Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover (2195 Views)

My Unforgetable Experience .... / My Unforgetable Experience / Unforgetable Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by DISTINCT89(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
It was bad Sunday I will say this weekk. My girl and I arrange for a date at SWEET25 CLUB HOUSE in IKoyi. I was there around 6:00pm waiting for her to join me there, Not knowing she has even been there before me.

This girl was in a room with one top man living in Victoria Island, around 6:30pm I started playing snookres with a friend of mine that we went together. Suddenly I saw coming towards, I was even happy seen him not knowing it will be av evil day 4 me. As she approach me I hugged her, peck her and I order for 2 pint of red label for my friend and I, I also tell the barman to give her what she wants but she said NO.

This Man has been waiting for her 4 some minutes before He finally come out and meet both of us pecking eachother, He was baffled all he did was to slap me. That slap was as if I received an annointinng message, the drink was like I am seeinng a sea. All I did was to leave because I thought that was her Uncle she usually tell me about not knowing she is her man lover.

My N'lander what should I do to this girl because she has been calling my phone but I don't pick. Advice Plesae

Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by bunno: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
guy why de picture? undecided
well sha sorry 4 de slap,i feel like crying for yuu embarassed

guy go make money so u can control girls,dey are all just rubbish.
well take heart sha cry

1 Like

Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by CrazyMan(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
What can I say; first I would sympathize with you for such an embarrassing slap; secondly, I think that girl is just using you; it’s high time you leave her for good and look for someone else.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by spikedcylinder: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lol.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by justwise(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
I think u should walk now b4 u get more than slap. I doubt if she will respect u again after witnessing that unexpected slap.

She is only using u as a stand-by bobo. The top man is minister of finance and interior affairs.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
wow was it the slap that made you include your picture along with the tale? You really are seeing stars my friend.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by omega25red(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mumu a grown man slapped you and you walked away like a biotch you should be ashamed of your self even if the man is 20 feet tall and bigger than a house you should have picked up a chair and hit him when he wasn't looking. shuuu you are a sucker.

you should pick up the phone and beg her for forgiveness because thats what you will eventually do anyway. grin grin grin grin grin

p.s take that area father picture down you have embarassed your self enough no pictures needed

1 Like

Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by TOPE20001(f): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2009
omega25red:

mumu a grown man slapped you and you walked away like a biotch you should be ashamed of your self even if the man is 20 feet tall and bigger than a house you should have picked up a chair and hit him when he wasn't looking. shuuu you are a sucker.

you should pick up the phone and beg her for forgiveness because thats what you will eventually do anyway. grin grin grin grin grin

p.s take that area father picture down you have embarassed your self enough no pictures needed

Rofl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by Sauron1: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
DISTINCT89:

It was bad Sunday I will say this weekk. My girl and I arrange for a date at SWEET25 CLUB HOUSE in IKoyi. I was there around 6:00pm waiting for her to join me there, Not knowing she has even been there before me.

This girl was in a room with one top man living in Victoria Island, around 6:30pm I started playing snookres with a friend of mine that we went together. Suddenly I saw coming towards, I was even happy seen him not knowing it will be av evil day 4 me. As she approach me I hugged her, peck her and I order for 2 pint of red label for my friend and I, I also tell the barman to give her what she wants but she said NO.

This Man has been waiting for her 4 some minutes before He finally come out and meet both of us pecking eachother, He was baffled all he did was to slap me. That slap was as if I received an annointinng message, the drink was like I am seeinng a sea. All I did was to leave because I thought that was her Uncle she usually tell me about not knowing she is her man lover.

My N'lander what should I do to this girl because she has been calling my phone but I don't pick. Advice Plesae

Slap yourself FIVE TIMES and swallow some cyanide.
You are a disgrace to MANHOOD. cheesy
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by chic2pimp(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
Look @ dis omugo ooo. Person slap u and u do nada*shakes his head*. If the person big pass you gan self ,just kick him balls he go no say khaki no be leather.

Why the picture nah? undecided After all dis tory wey u yarn,u still no get shame abi? Chei
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by Sauron1: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

Look @ dis omugo ooo. Person slap u and u do nada*shakes his head*. If the person big pass you gan self ,just kick him balls he go no say khaki no be leather.

Why the picture nah? undecided After all dis tory wey u yarn,u still no get shame abi? Chei

See me thinking DISTINCT89 = Chic2chimp. cheesy
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by Yumi(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
Sorry it sounds nuts just move on.  She doesn't deserve you.  Maybe one of the nice ladies here will see your photo and think your cute and go out with you.  I still have feelings for someone so I can't even look at another man so am deliberately not looking at ur photo.  I am sure a nice lady is free though and might like your photo.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
DISTINCT89:

Tell her you're sorry.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by chamotex(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ema wo bobo yi sha, won doti e loju agbo, won gba eti e.

O lo believe pe iwo ni Roger Tropmann.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by chic2pimp(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

See me thinking DISTINCT89 = Chic2chimp. cheesy
May Amadioha fire ya mouth. Ewu ara grin cheesy cool
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by TOPE20001(f): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
stillwater:

Tell her you're sorry.

Buahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by 190: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
@poster
so u mean another guy slapped u

@poster
pls i take Allah beg u,take that pic off!
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by OvieE: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
He is an idiot.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by bluespice(f): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2009
err are u seriously asking this question?
~Sauron~:

lmfao! i swear i read this n said "sauron" out loud before i saw ur name grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by Pwaves(f): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
Poor guy, ur taking a slap in her presence is enough reason for her continue to cheat on cos by now im sure she sees you as a weaklin nd fool who cant protect his intrest. My advice is dont take her back cos if u do, u've sold yourself out to her
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by 8inch: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ poster, not surprised, u've got a very slapable face.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by touchmeder: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2009
lol lol lol lol lol cheesy grin
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by IGWEUSA(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2009
8inch+:

@ poster, not surprised, u've got a very slapable face.

lol
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2009
Gatdayyyuuuum grin OP you story is almost ridiculous grin. This girl will not respect you at all after you were bitchslapped by her "uncle with benefits" grin. My advice is to delete her number and find someone else.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by TheSly: 12:43am On Sep 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

cheesy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

Some guys fool oh! Eww!. . . . cheesy
Modaran! . . . I don die. . . I am finished. . . . Je suis fini . . . Estoy acabado cheesy
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by jalether(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2009
OP ve u fully recovered from the slap, another man pimpslapped you and still had the nerve to post your pics

quick question, Was that slap executed with a right or left hand grin
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by drbiola(m): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2009
What is d connection btw d pics and d story.
Just a confirmation of ur stupidity.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by topup: 4:17am On Sep 15, 2009
We don't need to see your pic to advise you.

You should continue to ignore her phone, unless you want to get all tangled in that mess again.

I'm sure the slap was embarrasing, she might want to apologise, but unless you really love her, I wouldn't go and willingly get myself entangled in it all again.
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by Outstrip(f): 5:47am On Sep 15, 2009
Pele my dear grin grin
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by MissyB1(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2009
omega25red:

you should pick up the phone and beg her for forgiveness because thats what you will eventually do anyway.  grin grin grin grin grin

grin   grin grin
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by whitelexi(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2009
Dude was a gentleman about it, thats probably why she's calling him. . . take her call and be strong enough to make your feelings known. She should either stick to her sugardaddy or get rid of him to have u back. Simples grin
Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by Geezle(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude was a gentleman about it, thats probably why she's calling him. . . take her call and be strong enough to make your feelings known. She should either stick to her sugardaddy or get rid of him to have u back. Simples grin

Probably, she'll tell u he is her uncle and he caught her there, lwkmoooooo!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Propose: I Need Help / Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? / Am Due For Marriage But No Nigerian Girl Is Marriageable Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.