Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast (46330 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by LordScent(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Jolsnow:
Passionate sex between two lovers isn't a mistake.

#WORD
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by LordScent(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2016
DanceVille:
Thanks bro..

I hail you..

You must be lalas lost nephew cheesy

Making FP easily since 1600B.C
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2016
LordScent:

You must be lalas lost nephew cheesy

Making FP easily since 1600B.C
Lol!

We no sabi know bro lala o.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by kings09(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2016
It's all part of living. We all make mistakes here n there n it's wat makes life interesting. Make una stop all diz 7, 21 or 45 mistakes in life n just live life
DanceVille:
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by LordScent(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

We no sabi know bro lala o.

Shout to lalasticlala. ... buh oga i still dey vex for u shaa. Na scentmarlc
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2016
LordScent:

Shout to lalas ... buh oga i still dey vex for u shaa. Na scentmarlc
Why vexing bro?
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by LordScent(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2016
DanceVille:
Why vexing bro?

Lolzz. Na me and lalastic get surutu no be you.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2016
LordScent:

Lolzz. Na me and lalastic get surutu no be you.
Lol!

Ok bro.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Phunkyposh(f): 12:50am On Jul 19, 2016
I. can relate with 5...one has to be cautious
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by jojosweet(f): 12:57am On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:
u know i don't pity ladies? Especially d bad charactered ones. With fake lifestyles. The ones that forget homes becux they got into d uni or got a good job. D ones that lost respect for deciplined guys becux they r datting one pot bellied old man. In general i don't feel one pity for em.
seriously u need to upgrade ur sense.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Pascalin90: 1:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Babes if you gat a fine dude make you flaunt am jare...shuu! e easy? #wetin concern me sef#
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by sammytwain(m): 3:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Mai use my d*ck before I go comment grin
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 19, 2016
jojosweet:
seriously u need to upgrade ur sense.
if i were u, I wouldn't say that.. It could be better for if u continue hidding dat character..

As for d insult. I will ignore dis one.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Rexhenrex(m): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Checked86:
both have always been critically buttressed and analysed but you hardly pay attention to that of the guys. You want to unearth an unending argument about guys' never-do-wrong status, right? Just pay attention.
ook
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by ehiage27(m): 5:32am On Jul 19, 2016
Rubbish...... make she do less and see who go carry am put for house, total non-sense. For the Sex tiny has anybody ever buy a car with checking the engine? Dat naija we na dey GIRLS the person dat put this put is trying to make u lose ur future hubby. Who is perfect? NO ONE.. do wetin dey ur mind.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by solaere(m): 5:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Abegii wetin dem dey call dis house lizad 4 english,tiny like dis??lolz i don laugh my slf so no insult me jxt teach me nd i 'll learn ....
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 19, 2016
rawpadgin:
I can relate with no. 2

there is this chick...

immediately we made love she uploaded my pic on facebook with a caption i don't even understand

"With a caption I don't even understand" cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Harrybanty(m): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Jolsnow:
Abeg what is the difference between sex and passionate sex? Is it not same procedure of the Biro in a sharpener?
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by RasheedUmar: 6:07am On Jul 19, 2016
They engage him in unprotected sex and pin down the young man.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Adisa89(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2016
They start being possessive and suspecting him always. They would check his phone calls, inbox and in some cases call the female contacts on his phone and harass them.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by andreawills96(f): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Love love a feeling that turn d normalto abnormal
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by WAGAZ: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Love everywhere sad
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by legendarystar: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2016
DanceVille:
classical poo
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by anselm791(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Jolsnow:
No it isn't, it's illicit, and a great sin against your own body, get married first.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by rawpadgin(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2016
DMeanMan:

"With a caption I don't even understand" cheesy cheesy
why laughing na
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2016
legendarystar:

classical poo
Thank you.

Buh write your own first.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Adisa89:
They start being possessive and suspecting him always. They would check his phone calls, inbox and in some cases call the female contacts on his phone and harass them.
Lol!

That's very truee.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2016
RasheedUmar:
They engage him in unprotected sex and pin down the young man.
Na rape be that..
Lol.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2016
sammytwain:
Mai use my d*ck before I go comment grin
Lol.

Wetin you wan use your dick for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.