Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. (34119 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by lonelydora: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
PriscaOge my bae, where do I fall in?
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Mypeople2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
OP forget about all these things you wrote here.When you have money, I mean money with long digits, the ladies will toast you..Even you, the guy will start running.
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Mypeople2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
OP forget about all these things you wrote here.When you have money, I mean money with long digits, the ladies will toast you..Even you, that is the guy, will start running.
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Damfostopper(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
I just came to wish u happi birthdae..... As for ur post.... Na u sabi
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by smarleybiz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks

BAe I love you.... Just say yes to me ND I will take you straight to the altar.... I mean am ooo.... No be friendship na marriage...

thanks in advance for acceptance ma proposing...... Oh mehn see bekee, sorry English....
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Ladycloud(f): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
photoshoot:
Ladycloud, where do I fall in? embarassed

Somewhere between 5 and two

Op, happy birthday smiley
embarassed
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mypeople2:
OP forget about all these things you wrote here.When you have money, I mean money with long digits, the ladies will toast you..Even you, that is the guy, will start running.
Lolss, how sure are you
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Damfostopper:
I just came to wish u happi birthdae..... As for ur post.... Na u sabi
Lolss thanks
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
smarleybiz:

BAe I love you.... Just say yes to me ND I will take you straight to the altar.... I mean am ooo.... No be friendship na marriage...

thanks in advance for acceptance ma proposing...... Oh mehn see bekee, sorry English....
Okay
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by smarleybiz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay

say yes BAe not okay
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Mypeople2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolss, how sure are you
I am very sure.Why do u think ladies date guys that have scattered dreadlocks and bushy hairstyles?Under normal condition, they won't .But since their money long, no need to say"I want you to be my babe, or will you be my girlfriend?" before she will start performing the responsibility of a girlfriend
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Mypeople2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
smarleybiz:

She go answer you.… .if she says yes, make we know… .so that we go celebrate with you

1 Like

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Mypeople2(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay
Answer na,… he don dey toast you

Happy birthday to you. I wish you many more sumptuous years ahead.Enjoy, na your day
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by photoshoot(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mypeople2:
I am very sure.Why do u think ladies date guys that have scattered dreadlocks and bushy hairstyles?Under normal condition, they won't .But since their money long, no need to say"I want you to be my babe, or will you be my girlfriend?" before she will start performing the responsibility of a girlfriend
Lolssd
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mypeople2:
Answer na,… he don dey toast you

Happy birthday to you. I wish you many more sumptuous years ahead.Enjoy, na your day
Thanks
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
tomquest:
"Unsuccessful men run after women; women run after successful men"

So my advice: instead of researching the best format to use to toast a woman, use that time to develop yourself, make plenty money and you'd be amazed that even your silence would attract women to you.
On point
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Thanks thanks thanks kiss
wow!we share same birthday date. Happybirthday.
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
wow!we share same birthday date. Happybirthday.
Wow Happy Birthday
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Wow Happy Birthday
oshey mo dupe! Kindly follow back.
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Globalhustler(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Most Nigerian guys have a lot of growing up to do when it comes to psyching ladies. They have not given up on the weird ways in which they ask ladies out or call out to women.
what do u want self. And what category did I fall in. I still tried my best in showing u I'm crushing on u yday. No reply, aja ni, eran ni o. After u will say Nigerian guys don't know how to toast.
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by smarleybiz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mypeople2:
She go answer you.… .if she says yes, make we know… .so that we go celebrate with you

she say okay, mhe no come know whether the okay means yes or no...
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by ogbobo: 2:13am On Jul 16, 2016
in other words,my own toasting na by blinking,winking,waving,coughing or smiling.belive me before you exhaust all these tactics,the babe must fall.
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Mypeople2(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2016
smarleybiz:

she say okay, mhe no come know whether the okay means yes or no...
I believe the okay means "yes".You know she is the shy type.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Globalhustler:
what do u want self. And what category did I fall in. I still tried my best in showing u I'm crushing on u yday. No reply, aja ni, eran ni o. After u will say Nigerian guys don't know how to toast.
Lolsss maybe you have to try again wink
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by Globalhustler(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolsss maybe you have to try again wink
u kno what I don't wanna try again on here. Im shy on public forum. Let me av ur number, don't worry we'll bk on fp with our story.
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by smarleybiz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mypeople2:
I believe the okay means "yes".You know she is the shy type.

I believe so too...... Thanks for your concern.. I really appreciate.
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
smarleybiz:

I believe so too...... Thanks for your concern.. I really appreciate.
See these people ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by smarleybiz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

which people be DAT
Re: 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. by smarleybiz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

abeg say yes to mhe nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.