Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast (46340 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2016
HDee:
Ohh... Blaq beauty! That got my attention..grin How is you?
you is fine
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by ClassCaptain(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2016
UIA04:
Come, you rub tin tomatoes for lips?
lol,,,,
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by HDee(m): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2016
VenusBetty:
you is fine
lol.. grin seems we're on the same track..
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by sleekyonyx(f): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2016
rawpadgin:
I can relate with no. 2

there is this chick...

immediately we made love she uploaded my pic on facebook with a caption i don't even understand
She meant to say, she doesn't understand how the baba jazz became too effective... grin
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by sekem: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2016
ehiage27:
Rubbish...... make she do less and see who go carry am put for house, total non-sense. For the Sex tiny has anybody ever buy a car with checking the engine? Dat naija we na dey GIRLS the person dat put this put is trying to make u lose ur future hubby. Who is perfect? NO ONE.. do wetin dey ur mind.

Excuse me sir, but it's not a must that you must comment.

I can't even understand what you're trying to say.

Chai!!!
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Stellamariss(f): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2016
u guys are teaching us alot
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Vikky014(f): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Jolsnow:
Passionate sex between two lovers isn't a mistake.
passionate sex indeed. whn d two una get tired nw u wont remember the passionate sex bt will look for anoda chick to marry or she might dump u whn d ring is nt coming fast
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Vikky014(f): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Izyyblaze:

No...they only become your nightmare when you take their love for granted.
1 bottle of malt for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by frenzydaniel1(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2016
PHOTO MIXING

They start photomixing, photogriding thier new catch togeda with thiers. And foolishly start uploading uploading the stuff everywhere

START ADDING MZ, MHIZ

they will start adding Mz, Miss, Mhiz, Olori including the guys name to thier own name on social media.
Abeg wen u brkup shey na
EX olori or Ex Mhiz una go ur self?
grin grin

chiken brainz
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by frenzydaniel1(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2016
PHOTO MIXING

They start photomixing, photogriding thier new catch togeda with thiers. And foolishly start uploading uploading the stuff everywhere

START ADDING MZ, MHIZ

they will start adding Mz, Miss, Mhiz, Olori including the guys name to thier own name on social media.
Abeg wen u brkup shey na
grin grin

chiken brainz
grin
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Afroconnect: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Sex is a natural reaction,its overated by olosho ladies. Dumb Op
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Yeah..u'r so right..have been guilty of 5 of the afore mentioned when ladies were still girls.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Vikky014(f): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
frenzydaniel1:
PHOTO MIXING

START ADDING MZ, MHIZ

Abeg wen u brkup shey na
grin grin

chiken brainz
LMAO
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by phranklyn92(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2016
skarlett:

Nice one but correct your title, its 'made' not 'make' wink

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by oshaosha2014(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
I wouldn't call something natural a "mistake." I can only tell them to do things moderately.
DanceVille:
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Frankicent(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2016
vivianbelema:
I hate love. cry Do I care
yh you do

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2016
Izyyblaze:

No...they only become your nightmare when you take their love for granted.
I'm a victim of what i wrote upthere.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by firstking01(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Krisan234:
fact, the best time to fvck a girl is that time u still dey spin her head, she will do anything for u, otherwise if u guys get intimate, she'ld remember what her mum told her about sex when she first saw her period, i dn't take chances, after our first date, i'll b calling u day and night whining u till i fvck u then i'ld rest.
Lol, you bad gan...me i dnt attach too much importance to sex, maybe that's why they take me for granted...but i cnt change me from the good man i am...
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Maxi112: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2016
number 7 sha
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Stellamariss:
u guys are teaching us alot
Really!

That's good.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by frenzydaniel1(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Vikky014:
LMAO

Vikky shea i lie?

why do u girls behave that way?
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Vikky014(f): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
frenzydaniel1:

Vikky shea i lie?

why do u girls behave that way?
LMAO I DNT DO DT OOO
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
samblack:
Is it a must to know all the mistakes you've made in your life undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Zootopia lmaoooo
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by SaintUlot: 1:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home just like me, check my signature
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by jacintarichard(f): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2016
nice write up
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by harpazo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
9.Giving her your ATM digits/using same account : What a silly mistake,and if God wan purnish finish you finish make he no marry you.
The house you are living sef,he will use it as collateral
He will use your money to marry another wife and travel to another location you can't find him[/quote]

I was victim of this..but reverse is the case. Loved her so much, that, i started using her account to save money.
wen we separated, i just couldn't ask for a dine. And she didn't even say a word about my money. But i ain't giving up on LOVE...It's d craziest feeling with the ryt HRT
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Izyyblaze(f): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2016
firstking01:
I'm a victim of what i wrote upthere.
Ofcourse you're... You only failed to mention what you did to her.
Morning
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Izyyblaze(f): 6:03am On Jul 21, 2016
Vikky014:
1 bottle of malt for u
cool cheesy
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by firstking01(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Izyyblaze:
Ofcourse you're... You only failed to mention what you did to her. Morning
Morning, hw r u??
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Izyyblaze(f): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
firstking01:
Morning, hw r u??
[color=#990000][/color]I'm good. You?
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by firstking01(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Izyyblaze:

Good...hope you slept well last nyt??
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by firstking01(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Izyyblaze:

Good...hope you slept well last nyt??...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things That Men Notice In Women First / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.