Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. (4151 Views)

A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth / HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by kaziblake(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry op pele

Such a girl is evil

Ah mean what kind of mumu girl will do dat

Op God will provide u gf i'm telling

I go beat dat foolish girl if i see her

Very stup*d lady
Funny you grin
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Maxi112: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt do such...i knw some one is behind this your act and false claim against me...but if i were you, i'd do my findings proper before concluding..i knw she's a nairalander...she was expecting me to woo her, but i shunned her and opted for you instead...she's giving a male nairalander all my info cos i opened up to her...here you are condeming me for what i did not do...i 've never cheated on you before...i repeat, i ve never cheated on you before...you never gave me any reason to..and after now, i'd block all nairalander on my whatsapp, both male and female, they are all traitors..i ve never cheated on you...you have to believe me.
are you really the person behind this nick

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue congrats enjoy ur new relationship

U are not God

He wud provide her a bae

Imagine u had a replacement while dating her

Glad she dumped ur sorry ass
GOD already gave me to her... So don't worry she now has one...
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by kaziblake(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt do such...i knw some one is behind this your act and false claim against me...but if i were you, i'd do my findings proper before concluding..i knw she's a nairalander...she was expecting me to woo her, but i shunned her and opted for you instead...she's giving a male nairalander all my info cos i opened up to her...here you are condeming me for what i did not do...i 've never cheated on you before...i repeat, i ve never cheated on you before...you never gave me any reason to..and after now, i'd block all nairalander on my whatsapp, both male and female, they are all traitors..i ve never cheated on you...you have to believe me.
You can't get over her smiley just apologise and get back together.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
kaziblake:
You can't get over her smiley just apologise and get back together.
She ain't listening, she's adamantly going crazy over everything.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Maxi112:
are you really the person behind this nick

Yes ??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by kaziblake(f): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
She ain't listening, she's adamantly going crazy over everything.
You wronged her badly currently going through same thing now...
Still try ur best and the way she is behaving shows the feeling is still there for u
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
GOD already gave me to her... So don't worry she now has one...

sad sad really ow come
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
kaziblake:
You wronged her badly currently going through same thing now...
Still try ur best and the way she is behaving shows the feeling is still there for u
Worst part is, a nairalander is responsible for this...i dnt knw were i wronged whoever that is behind this.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:

Bloody liar u av lost ur trust in my world just leave me i can never ever bliv u bye
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by AyamConfidence(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
na so this thread wan close

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by mcdreeezy: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is childish.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Vikky014(f): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
PETRUCE:
Tosyne2much abeg create a thread kia

10 reason you shouldnt date a nairalander kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided angry grin
LMAO AS IN EH.CHILDISH DISPLAY EVRY WHERE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Bloody liar u av lost ur trust in my world just leave me i can never ever bliv u bye
Im not lying.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Gonna pity the bed you guys gonna make love with.. Pretending pretenders.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by CaraJewel(f): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Warris dis ehn

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad really ow come
yea... But it's possible she is too focused on closedoors/hurts that she doesn't notice the opendoors/joy in front of her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea... But it's possible she is too focused on closedoors/hurts that she doesn't notice the opendoors/joy in front of her

Whr is d joy? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Whr is d joy? undecided
that's why I said she doesn't notice the joy... Anyway, the Joy is me....
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
that's why I said she doesn't notice the joy... Anyway, the Joy is me....

Ok
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Uummm... Now OP u wailing like a baby.. Juz get over it. She's done with ur ass, accept it and move on!

Men and their wahala.. Making thread as if they we're the victim.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Chommieblaq(f): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2016
It baffles me that people can still be this childish!

Make u and Halfricanadian free us with this Una childish character abeg, it's becoming annoying jor, Una no tell us wen Una start o.

U guys should please get a life!
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2016
lol..
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2016
lol.. Na this kind thing we dey see for telemundo oo cheesy cheesy shuuuo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Lavedaa: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2016
embarassed grin
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Cutehector(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
This is childish.
my brother please include falconey in ur vote pleease.. i"l be very much grateful. Thanks alot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady / Logic Under Pressure 2014 Album. Download / Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.