Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Soul Age Are You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Soul Age Are You? (48857 Views)

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / Soul As Entity - The Billyonaire / How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by horpiano(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
this post is related to Eric Erickson explanation about the 8 developmental stages of man....
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by KazukiIto(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
I fall into three of those classifications, how is that possible?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by dubemivan(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Where is this place? How did i get here? hian.... abeg Owa ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ITbomb(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Only the old souls will take time to read this to the end, maybe that's why they are placed at the end

2 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
bigfrancis21:
http://lonerwolf.com/soul-age/

They say life is a "journey, a "school" and is here to teach us "important lessons". But why?

Have you ever considered the possibility that the lessons we learn and wisdom we accumulate in this life, extends into other lives? Is it perhaps possible that our life is not the only journey of experience, advancement and maturing - but the whole of conscious existence is?

Is it possible that reincarnation, also known as metempsychosis, is responsible for the tremendous range of world views, instinctual drives and essential life decisions we make?

What makes us so different from one another? What makes one person wise beyond their years, another driven by power, and another childlike, despite their age?
[img]http:///mCaugf[/img]

Regardless of whether you believe in, or entertain the possibility of reincarnation or not, you will find that the following Soul Ages theory applies to the vast variety of people in your life.

What Exactly Is A "Soul Age"?

According to the Soul Age theory, man doesn't have simply one shot at living and learning. He has multiple lifetimes in which to grow, learn and mature.

Soul Ages are based on the different levels of advancement a soul obtains throughout its reincarnational journey. As a person progresses through the hierarchy, paying off karma as he or she advances, it is said that he or she is free to return to universal and infinite consciousness at the end, achieving final liberation.

Some call this the state of "nirvana", others "heaven" and others "paradise".

pls is this teaching culled from the Grail message, because I love their doctrine.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Freiburger(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
ITbomb:
Only the old souls will take time to read this to the end, maybe that's why they are placed at the end
Old souls see this planet earth as a fking boring place sad

2 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
I must be a baby soul then...or a cranky old soul. 'Cos I think this here's a boatload 'o crap! No offeinse.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by lonelydora: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
I no even understand wetin Op write there. Abeg, somebody summarize please.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by FreeSpirited: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
So many infant and baby souls in the house. Dogmatic and fixed in thinking, finding it hard to relate outside their religious or cultural conditioning.

6 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Coldfeets: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
I think I'm now stuck at the old soul department

I think I've learnt all the life lessons this world can present

I'm tired. I want to go. This world is no longer interesting to me

But there's still one very lesson I haven't learnt

And I will be so much grateful if someone can help me

Then after that, my soul can then rest in peace

The lesson is this: what exactly is a soul? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
Definitely an Adult/Mature Soul. It seems like whoever wrote that part sat down and studied me.

I've never really been moved by material things. The only thing that interests me is trying to understand why this world is so fvcked up and the rationale behind God's plans. Of course money is needed for comfort in this journey called life, but surely, isn't it a mystery that...we...ARE?

Bigfrancis21, thanks for this lovely thread.

Thank you for this. Wow, I wasn't expecting the thread to be in the front page! cheesy I decided to open this thread so as to enlighten people about the importance of soul evolution and for many to evaluate their spiritual lives and determine the stage that they are in.

From the comments made so far, many people barely grasp the message or what is being said. Just like the soul that embodied the body of Jesus Christ said, 'I came upon earth and met the sons of men in deep slumber'. Many of us are in deep sleep, barely aware of a reason behind their existence, why they are on earth in the first place or where they go from here. Enlightenment is the key.

3 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Chanchit: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
sexymoma:
What i know is I am a sanguine... If una like make una talk say ma words nor tally... I'm a Sancho

Sanchlor or Sancho?
I know human behavior is directly related to our temperament, so the explanation on this article could also be related to temperaments just look at the list and pick.

I'm choleric.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Seriously?? Who doesn't know logically that life is a teacher and the more you live,the more you learn?? Obviously a kid can't see the world through the eyes of an aged!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
FreeSpirited:
So many infant and baby souls in the house. Dogmatic and fixed in thinking, finding it hard to relate outside their religious or cultural conditioning.

This is so true. You took the words off my mouth. Many barely grasp a quarter of the message I am trying to pass on. I found out that it is mainly the mature and old souls that show interest in the metaphysical or actually begin to question the purpose of life on earth or why they were here in the first place. The young souls do not seem to care at all. The baby souls may think in that direction but only within the dogmas their religion tells them - any other thing about heaven must be false.

5 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Venzal: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adegbenro7643:
I'm guilty of dis,,,,smile

Such a post should be in Psychology section, if there's any.

Psychologically, few pple read such long epistle.

Na joke o!
Lol. Seu.n's yet to create a psychology section

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is another form of horoscope. Instead of having scorpio, aries or Capricorn. Its disguised into soul age "mature soul, young soul bla bla. its all good
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Akalia(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Atheist with their reincarnation bullshit at it again. I dismiss the assertion the OP projects in his write up because it's contrary to the holy Bible account of the beginning and end of man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Trina0936:
Seriously?? Who doesn't know logically that life is a teacher and the more you live,the more you learn?? Obviously a kid can't see the world through the eyes of an aged!! undecided

Right, the more we live the more life teaches us and it is the same for our souls (the life giving force behind every breathing person on earth) - the more lives you live, the more advanced your soul becomes (continuous accumulation of life lessons life after life. For each life, you continue growing from where you left off in the life before). However, for many souls we can only learn so much in a lifetime that we need multiple lifetimes to get to where we are supposed to be. The journey through different phases of learning to the final stage is what this thread is about - what soul age are you? Are you still an infant, a baby soul, a young soul, a mature soul or adult soul? These differences in stages in soul age explains the difference in attitudes different people have towards a particular thing. For example, while money/wealth/riches may seem very attractive to a soul still in their young soul stage, the same would appear very mundane to old souls, who have been there before in couple of lifetimes back and have seen all there is to money chasing and riches. Not saying that having wealth is bad, but it is a stage every soul will pass through during their journey.

Some of the teachings or tenets of spiritual evolution may not agree with the dogmas of modern day Christianity but that is only because so much has been hidden away from the church today that modern Christianity is only but a shadow of its initial self, such that any Christian-affiliated person interested in learning beyond what he was taught in Sunday school would need to seek knowledge outside.

3 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by wtfCode: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
undecided maybe i'm all of them put together undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
I wonder if a soul can be stuck in the same level for different cycles...or even be demoted to animal status...?

My late dog used to be a human. Oh she had a lot of baaaaad karma, so bad she came back as an animal. When you're so evil, horribly, disgustingly evil, you reincarnate as lower lifeforms to start your penance. grin grin

I'm not crazy, I know what I'm saying.

I'm also a hollering pentecostalist tongue

Souls with low vibrations may end up being animals or going to lower realms filled with horror, and all that ish etc.

To increase your vibration you just have to be happy and be good to others, blah blah, that's all.

Can venture into the spiritual aspect, whatever you like.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Right, the more we live the more life teaches us and it is the same for our souls (the life giving force behind every breathing person on earth) - the more lives you live, the more advanced your soul becomes (continuous accumulation of life lessons life after life. For each life, you continue growing from where you left off in the life before). However, for many souls we can only learn so much in a lifetime that we need multiple lifetimes to get to where we are supposed to be. The journey through different phases of learning to the final stage is what this thread is about - what soul age are you? Are you still an infant, a baby soul, a young soul, a mature soul or adult soul? These differences in stages in soul age explains the difference in attitudes different people have towards a particular thing. For example, while money/wealth/riches may seem very attractive to a soul still in their young soul stage, the same would appear very mundane to old souls, who have been there before in couple of lifetimes back and have seen all there is to money chasing and riches. Not saying that having wealth is bad, but it is a stage every soul will pass through during their journey.

Some of the teachings or tenets of spiritual evolution may not agree with the dogmas of modern day Christianity but that is only because so much has been hidden away from the church today that modern Christianity is only but a shadow of its initial self, such that any Christian-affiliated person interested in learning beyond what he was taught in Sunday school would need to seek knowledge outside.
Ok sir. Noted and filed for future reference. Bon nuit! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Coldfeets:
I think I'm now stuck at the old soul department

I think I've learnt all the life lessons this world can present

I'm tired. I want to go. This world is no longer interesting to me

But there's still one very lesson I haven't learnt

And I will be so much grateful if someone can help me

Then after that, my soul can then rest in peace

The lesson is this: what exactly is a soul? cheesy

It is the life giving force behind every breathing person on earth. It is that part of you residing within you with the connection to the afterlife. The moment is is severed from your body, your body becomes dead (physical death).

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ShilohEagle(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
I wonder if a soul can be stuck in the same level for different cycles...or even be demoted to animal status...?

My late dog used to be a human. Oh she had a lot of baaaaad karma, so bad she came back as an animal. When you're so evil, horribly, disgustingly evil, you reincarnate as lower lifeforms to start your penance. grin grin

I'm also a hollering pentecostalist tongue
U Neva seize to amaze me grin
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
KazukiIto:
I fall into three of those classifications, how is that possible?

What are the 3 classifications?

Now, note that mature or old souls are able to relate to souls on all other levels before them, since they have been there before, and understand their life views. For example, an old soul can hang out with a young soul and discuss matters pertaining to business and investment and understand him perfectly, while a young soul would barely grasp issues concerning the metaphysical if brought up by the old soul. Also, a mature soul can hang out with a baby soul and discuss matters concerning religion but may not necessarily be as dogmatic or fundamentalist as the baby soul because he realizes that there is no real benefit to fundamentalism (carrying matters of religion on your head as if your very life depends on it), as religion is simply man-made laws, understanding and ways on earth and only the true spiritual laws are valid. The baby soul may not realize this just yet but will sometime later. Another example, an old soul may find employment in a predominantly young soul work environment and switch to his young soul energy to execute his job just fine, but while away from that environment he returns to his old soul self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Surfboard(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay, I think I'm a mature soul
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
Don't worry. We still love you. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by sanyahkod(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
These days I have a phobia for long epistles.

I used to be a good reader and still trying to picture what went wrong.

Economy no smile...guys dey para...anything wey long, cut am short.

What is soul age abeg? Someone tell me.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by mypromowave: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
bigfrancis21:
The 5 Soul Ages

Understanding the different levels people exist on is a useful way of developing empathy, understanding and insight. These are all essential keys to furthering the process of inner evolution, or Involution.

Below are the 5 Soul Ages in order from 'beginner', to 'intermediate', and then to 'advanced'.

1. Infant Souls

Primary Focus: Being alive.

Lessons To Learn: Basic life skills, survival, mortality, physicality.

Key Characteristics: Raw, untamed, playful, excitable, unsophisticated, tribal, cautious, childlike, group-reliant, hunter-gatherers.

Also known as Newborn Souls, these souls are just starting out their journey on earth. The earth being a new and unfamiliar plane of existence to these souls, their initial lessons on earth are to adapt to the ways of earth. They are learning the basic survival skills of the human body - heat, cold, hunger, etc. and protecting themselves from the extremities of the earth plane - rain, sun, snow etc. People with newborn souls are often perceived by others as being ignorant, childish and innocent to the complexities of life. Possessing a very simplistic understanding of life, and a genuinely guileless approach to the world, Newborn Souls find it hard to adapt to 'civilized society'. Instead, they prefer familiar clans, tribes and groups of people in wild, untamed environments.

http://www.mypromowaves.com/2016/07/music-jacky-sula-uhunoma-ft-maleke.html[url][/url]
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by letsbet(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adegbenro7643:
I'm guilty of dis,,,, grin grin grin

Such a post should be in Psychology section, if there's anycheesy

Psychologically, few pple read such long epistle angry

Funny,.. but I read the whole thing. I guess that says a lot about me. I'm the type of person that seeks in-depth knowledge about life and why we do what we do, and lessons like such cant be learnt from a few sentences.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ClilT: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
OK kul cool I now see someone out there have the same view as me. I have asked my mom countless times the gain people derive from being wicked and evil... Most times I wonder the rationale behind the life of man on this entity. I just summarize by saying men are born and dead
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Now everybody is going to claim to be old soul. grin grin not knowing that only a few of us actually are.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by umehmj(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
very true. every life cycle is a stage for soul development and growth. if we lead good lives our soul becomes lighter and freer so that when we die it can float to a higher plane of soul growth. but when one lives a bad life instead of moving on to the next development stage, they are demoted because their souls are very heavy with evil, hence they cant flow upwards. they are mostly the bad irate spirits in the astral plane. life in itself is like a school or an exam per se. how we live it will determine if we will move up the soul plane or continue to go down until we get to an animal level and keep coming back to settle karma. some souls never get to perfection tho. they are the ones we call the lost souls. problem is our heads are often wiped clean of our former lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.