Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? (4297 Views)

"How To Easily Avoid Disappointments" --ogabenji / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Must Read: Valentine’s Day Disappointments And How To Deal With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by firstking01(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Sure I did
You are wellcome..
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I walk fast. . . Very fast.

Why don't juz tell me to run instead ? undecided
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
firstking01:
Sorry but i hardly go into depression cos i'm already used to how life works and i knw how to manage and adjust to circumstances and make myself happy....

Now listen to this, happiness is earned..
it's you who chosed to be sad.

i know this shi.t everytime but still, the constant thinking about money and bills stuff and the fact of living this rat-race of a life.
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Used to do this but not anymore

Well, I think bcoz I'm very sensitive kind of person... I'm very allergic to liars undecided
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Jay542(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
When I make dua (prayers) I just believe they'll be light later on.
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by RoyalBlak007: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Allen

avenue
pcguru1:

Which area ?
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Sexxkillz: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Why don't juz tell me to run instead ? undecided
Run!
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Well, I will say that I'm already used to disappointments and betrayal in life which has made me a better and stronger person.. I have been betrayed by countless times by male friends, girlfriends, family members and perhaps, those I thought would be the last people to betray me.

Despite the fact that I accord both young and old with love and open arms according to my inbred manner, people often pay me back with betrayals and cruicification and I begin to wonder if I'm the only one on earth to be treated that way.

The only thing that has been making be overcome life disappointments and tribulations is that, I have this natural spirit of perseverance, strive and inability to give up no matter the heat

I think betrayal is an attribute of humans be it on large scale or minimal level.
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
pcguru1:

i know this shi.t everytime but still, the constant thinking about money and bills stuff and the fact of living this rat-race of a life.

You are so right.
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Allen

avenue

lol yeah guessed as much.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by unapapadeycraze: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Am fine thank you and how are you doing?

mo wa ok. Nkan to fi se ibadi yi, o n entice me.

How's ibadan?
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Try it sometime. There's always time to walk.

I would have loved to do that this evening but its freaking cold out there.

I don't wanna catch cold sad
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by RoyalBlak007: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin cool
pcguru1:

lol yeah guessed as much.

thats your

spot too?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

mo wa ok. Nkan to fi se ibadi yi, o n entice me.

How's ibadan?
I will act like I didn't see the first line.

Ib is fine thank you.
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
I just go to a relaxation joint and take a couple of chilled drinks.. and relax...
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin cool

thats your

spot too?
Well not really, someone invited me "clubbing" only for me to enter the club and lo and behold naked chics, the club is like a turning to your right, you take a sloppy road down, not a stripper person like that. But was fun to watch though

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by RoyalBlak007: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
pcguru1:

Well not really, someone invited me "clubbing" only for me to enter the club and lo and behold naked chics, the club is like a turning to your right, you take a sloppy road down, not a stripper person like that. But was fun to watch though

Yeah ur right cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
pcguru1:

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by unapapadeycraze: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I will act like I didn't see the first line.

Ib is fine thank you.

ma se bayi funmi na, mo like nkan to fi se ibadi, mo fe wa in charge. Omoge, mo ma like ko wa sile mi. I read your 2go experiencecheesy. You won't have that kind of experience in my own crib. nice experience ni o ma ni ti o ba wa sile mi.

Se o lo church leni?
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
I think whenever I'm sad
maybe my love ones got me angry
..I will just have a moment to start pondering on the good things the person has done for me and that will overwhelm the anger the person caused...
likewise life whenever I got disappointed by anyone or anything I will always reassure myself the good things never end

guess I have said alot*
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
sekxy:
I think whenever I'm sad
maybe my love ones got me angry
..I will just have a moment to start pondering on the good things the person has done for me and that will overwhelm the anger the person caused...
likewise life whenever I got disappointed by anyone or anything I will always reassure myself the good things never end

guess I have said alot*

Good idea
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

shocked lipsrsealed

am curious what's with the expression ?? the fact that i went there or someone like me can do such ?
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
pcguru1:

am curious what's with the expression ?? the fact that i went there or someone like me can do such ?

Am not judging you dear.

It was my subconscious mind that dropped the smiley not me.

wink
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Am not judging you dear.

It was my subconscious mind that dropped the smiley not me.

wink

lol
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by ariyebaba(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
No sad moment cuz am always busy with ma biz.
#nodullmoment
cheesy:p
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I think betrayal is an attribute of humans be it on large scale or minimal level.
Of course you're right

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
ariyebaba:
No sad moment cuz am always busy with ma biz.

#nodullmoment

cheesy:p

Yinmu
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Hanahan
You're mean ooooooo
You added that Cos am big right?
ironically I didn't check your pix, I was only speaking from experience and knowledge as a doctor.
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Deanny(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sleep!!! .... Y'all shd try it
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by bitchcrafts: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
I just try to calm down, recline, analyse the situation and grab the lesson. Come evening, I go clubbing and gist with the bros . Problem solved!
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:

ironically I didn't check your pix, I was only speaking from experience and knowledge as a doctor.
Ohk ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by ariyebaba(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pls dont let ur '' IMU '' get twisted.
There are a lot i av to think of better than pondering over one little thing.
Life is short,brutish,nasty n fun filled as well.
Yewandequeen:

Yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. / Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help / Fat Girls Or Slim Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.