soap? Do you rub powder?

Can't you see these question are connected to little kids? And are Unromantic in every possible way?
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Izonpikin: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:
if we no ask one day ona go remind us why we no ask...say we no care... grin
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by iamrealdeji(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

Why are Nigerian girls all about money today? I was telling one of my guys yesterday that most Nigerian girls of today are not worthy of marriage. Must you girls depend on guys to eat or spend money? Didn't you see the mechanic girl on fp? Is that not inspiring enough?
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2016
confistified:
lols bro it actually shows care

Yes, you care. But in a FATHER to Child manner.
Rather than a boyfriend to Girlfriend way.

The question is not Romantic at all.
One can even mistake it for UNICEF type of question like say the girl na IDP (Internally Displaced Person) for camp.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2016
BrownChima212:
So whats appropriate to ask a dump nigerian girl when in a convo cry

As you have already concluded that she is dumb, what are you still doing there? Better leave her alone.

The day you find the girl who is not dumb, you will learn what to say.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by jojosweet(f): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2016
confistified:
if we nor ask nw una go say we nor dey caring undecided
honest the moment una ask it becomes a deal breaker!straight! I cringe at it sef
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Nnadijeff3:
1, How was your night? 2, Were are u? 3, Have u eaten? 3, How is ur people? 4, Am missing u. 5, when are we seeing? 6, Safe journey etc

This is Village Chief to Village house girl relationship. Definitely not bf to gf relationship.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..
When u answer yes ..he ask what did you eat grin..i go like See question cheesy..why you wan know wetin i eat undecided.

That was how a guy was asking me have you eaten ..i answered NO..he replied.
He: why?try and prepare something
Me: i dont have money n food stuff..
He: eyah sorry
#end of chat. .
He wouldn't message again grin..

Nigeria men i hail thee..
Eyah na food undecided

He was trying to avoid a hungry babe. . . dem full everywhere. Don't act like u don't know most of u naija girls act like 'I neva chop' . . .
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by achieverme(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

For your info Ajoke, he asks you if you have eaten because he wants to know if you are alright. That is sign that he cares.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..
When u answer yes ..he ask what did you eat grin..i go like See question cheesy..why you wan know wetin i eat undecided.

That was how a guy was asking me have you eaten ..i answered NO..he replied.
He: why?try and prepare something
Me: i dont have money n food stuff..
He: eyah sorry
#end of chat. .
He wouldn't message again grin..

Nigeria men i hail thee..
Eyah na food undecided
If he doesn't ask you will tag him uncaring, thats why guys needs to know that there is nothing you can do to make a female that doesn't want to be happy to really be happy so do you and be at your best of your game to yourself and let t them do more of the caring.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by agrovick(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:
Have u had breakfast nigbayen tongue
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Elxandre(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2016
ghostmist:
Most Nigerian girls are very poor conversationalists; they can't even maintain a decent conversation to save their lives... this kinda question often arises after the guy must have exhausted all he had to say with the girl contributing nothing.
Chatting with Nigerian girls is the most difficult chore I can think of.

So bland and boring, save for a few.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by naijaboiy: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

Its not like you girls even contribute anything meaningful to the conversation. All you do is open your ears and close your mouth.

Only a boring conversation will lead to such questions. When you are good at conversing then there would hardly be any need to ask those normal questions. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Famsey: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
That moment u say "I love you"....and she replies with "LOL, thanks."

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Yes, you care. But in a FATHER to Child manner.
Rather than a boyfriend to Girlfriend way.

The question is not Romantic at all.
One can even mistake it for UNICEF type of question like say the girl na IDP (Internally Displaced Person) for camp.
Bro trust me if u both feel the same way abt each other nd u don't ask certain things like
*. Have u eaten
*. Or wen they suddenly tell u they are feeling pain in thier tommy u should ask if it's dat time of the month
*. If she works, ask if they didn't stress her yoo much
e.t.c

All these questions to me shows care in a relationship nd not father to child

Do u no dat wen she truly loves u, you would be more closer to her dan her dad sef so she'd expect dis care

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.