Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. (4150 Views)

A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth / HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cheesy cheesy cheesy what Happened to you?
cry haaa mouth no fit talk,i crushed so many pple. grin cry
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Haybee27:
cry haaa mouth no fit talk,i crushed so many pple. grin cry
hand don touch you. Good for you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:
How are you doing today?
I'm great

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hand don touch you. Good for you tongue tongue tongue
This one long pass river niger and river benue grin Never experience the shit bf.#long tho
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Maxi112: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2016
make I book space jare
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Leave it

A man dat will love nd respect her feelings will come

Tanx she hasnt lost hope

Wish u d best in ur new relationship
Thank you ma'am cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Haybee27:
This one long pass river niger and river benue grin Never experience the shit bf.#long tho
link
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Leave it

A man dat will love nd respect her feelings will come

Tanx she hasnt lost hope

Wish u d best in ur new relationship
Thanks dear.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
link
No kobalize person grin lemme tongue y i no see u at the other end?
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by 4rmthewest(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm...o di egwu....
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2016
Haybee27:
No kobalize person grin lemme tongue y i no see u at the other end?
send me the link for there
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry op pele
Such a girl is evil
Ah mean what kind of mumu girl will do dat
Op God will provide u gf i'm telling
I go beat dat foolish girl if i see her
Very stup*d lady
lol. Chill for the babe na. Shuu?
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
send me the link for there
U self grin
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. Chill for the babe na. Shuu?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Haybee27:
U self grin
selfie ni cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by PETRUCE: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tosyne2much abeg create a thread kia

10 reason you shouldnt date a nairalander kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided angry grin
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
PETRUCE:
Tosyne2much abeg create a thread kia

10 reason you shouldnt date a nairalander kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided angry grin
Hahahaha cheesy I dey come baba cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by princeakins(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided some people just come here to act drama

Ur so on point ehn..
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahaha. I'm not gonna miss this show for anything cheesy cheesy #joking

Firstking take it easy bruv. Let it go
Lol, Mummy's boycheesy...I no get wahala ogrin
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, Mummy's boycheesy...I no get wahala ogrin
I believe you brov smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I believe you brov smiley
I'm done and dusted with the stuff cool

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
I'm done and dusted with the stuff cool
All is well
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
Lol , read with understanding my dear...i bet you the problem of a man is not how to get a gf...for the girl i'm refering to, it wil be extremely hard for her to keep a bf...that's why she had too many exes cos of her wayward and myopic way she dates guys...i just pity her cool
Wow...So, you've gotten a new gf? That's so fast.

Indeed, you're a playboy. cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Kobicove(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Because it's fake love in the first instance...
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by HDee(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
Morning my humble fellows....

This is sequel to the thread Dancevill created on 7 foolish things girls do whenever they fall inlove...don't know how he outsmarted me to create that thread...it's a thread i was nuturing and grooming in my heart to create yesterday but before i know it he has already created the thread, and i was like wow so people are also experiencing this...atleast the message has been sent across which is the most important thing....

Truth is every girl has at one point acted foolishly, if they begin to share their stories now you go laugh for the rest of today, though we the guys do foolish things for love too, but i think that of girls superceeds ours.

Now to the main reason why i created this thread...i found out in my lil fluctating dating career that girls easily fall inlove especially if you have the right wordings and a sugar qouted mouth...aside from that, they can sometimes fall inlove unconditionally with you and it will look asif you are in the dreamland just like the one i encountered here, i mean nairaland here...also, the same girl that swore with her life that she will never leave you in a split of seconds can become your worst nightmare to the point of even poisoning you for just no cause...i kept wondering why they can be this heartlessembarassed

I met this self motivated and inspirational girl in this forum, we started off as alter egoes and before we knew it we were deep down inlove with each otherembarassed…she showed me love unspeakable, inshort she cleared my doubts on the existence of truelove...there was a time she danced cos she's a good dancer to the point were they spray her money, could you believe that she use part of the money to send loads of cards to me since i was nt closed to her according to, that she just felt like appreciating my love for herembarassed…i mean this girl is a class, going against all odds to show me love, her body, time and everything, but as i'm typing this this thing now she hate me more than a bag of pooembarassed , the reason for her sudden change of attitude is still not glaring to me cos i know before her i'm spotless...that's why i summoned the courage to know why if a girl loves you she does it with all her heart, and if she hates you she does it with all of her heart.

Note this...it's not a crime to fall inlove but it'd be a crime to fall foolishly inlove...and also, fall inlovep with not only your heart, but fall inlove with both your heart and head.
shebi you read about that girl who poured hot bleached oil on his lover today??... You would just continue to wonder what kind of super weird creatures women are.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
HDee:
shebi you read about that girl who poured hot bleached oil on his lover today??... You would just continue to wonder what kind of super weird creatures women are.
I dnt knw why they are so heartlessundecided
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Lavedaa: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Both of you should move on already. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
HDee:
I dnt knw why they are so heartlessembarassed...you'd wonder is it not the same girl who was prophessing her love for him just yesterdayundecided…wicked thingsundecided
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
HDee:
I dnt knw why they are so heartlessembarassed...you'd wonder is it not the same girl who was prophessing her love for him just yesterdayundecided…wicked thingsundecided...
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt knw why they are so heartlessembarassed...you'd wonder is it not the same girl who was prophessing her love for him just yesterdayundecided…wicked thingsundecided...

But you cud b sex chatting with one of her bestfrnds dat ystday who is more wicked u or her

Also planning on sleeping with d bestfrnd undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:

But you cud b sex chatting with one of her bestfrnds dat ystday who is more wicked u or her

Sending both of u nudes to one anoda
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dnt do such...i knw some one is behind this your act and false claim against me...but if i were you, i'd do my findings proper before concluding..i knw she's a nairalander...she was expecting me to woo her, but i shunned her and opted for you instead...she's giving a male nairalander all my info cos i opened up to her...here you are condeming me for what i did not do...i 've never cheated on you before...i repeat, i ve never cheated on you before...you never gave me any reason to..and after now, i'd block all nairalander on my whatsapp, both male and female, they are all traitors..i ve never cheated on you...you have to believe me.

Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced / Lady Killed By Train 'while Posing On Train Track For Her Modelling Shoot(photo) / Ladies Please Dont Date A Broke Guy