Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Should I Go About It.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should I Go About It.? (1013 Views)

Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? / I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Go About It.? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Am a serving corp member in a specific area where students are.am the only dude in the place I rented. All my neighbours are female students. They keep tempting me with their ways and attitude. How can I run one of the packages without others knowing. What are the things I need to do sharparly.

Sharp bad guys in the thread. Your priceless post is required
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
I will advice you to do things openly, dont run things in secret, start running each and every one of them openly, let them start competing for your dick. b4 u know it, in three month, u will sleep with all of them repeatedly. but dont allow any of them cook for you.
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin

Hold on lemme call my squad ..they are the most sharp sharp in the building ...

Smellinganus
Slyisaac
Olohilistic
Saintsamuraii
Undisputedbosom
Lexxyburg

He needs ur help embarassed
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Instead of make u start to dey think of how u go get better job after service, na as to take dey spoil small girls life u dey think.. Smh
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Smellinganus Slyisaac Olohilistic Saintsamuraii Undisputedbosom Lexxyburg

hehe im first to comment.
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I will advice you to do things openly, dont run things in secret, start running each and every one of them openly, let them start competing for your dick. b4 u know it, in three month, u will sleep with all of them repeatedly. but dont allow any of them cook for you.
haha.. One of them almost cooked for me yesterday o.

But all of them are friends though. One is alreadyttripping. But she is shy of her friends and what they might say
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Instead of make u start to dey think of how u go get better job after service, na as to take dey spoil small girls life u dey think.. Smh
have bn expecting a comment like this
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
MemphisDepay:
haha.. One of them almost cooked for me yesterday o.

But all of them are friends though. One is alreadyttripping. But she is shy of her friends and what they might say
BRO the bad guys rule is that, if ure having constant sex with just one and the others dnt know, then she can cook 4 u, but if ure doing them altogether and they know of your sexcapades, then dnt eat any of their food.
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehe im first to comment.

I saw it... U beat me on tat... Ur Mr. FLASH grin

1 Like

Re: How Should I Go About It.? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
BRO the bad guys rule is that, if ure having constant sex with just one and the others dnt know, then she can cook 4 u, but if ure doing them altogether and they know of your sexcapades, then dnt eat any of their food.
hmmmm I haven't started any intimate convo with any of them. Just dunno how to go about it at the moment
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by Lexxyburg(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Smellinganus
Slyisaac
Olohilistic
Saintsamuraii
Undisputedbosom
Lexxyburg

Trapqueen! What's up...work kept me busy.
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by rawpadgin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
They are actually after u because they don't have altanative & they have to service their engines

So don't begin to feel u are handsome or sexy
Re: How Should I Go About It.? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Trapqueen! What's up...work kept me busy.

Hey baby, hope u ok.. Sorry was locked up (as always ) for a couple of days tongue tongue

Take ur time ...no pressure kiss juz poke me whenever ur free.. Take care grin

(1) (Reply)

Is She Leaving Me For My Friend / The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook / See What This Bible Verse Predicted About Ladies Of Today(baby mamas everywhere]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.