Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Soul Age Are You? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Soul Age Are You? (48865 Views)

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / Soul As Entity - The Billyonaire / How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by cheekyleggy: 5:12am On Jul 20, 2016
KazukiIto:
I fall into three of those classifications, how is that possible?

This is exactly my point. It doesn't doesn't make sense. There's no evidence for what the op posted. Just the rumination of a probably jobless somebody
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:

This is so true. You took the words off my mouth. Many barely grasp a quarter of the message I am trying to pass on. I found out that it is mainly the mature and old souls that show interest in the metaphysical or actually begin to question the purpose of life on earth or why they were here in the first place. The young souls do not seem to care at all. The baby souls may think in that direction but only within the dogmas their religion tells them - any other thing about heaven must be false.

All I am interested in is Money and Pvssy but then again, that's just the average 21 year old college kid.

This theory has so many holes. I call bullshiĊ£ on this, stop hyping yourselves
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by karryn(f): 5:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Venzal:
Over 90% of Nairalanders will not read more than the first few paragraphs of this thread.

Let's carry out a little poll to prove or dis-prove my assertion. wink

If you read the whole thing click 'share' of you didn't read it all click 'like'. No cheating grin
I no kuku read sef
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by karryn(f): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

All I am interested in is Money and Pvssy but then again, that's just the average 21 year old college kid.

This theory has so many holes. I call bullshiĊ£ on this, stop hyping yourselves

u need a second baptism so u can ur name to pussy
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ranchhoddas: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:
True

You know, I always ask God who I offended to be born in Nigeria grin
You were related to Hitler in your past life.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by emmkeffs(f): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:
I wonder if a soul can be stuck in the same level for different cycles...or even be demoted to animal status...?

My late dog used to be a human. Oh she had a lot of baaaaad karma, so bad she came back as an animal. When you're so evil, horribly, disgustingly evil, you reincarnate as lower lifeforms to start your penance. grin grin

I'm not crazy, I know what I'm saying.

I'm also a hollering pentecostalist tongue

How did you know your dog was a human being before? Soul groups don't exist that way. perhaps you think that earth is the only planet and this dimension is the only that exist.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by emmkeffs(f): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2016
cheekyleggy:

This is exactly my point. It doesn't doesn't make sense. There's no evidence for what the op posted. Just the rumination of a probably jobless somebody

He knows what he posted. He is of course on the right part of what is called consciousness awakening. There is only one way to prove it and that's having an Out of Body Experience

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:

This is some eastern Zen undecided

I thought you knew something... I was wrong, lol
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by yussuf739: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21, is it possible that a child soul give birth to a young soul?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by menxer: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Venzal:
Lol. Seu.n's yet to create a psychology section

Parapsychology would be better, where issues that defy normal reasoning can be discussed.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2016
This is what most Indians believe in cheesy
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ranchhoddas: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2016
OP what is the ultimate purpose of life? If there is a purpose that is.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Venzal: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2016
menxer:

Parapsychology would be better, where issues that defy normal reasoning can be discussed.
grin
Lol. The only bad thing now is, Seu.n sees but never listens. He for implement this one.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ba7man(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:
I wonder if a soul can be stuck in the same level for different cycles...or even be demoted to animal status...?

My late dog used to be a human. Oh she had a lot of baaaaad karma, so bad she came back as an animal. When you're so evil, horribly, disgustingly evil, you reincarnate as lower lifeforms to start your penance. grin grin

I'm not crazy, I know what I'm saying.

I'm also a hollering pentecostalist tongue
Adolf Hitler probably came back as a cockroach, I'm sure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2016
It is a nice concept in support of my own convictions.

To me life is a school where we learn lessons (doing good deeds and learning how to to drop and actually dropping evil ones). If you learn well, perform well and pass, you move to a higher class, so to speak. If You don't pass, you repeat a class and if you fail woefully you are demoted to a lower class. The lessons you learn and things you pass through on earth is based on lessons you need to learn or payment for actions past.

So when you see yourself going through some situations, try to surmount then and ask yourself where you went wrong. If you can't find any, ask your self if the situation is turning you to a better or worse person. If you don't learn that things like stealing, murder, lies, rape, false accusations, prejudice, pride, violence, etc. are weights that hold you down, then you will keep repeating this "class" with challenges.

I think the concept of heaven is one of the existential planes (higher than earth) where matured souls progress to after completing their "education" on earth. It is like going to the University from secondary school. I want to believe they have their own temptations there otherwise Lucifer would not have battled against God with some other angels to the extent that they were exiled/banished. So even in heaven there likely are temptations to a highly evolved soul. It is why we need to learn many virtues on earth before we can progress. We must prove our souls are disciplined enough by avoiding, resisting and rejecting temptations or "sin". When we get to heaven, we already have the discipline and our souls are free from guilt which weighs us down. With a "light" soul we can exist in higher planes or heaven.

I am definitely a Mature Soul. Perhaps I am in the middle stages of my Mature Soul Phase. Don't know how many times I have come, but I know there are certain lessons I should learn and these are things difficult for me to control here on earth. One of them is PRIDE! Another is a lack of EMPATHY! And till date I consciously have to remind myself and try to free myself from this. Of course there is nothing wrong with self pride, but when pride leads to prejudice and looking down on people, then perhaps it is a problem.

People might note that there is really no fine line between these soul ages. So they might find it hard or confusing to know their soul's age. The question is which of these characteristics dominate your existence/earthly journey of this moment? In what proportion? So you know whether you are more of a baby/infant soul progressing to the next soul age or perhaps more of another soul age progressing to the next.

A question I used to ask is, how do we know what we are here to learn? How do we know the life lessons left for us to learn that brought us back? Perhaps we establish and discover through our experiences and vices/sins we have not been able to control. I am proud,but I will never steal or rape or murder someone. Never!

We are supposed to assist one another here on earth. Our encounters should encourage everyone of us and make one another's earthly journeys easier. Not to sadden people with our bad behaviors by
Stealing from them, killing them, breaking their hearts, raping them, deceiving them, putting them under hardship etc. We must try with our strengths and opportunities to try to make people around us happy.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ba7man(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2016
flokii:
I'm fully aware of this, like I have taught it bfor sef & I've been a christian all my life.. No problems atal reading and comprehending.. Yeah strange isn't it??

I've had flashbacks, like past lives.. Ok there is this one I remember, where I was in ancient egypt, like a king being given the 'mummy' treatment and all.. Very ancient

That's enof, d tory don dey sweet una..see them grin cheesy
Are You sure those flashbacks aren't images from movies you've seen as a child?

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by holyfather(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:

What are the 3 classifications?

Now, note that mature or old souls are able to relate to souls on all other levels before them, since they have been there before, and understand their life views. For example, an old soul can hang out with a young soul and discuss matters pertaining to business and investment and understand him perfectly, while a young soul would barely grasp issues concerning the metaphysical if brought up by the old soul. Also, a mature soul can hang out with a baby soul and discuss matters concerning religion but may not necessarily be as dogmatic or fundamentalist as the baby soul because he realizes that there is no real benefit to fundamentalism (carrying matters of religion on your head as if your very life depends on it), as religion is simply man-made laws, understanding and ways on earth and only the [b]true spiritual laws [/b]are valid. The baby soul may not realize this just yet but will sometime later. Another example, an old soul may find employment in a predominantly young soul work environment and switch to his young soul energy to execute his job just fine, but while away from that environment he returns to his old soul self.

Please throw more light on what you refer to as "religious dogma or fundamentals" as opposed to "true spiritual laws".
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by lexychuks(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Pdizzle(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2016
cheekyleggy:
Doesn't make any sense. You'll find bits and pieces of almost all the different stages in each individuapl

True, you live and you learn, then nature and nuture tends to shapen man. I relate with every stage of the so called soul age.
The teaching sounds knowledgeable, but the truth is it's not a fact.
Someone posted that our brain is wiped off its previous life, if so, how then do we know we were once here? As for flash backs and dreams, the brain can't reproduce what it hasn't come in contact with before while it's alive.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by flokii: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2016
ba7man:
Are You sure those flashbacks aren't images from movies you've seen as a child?

Hmm.. I knew someone would ask this.

Ok lemme try to explain why it's not.. In flashbacks, you see yourself (ur consciousness is there on that side) just that you don't look the same way you are at that moment.. You might be conscious in an old body or a young one.. I can go on and on, buh trust me it's different

Whereas movies would just come like a scary dream, no consciousness, your present form is what you see if atal you get conscious.. Funny right?

Well only those that have experienced both can tell.. Buh they're different

2 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by flokii: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Thumbs up.

Have you ever seen your aura before?

To an extent, yes.. Buh it's easier for others to see & feel yours while you see theirs

It's a whole new stuff tho. Like going deep into the concept which I'm not really bothered about.. I'm just me living normal

Ok lemme stop before people start to see one as somtin else cheesy
Nice piece from you.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Irishrena1:
Too long. Somebody please summarize
just as I promised you I would be fowarding u details abt the mr nairaland contest on its progress, here is a link to the just concluded interview. Our amiable contestant falconey, whom you will be voting for just as you promised, did very well and a lot of people were impressed with his answers.

I'm very pleased to inform you that you are with the right candidate and your votes for him will never be in vain.

Please continue to support him in any way you can putting his link of his profile in your signature box. It will go a long way in making him the next mr nairaland.

Once again I express my sincere gratitude to you for agreeing to vote for him. Thanks so much.

https://www.nairaland.com/3236901/interview-adewumiopeyemi-ichommy-falconey-lordnicvuitton

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by chuksmad(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2016
emmkeffs:

He knows what he posted. He is of course on the right part of what is called consciousness awakening. There is only one way to prove it and that's having an Out of Body Experience
I am very interested on this topic, which i believe i belong to old souls. How can somebody have out of body experience? Is it real or just speculation?
I would have liked to study metaphysics if somebody can turn back the time, i love mysteries. In fact i already start accessing the source of this information
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nostradamus: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Make nobody quote me o cos i no read am grin
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by MidasTouche01(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Topics like this always touch an untapped part of my soul.....

I'm definitely a young/mature soul, it's always overlapping, somethings are just meant to remain mysteries

Because when u think u don't know 1 thing and u decide to read about it to know it, then u will discover that u don't even know what u think u know and end up knowing less than you know before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by UjSizzle(f): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Not sure still. I think I overlap.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by expozey(f): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2016
A blend of Baby soul and Old soul.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by cheekyleggy: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2016
emmkeffs:

Have you had such an experience? what is it like?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by jaybee3(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2016
UjSizzle:
Not sure still. I think I overlap.

Depending on your mood or time of the day?

I might have to spend considerable time studying you sha.. I think i have the time tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You were related to Hitler in your past life.
Mscheeww grin
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2016
I don't understand the plausibility of this theory.
1. If the various circles are true and re incarnation is true, then explain how, let's assume someone dies as a matured soul, will he reincarnate back as matured, or go and start again as a baby, because I have never seen a matured baby before.

2. If this theory is true, one would have to successfully "pass " level 1 to go to level 2. Then the world wouldn't have morality and criminal problems , because criminals would never have matured to adult level. Or are you suggesting that Adolf Hitler is probably back as goat Inorder to learn life?

I just can't accept this.

2 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by 4nobody4every1: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.