Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? (4314 Views)

"How To Easily Avoid Disappointments" --ogabenji / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Must Read: Valentine’s Day Disappointments And How To Deal With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
obadizena:

@ the bolded, Yewandequeen

@ EroticAngelina,
On the bolded, I don't see it as weird. Just that it might be considered as an unconventional yet highly effective way of managing and dissipating of anger. tongue

Lol
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Yewandequeen:
I don't know if this is weird or normal #just a random thought.

When am sad and I don't feel good about something, I console myself with food grin will just keep eating anything I come across for the rest of the day.

I know it vary with individuals,some resort to hanging out, some becomes Hot, some prefer to be alone etc

@ OP,
Eating while one is very sad poses serious danger to one's health; particularly if that person has developed the habit of using food for managing sadness, anger, frustration, and other negative moods.

When we think, it causes our brain to generate electrical impulses which affect our body chemistry and causes our muscles to work.. However, when we're sad, the electrical current generated by our brain, as a result of our thoughts, becomes defective as it does not have the indispensable correct wave form. Due to its defective nature, it causes wrong messages to be sent to our glands, affecting their secretions and upsetting our body chemistry in general. This imbalance, then, causes the most susceptible parts of our body to gradually begin to develop serious ailments - if it's the brain, it starts developing brain tumor, for instance; if it's the bones, arthritis will begin to develop; and so on. This is how sadness, anger, jealousy, frustration and all the other forms of negative moods, when sustained for protracted period, lead to physical ailments (psychosomatic diseases) which are difficult to cure by using conventional drugs.

Furthermore, this imbalance in the body also affects the proper functioning of the digestive system. (We're all witnesses to how when NEPA is on low-current, the fan cannot move when we switch it on.)
If we eat, when we are in a sad mood, our digestive system will not function properly. It will not produce the appropriate juices and enzymes in correct proportions at the appropriate time to digest the food. Consequently, the chemicals in the food would be reacting within themselves in a wrong manner, causing harmful toxins to be deposited into the cells of the body. Thus aggravating an already bad situation.

It is not advisable for a nursing mother to breastfeed a child when she has been in a protracted bad mood prior to the feeding.
A child who is being nursed by a mother that is seized by a fit of anger, for instance, could die from poisoning.
Re: How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? by Yewandequeen(f): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2016
obadizena:

@ OP,
Eating while one is very sad poses serious danger to one's health; particularly if that person has developed the habit of using food for managing sadness, anger, frustration, and other negative moods.

When we think, it causes our brain to generate electrical impulses which affect our body chemistry and causes our muscles to work.. However, when we're sad, the electrical current generated by our brain, as a result of our thoughts, becomes defective as it does not have the indispensable correct wave form. Due to its defective nature, it causes wrong messages to be sent to our glands, affecting their secretions and upsetting our body chemistry in general. This imbalance, then, causes the most susceptible parts of our body to gradually begin to develop serious ailments - if it's the brain, it starts developing brain tumor, for instance; if it's the bones, arthritis will begin to develop; and so on. This is how sadness, anger, jealousy, frustration and all the other forms of negative moods, when sustained for protracted period, lead to physical ailments (psychosomatic diseases) which are difficult to cure by using conventional drugs.

Furthermore, this imbalance in the body also affects the proper functioning of the digestive system. (We're all witnesses to how when NEPA is on low-current, the fan cannot move when we switch it on.)
If we eat, when we are in a sad mood, our digestive system will not function properly. It will not produce the appropriate juices and enzymes in correct proportions at the appropriate time to digest the food. Consequently, the chemicals in the food would be reacting within themselves in a wrong manner, causing harmful toxins to be deposited into the cells of the body. Thus aggravating an already bad situation.

It is not advisable for a nursing mother to breastfeed a child when she has been in a protracted bad mood prior to the feeding.
A child who is being nursed by a mother that is seized by a fit of anger, for instance, could die from poisoning.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Sisters Fight On Facebook. / I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! / What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.