Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? (29760 Views)

Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? / Port Harcourt Big Boy Be Like....(pics) / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by truth12(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
sinaj:
lol u don't make choice for people.

The word Choice is very powerful.

It can only b chosen by an individual.

You only guide her, enlighten her, give her options nd let her choose.
It's either she chooses the path to destruction or the right path.

whoa!! noted.

A 14yr old should be in ss1.
You don't follow her to school or know what she does bhind your back.

Haven't you heard of cases where children from authoritarian home with all the discipline still go astray?

Mayb your bro was hiding his gf xo u wnt steal her from himtongue
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by rawpadgin(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
sinaj:
lol u don't make choice for people.

The word Choice is very powerful.

It can only b chosen by an individual.

You only guide her, enlighten her, give her options nd let her choose.
It's either she chooses the path to destruction or the right path.

A 14yr old should be in ss1.
You don't follow her to school or know what she does bhind your back.

Haven't you heard of cases where children from authoritarian home with all the discipline still go astray?

Mayb your bro was hiding his gf xo u wnt steal her from himtongue
grin we are two different individuals, I'm a disciplinarian u are apparently not

I believe kids needs to be strictly guarded else they make wrong decisions & of cause u know the decision u make either make or break u

Let me use myself as a case study, when i was in my early 20's I was seeing a lot of bars but instead of investing i was flexing like there was no tomorrow

I was young & naive, nobody to advise & or knock sense into my headhead grin

Thank God for giving me a second shot

Wait a minute, are u not a nigerian

Chai! Oyinbo mentality don spoil some of us finish
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin we are two different individuals, I'm a disciplinarian u are apparently not

I believe kids needs to be strictly guarded else they make wrong decisions & of cause u know the decision u make either make or break u

Let me use myself as a case study, when i was in my early 20's I was seeing a lot of bars but instead of investing i was flexing like there was no tomorrow

I was young & naive, nobody to advise & or knock sense into my headhead grin

Thank God for giving me a second shot

Wait a minute, are u not a nigerian

Chai! Oyinbo mentality don spoil some of us finish
lol am a full Nigerian tongue

Evn as a disciplinarian, you can enforce discipline in your child only when he does something bad in your presence. What if he did that in your absence?

Ok lemme give you an example.
My dad is a disciplinarian, no one mess up whenever he is home.

And I live alone in school. I can decide to club, smoke or do anything in school, because my dad will not find out. And pretend to be a saint whenever I go home.

I dunno if you get, what am trying to make u undastnd is that you cannot enforce a behaviour on an adolescent via discipline.

Behaviour is controlled by the choice we make.

1 Like

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by rawpadgin(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
sinaj:
lol am a full Nigerian tongue

Evn as a disciplinarian, you can enforce discipline in your child only when he does something bad in your presence. What if he did that in your absence?

Ok lemme give you an example.
My dad is a disciplinarian, no one mess up whenever he is home.

And I live alone in school. I can decide to club, smoke or do anything in school, because my dad will not find out. And pretend to be a saint whenever I go home.

I dunno if you get, what am trying to make u undastnd is that you cannot enforce a behaviour on an adolescent via discipline.

Behaviour is controlled by the choice we make.
sinaj, sinaj, sinaj my dear friend

the topic says " @what particular age should a girl be ALLOWED to be in a relationship"

to allow something simply means u are aware of it but decided to let go

if ur ward decides to live a promiscuous life & his/her guardian is keeping mute about it.......

boy oboy!

1 Like

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Cherishing(f): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
truth12:
Lol... age of accountability.
and also age of Economising .Lolz
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
19 Is okay for me..
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by FRANKOXY(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Are you a Christian?
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by mazizitonene(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Realslimshady(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
some will say when she is responsible,but by mistakes we learn lesson,from that we learn how to take responsibility....so as 4 me it shld be at d age of 16 minimum
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by weblord1900: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
In Nigeria it's optional ..any age you like
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by callmebeauty(f): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
I started dating @ age 22;its about your readiness and level of maturity though
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Xeedorf: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alabosi ni gbogbo yi patapata cheesy
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawpadgin:
sinaj, sinaj, sinaj my dear friend

the topic says " @what particular age does a girl ALLOWED to be in a relationship"

to allow something simply means u are aware of it but decided to let go

if ur ward decides to live a promiscuous life & his/her guardian is keeping mute about it.......

boy oboy!
was answering ur question not d op's question tongue
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by alabiman: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
18 in my opinion.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by louismane2: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
i think from 20 is pretty normal #just saying
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Ladycloud(f): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
I'll say 18
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Eric2537: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
fr me, wen he or she can provide food on d table den he/she z ready fr relationship
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by tartar9(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
When He/She is married sad
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Ikaosunwon(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
when she knows the essence of a relationship and the knowledge of what it takes to be in a relationship. shikena.

1 Like

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by olagold79: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pointless question. As if she/he will ask your permission before getting to relationship. When he/she his sufficenetly sensible...shikena. I had my first gal at 17,and I immediately knew it was not gonna work.....but you still see 20soemthing-year-olds, and 30s asking funny questions about relationship. The things they seek solutions to now , I knew back at 17 and even gave people advice (older folks). I started dating my current fiance a couple of months after that and we have been together for 8years. I still see people in their 30s who are morons/imbeciles when it comes to relationship n teenagers who are far more emotionally intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wen u re done wit ur ssce.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by evy1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
1:Above 18
2:For a lady when she is able to take care of her private part very well,then for a guy when he learns how to wear a clean boxers, even if he is not expecting a girl.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wenever she is ready
Jeez! Halfricanadian Baby kiss
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by ojnnaco(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
For me I think 22years is OK
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
from birth na

.as in mum and dad relationship wink
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by prinsam30: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why on earth would they be in a relationship in the first place.

Go to school, go to college, grad with a good grade, get a nice job with good pay, choose from one these broken relationships, mend it, make a perfect one out of it and enjoy your self then I will consider you eligible to be in a relationship on that very age you are ready
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lols, vry funny. From d way dis generation is goin, am afraid children wil start datin from dia mothers womb.
Bt d best for a gal is 18 while a guy shuld be 22. But no mata wot, age is neva Maturity.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
truth12:
YOUR OPINION GUYS!!

2yrs...Idiat!!!!
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by truth12(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Randy91:

2yrs...Idiat!!!!
pedo spotted!!
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by truth12(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Randy91:

2yrs...Idiat!!!!
pedo spotted!!
Randy91:

2yrs...Idiat!!!!
pedo spotted!!
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by mfujah(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
minimum 18
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Praizekeyz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ahaaaannnn!!! Patapata 2years is cool naw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.