Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? (29759 Views)

Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? / Port Harcourt Big Boy Be Like....(pics) / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by HirstMOG(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
go and read your bible.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Raymie(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Girl=16years
Boy=when he's able to have his own place with enough income to accommodate another person's needs.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
i can't date any girl that will be doing that her mum told her that sex is bad, it irritates me, i date matured girls biko.

1 Like

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by nkemdi89(f): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
It depends
Only child 18
Only son 19
Only daughter 20
Ada 19
Children from late marriages 19
Normal children without any clause for the girls after your first degree or your graduation from any skill centre, for the boys until you can find for yourself and no privacy on your phone until you can afford to get one for yourself. Can't be sending my Lil brother money and he will spending on a girl that has multiple source of income.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by iykedare(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont owe u an explanation do i?

No,you don't. You owe your husband the explanation of how you messed up his " food", turned it to second hand pu$$1 and still expect him not to cheat with a woman with better pu$$1.

Ask the older women,some of them are feeling the musicas a result of their crazy youth life.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Olubee22(f): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Age has nothing to do with relationship and am not saying 15 is old enough to be involved in 1. I think what matters most is maturity and d ability(common sense) to differentiate between the good,the bad and ugly.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
MrEverything:

True that
you gat to purchase survillance cameras...
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
iykedare:

No,you don't. You owe your husband the explanation of how you messed up his " food", turned it to second hand pu$$1 and still expect him not to cheat with a woman with better pu$$1.

Ask the older women,some of them are feeling the musicas a result of their crazy youth life.

A man dat truly loved me will over lookall dat biko

U tink i will b stressing mysef over a man who doesnt appreciate me? Huh? No body as dat time

For every messed up human dere is someone destinied to love dem

Kim k sha marry o we no dey hear cheating scandals bou kanye like befor o
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
iykedare:

U tink i will b stressing mysef over a man who doesnt appreciate me? Huh? No body as dat time

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
olagold79:

Hahha...bros, I am a complete ajepako. That is why I find the adventure so endearing to me. Infact, I lost my dad 3months to my post-UME. I met a girl in the post-UME hall at that time (immediately I stopped seeing the first girl) ,I immediately knew she was above my class.I wrote her post-UME for her n she gained admission the following year. I told her I was interested in her before I helped her write the exam n she told me to just chill. But after helping her I felt I wasn't gonna be sure maybe she loved me or was just repaying me.She was spending so much on me and always showing be off as d brilliant dude to everybody even at times when I was ashamed of the way I looked n dressed.She was really nice, very adoring, she would cook for me n all that. Remember I already wooed her and she asked for time, but I never repeated it again after doing her that favour, because I was never gonna be sure of the love.Even at the age of 17 I knew this was not the life I planned to live...I can't allow a girl spend on me n maybe keep loving me ONLY cos I am a kind of trophy to her. I made this vow when I was 14.

And that was the point I was making, most guys can't figure these things out in their 30s. I see issues people bring here n I just shake my head. It is not rocket science to know a healthy relationship.

But I waited n met the girl of my dream n I knew immediately!!!!.We both struggled together , her father was a pensioner throughout her undergrad years. Yet, she would never demand common credit card from me .she schooled in Ado while I schooled in Akure, we will contribute T fare if one of us needed to visit. She is extremely creative and can turn anything into beautiful work of art, due to her talent n her background in Arcchy. Looking at her alone is enough inspiration for me to be extremely successful , n it has spurred me into doing great things, likewise her too.I just gained a scholarship after NYSC , I didn't have a dime to come ...we found a way n here we are.

So when I read alot of derogatory stuffs about women n relationships here...I can only smh.Good women n men abound. I am not an old school, still much less than 30. It doesn't matter the age you meet the right one, hold dem cherish dem , motivate each other. I still see adults who can't even make up their mind even when the Mr/Mrs right is even struggling for their attention.....because they can't figure out the little details.They have their sights glued on completely irrelevant stuffs. And with kind of message I read here always some young ones are already filling their mind with sentiments that will never allow them have a blissful reltionship.

haaaaaa, Romeo and Justina own na play compared to this your love story.

na the kind of original relationship wey homeboy the seek since 500 B.C. be this oo

1 Like

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by iykedare(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

You are a clown. So you think a naija man will manage a tokunbo pu$$1 when there are lots of fresh pu$$13$ out there.

Some and their brain sef

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
iykedare:

You are a clown. So you think a naija man will manage a tokunbo pu$$1 when there are lots of fresh pu$$13$ out there.

Some and their brain sef

Ok who says its a must i settle down with nigerian men?
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by iykedare(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok who says its a must i settle down with nigerian men?

Fine. Nigerian men don't settle for less. Now go settle with a man who will appreciate the crumbs. We don't.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by girlie4rea: 4:52am On Jul 17, 2016
ojun50:
Wen she started hvin air in her armpit
reali! at 9?

1 Like

Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Bishops10(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2016
When I was in JSS3 two of my Elder sis(one married then) kept on telling me to bring my girlfriend home.Eventually the got to know the girl through my bizzybody friends,they even have her number on their phone.
Their reason: We know this town very well more than you do so we know most of the girls her and their characters.. we don't want you to go dating The bad gals.

decide for yourself
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by DedeNkem: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2016
There are things you can't control. You can't control when they would lose their virginity.

You can only advise them to be responsible and focus more on their studies.

Nothing spoils a kid more than school because that's where they're mostly exposed to bad kids. If you train your kid well, he or she will try to avoid bad kids.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by KINGS100(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2016
the apropriate age is 18 year of age. It's the legitimate adulthood age. There is no excuse for naive or ignorance at adulthood. At 18 year of age, One can be refered to as a MAN not boy and WOMAN or LADY not girl. One is by law mature to take responsibilities for his action.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by squanta(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2016
EmperorLee:
It all depends..
For my kid sister - 21...
For a girl I want to date - 18...
For my daughter - undecided Until I think she is ripe for marriage lipsrsealed..
you be true naija man
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Abodunrin07(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
At least 18 yrs
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by beesammy(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2016
6?!?!?! Esau, is that you?

lielbree:

Don't be sick! I had public hair at 6 angry
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by deluxez12(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
Adulthood begins from 18 years!
bro ur age doesnt determine maturity
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Fourwinds: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

No age to b sincere

Older women can flop relationships

While younger women can keep relationships

Nd sometimes its d other way around

U kno maturity is nt by age

So wenever she is ready bt i prefer 16 upward tho
hope if she begins to smash at dat age 16 u won't call it child abuse or not consensual
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by chigoizie7(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

And u think I will be busy stressing myself to appreciate someone who doesn't give me any reason to appreciate?

What if I also tell u that a girl who truly loved me will do anything humanly possible to make sure I don't have myself in a situation where I will have to overlook things for any reason.

My dear, it is a two way traffic, don't always wait to reciprocate, u can be d initiator too.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Damminglola(f): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2016
It is always at the age of achievement and maturity!!! No precise age
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by raphieMontella: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2016
well i'd choose 16 for relationships(no sex..kissing is allowed sha) and 18 for sex.. Although 16 is the legal sex age
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by eripecs(f): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
How old are you? Relationship is a mere distraction. Focus on your goals when you are ready for marriage then pray for your own bone. Relationships are characterized with heartaches,disappointments and fornications, which are sin.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by sylvez(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Be realistic dont decieve ursef honestly there are types of relationships

Didnt say 16yrs old shd b avin sex or kissing

Bt can go out with frnds both boys nd girls

Ur definition of relationship in africa is usually sex kiss nd all nd in d idea setting its nt so

Wateva u dont teach a child ursef

They will learn it by themselves

dat is actually d problem, its a problem of idealogy, is going out wit a frnd how u define a relationship? Bt dats nt wat d op is saying, we all know wat d op is saying....so...dats just it...u can figure it out if u want.
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by sylvez(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
eripecs:
How old are you? Relationship is a mere distraction. Focus on your goals when you are ready for marriage then pray for your own bone. Relationships are characterized with heartaches,disappointments and fornications, which are sin.

can u imagine?
is heartache a sin?
dis are d kind of people dat will fall for God said I should marry you guys.......smh
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
For the guy, I think its when he's old enough to take sound decisions, when he's financially capable and of course when he knows that men are not supposed to act as mugus. For the women, I don't know. They're never matured. Lol grin
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Melonny(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
For me, A girl can start a relationship when she's mature enough to care of the results or consequence of the relationship. she shd be able to make smart decisions for her future if probably she gets pregnant or she get dumped(cos there are cry babies everywhere)
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by Mcclassic(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
It depends oh!!!..some starts 4rm jss3 or even when dey are 15
Re: At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? by eripecs(f): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
sylvez:

can u imagine?
is heartache a sin?
dis are d kind of people dat will fall for God said I should marry you guys.......smh
I may be old enough to be your mother, so you see am only helping you. If heartache isn't what of fornication?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.