Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Soul Age Are You? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Soul Age Are You? (48864 Views)

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / Soul As Entity - The Billyonaire / How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
I wonder if a soul can be stuck in the same level for different cycles...or even be demoted to animal status...?

My late dog used to be a human. Oh she had a lot of baaaaad karma, so bad she came back as an animal. When you're so evil, horribly, disgustingly evil, you reincarnate as lower lifeforms to start your penance. grin grin

I'm not crazy, I know what I'm saying.

I'm also a hollering pentecostalist tongue

Yea a soul can be stuck on a soul stage in different lifetimes. It all depends on how fast the soul learns its lessons. Some souls learn their life lessons fast and progress quickly through the soul cycle, and some souls take their time. While a soul may need a lifetime or two to learn the concept of forgiveness (to learn the concept of forgiveness, for example, they could be born in life circumstances whereby they will be hurt/injured or betrayed severally by family members, friends, a close one, spouse etc. and the goal of that lifetime is to forgive, let go and move on. Once a soul is able to grasp this lesson, it is ready to move on to the next life lesson in another lifetime. Thus, every lifetime one lives on earth has a life lesson/goal or life purpose to achieve set out at the beginning before birth), some other souls may need a couple of lifetimes to grasp the lesson. There is no competition, neither is there a rush. Everyone grows at their pace.

I do not think that humans can degenerate to return as an animal no matter the level of karma one accumulates. The laws of nature has made it very clear how people can pay off their karma. Souls with bad karma will continue to reincarnate as human beings, especially in the very worse life circumstances (for example born with genetic diseases, or disabilities etc.), in as many lifetimes that they would need to pay off negative karma and then move on.

I definitely think you are a mature soul. While one part of you is thinking beyond the fringes of religion into the metaphysical, you are still clinging onto your religious beliefs on the other half.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
Definitely an Adult/Mature Soul. It seems like whoever wrote that part sat down and studied me.

I've never really been moved by material things. The only thing that interests me is trying to understand why this world is so fvcked up and the rationale behind God's plans. Of course money is needed for comfort in this journey called life, but surely, isn't it a mystery that...we...ARE?

Bigfrancis21, thanks for this lovely thread.

Honestly i love the piece. I've always been aware of myself as an adult/matured soul ever since i was an adolescent. I dont get suprised by anything and i see dis earthlife as somtin dat'll pass by and i'd move on to the next on to reincarnate again if i still have d opportunity left, so no need to get trapped in its hustle and bustle. I remember when i was moving to a town as an 18-year old and my mind told me "welcome home" i immediately felt @ peace and its been so to dis moment. So many other things which the mouth cannot speak dat mind informs us... it teaches me that the soul is on a journey and this body is its vessel at this point in its journey, and i hav to try and do normal eventho dis flesh strays me most times. I wish myself a safe landing at the end of its sojourn

4 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by banmee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
Definitely an Adult/Mature Soul. It seems like whoever wrote that part sat down and studied me.

I've never really been moved by material things. The only thing that interests me is trying to understand why this world is so fvcked up and the rationale behind God's plans. Of course money is needed for comfort in this journey called life, but surely, isn't it a mystery that...we...ARE?

Bigfrancis21, thanks for this lovely thread.

If you really were a mature soul, you'd know. That bolded question of yours has been asked from time immemorial. You think you are the first? Let me let you into a little secret; Humanity/the universe is cyclical. What is happening now has happened before and will continue to happen till our sun explodes or losses it's radiation. Think of a flower. At the point the flower is planted, it probably thinks it is the only unique flower. What happens though? it dies and another one, exactly like that springs up in it's place. If things weren't cyclical the earth would be gone by now. This is why the bones of dinosaurs is now oil that we use for fuel today. Phucked up shitt is part of why we exist. A dinosaur in that time must have thought it was phucked up to be wipid out from a meteorite, but today, we absolutely depend on it's bones as fuel today.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by flokii: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2016
I'm fully aware of this, like I have taught it bfor sef & I've been a christian all my life.. No problems atal reading and comprehending.. Yeah strange isn't it??

I've had flashbacks, like past lives.. Ok there is this one I remember, where I was in ancient egypt, like a king being given the 'mummy' treatment and all.. Very ancient

That's enof, d tory don dey sweet una..see them grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:
I wonder if a soul can be stuck in the same level for different cycles...or even be demoted to animal status...?

My late dog used to be a human. Oh she had a lot of baaaaad karma, so bad she came back as an animal. When you're so evil, horribly, disgustingly evil, you reincarnate as lower lifeforms to start your penance. grin grin

I'm not crazy, I know what I'm saying.

I'm also a hollering pentecostalist tongue
Mmmmmmmm........Nah, you are crazy. cheesy

@ topic:Bigfrancis21 there are 3 levels of man-spirit, body and soul (which governs our willpower, mind, intellect and emotions). Hence I am very in tune with your post. My rational mind tells me I am a Young soul mixed with some old. My question, are you inferring that the old soul is the highest and best level of human transendence?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21, this is for you...

As far back as a 10-yr-old, i started asking myself "what's my purpose here?" and my journey started. My quest in finding the suitable answer to this question guided me through my secondary school yrs, shaped my adolescent life and as i went through life i realised i've been here before! Nothing new to see/do, i've experienced life before, nothing to suprise me or make me awe-struck and i only await three events even dis my life: how i'd feel when my aged folks die and when i see my own child born. Those are the two things i look forward to maybe i'd be emotional about the or not and that'd tell me if i experienced them before too because all other things just look/sound stale. At some times i just sit and being the last of 11 children think of the hurt i'd go through in losing my beloved elder siblings one after d other at old age (my mind/soul keeps telling me i'd grow old like my parent are doing ryt nw) and after complaining dats its unfair on me i'd just shrug it off and say "i'd be a good father to all the grandchildren of d house." Perhaps dats why i'm here? Perhaps science will vindicate my presence here (i'm a young academic researcher), perhaps i've gotten to d end of my soul cycle and just waiting to go home to rest.... perhaps... but i do crave (my mind does it as if its pleading for it) for one more re-incarnation where everytin wld be the same as this. Why? ....because i want to be in this same family, with the same set of souls and get married to this same woman that understands me like no other can (even my siblings!)... perhaps i'd get that chance of one more life! Still, in the midst of it all, after questioning Him about where he really stays in the sky and what he really could be doing at particular points in time, the only true prayer i have been able to say with 100% conviction is "Lord, let thy will be done". The soul is a miracle and God is wonderful!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2016
flokii:
I'm fully aware of this, like I have taught it bfor sef & I've been a christian all my life.. No problems atal reading and comprehending.. Yeah strange isn't it??

I've had flashbacks, like past lives.. Ok there is this one I remember, where I was in ancient egypt, like a king being given the 'mummy' treatment and all.. Very ancient

That's enof, d tory don dey sweet una..see them grin cheesy

I used to have this kinda flashback like i live here before in the early 1900s. Specifically i get flashbacks of around the 1950s and 60s. Like i've been in dis naija before! Like in dis town i nw stay and my mind is at peace now!
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by saderry(f): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2016
I've got a young soul. It describes me perfectly
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by flokii: 12:36am On Jul 20, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

I used to have this kinda flashback like i live here before in the early 1900s. Specifically i get flashbacks of around the 1950s and 60s. Like i've been in dis naija before! Like in dis town i nw stay and my mind is at peace now!

Very possible.. When I started having those flashbacks, I was still very small, usually frightening but later got to know about d whole concept out of curiosity.. Web search, articles and all.
I just know some things I dnt think I should be aware of, and I can be very caring too lol.. One of my female friends in sec.schl once asked if I was an angel roaming d earth cos of the 'angellic aura'.. I cnt forget cos I laughed hard that day
I asked why and she said.. You're just diff. From us

The things is.. I cnt rule out the possibility of this theory being real and I still believe God exists

4 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2016
flokii:

Very possible.. When I started having those flashbacks, I was still very small, usually frightening but later got to know about d whole concept out of curiosity.. Web search, articles and all.
I just know some things I dnt think I should be aware of, and I can be very caring too lol.. One of my female friends in sec.schl once asked if I was an angel roaming d earth cos of the 'angellic aura'.. I cnt forget cos I laughed hard that day

The things is.. I cnt rule out the possibility of this theory being real and I still believe God exists

*thumbs up*
The theory doesnt dispel the existence of God, rather it makes us appreciate Him the more but it also means we have more question than we can get answers to and that's where science and philosophy comes in where people will then label such person an atheist. The soul is a mystery that can not be solved but can only try to understand it as it concerns each individual.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 1:06am On Jul 20, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Mmmmmmmm........Nah, you are crazy. cheesy

@ topic:Bigfrancis21 there are 3 levels of man-spirit, body and soul (which governs our willpower, mind, intellect and emotions). Hence I am very in tune with your post. My rational mind tells me I am a Young soul mixed with some old. My question, are you inferring that the old soul is the highest and best level of human transendence?

It is the last stage of evolution in the soul cycle before its lessons on earth are complete and it no longer needs to re-incarnate on earth. It is not really the best per say because old souls can get really laid-back and lazy on earth as a few may not want to do anything other than just lay down all day and wait till death comes. However, the older a soul gets in soul evolution, the less karma the soul tends to carry, thus meaning they have more chances of being born in easier lifetimes. Somehow even as children, these souls already understand the effects of doing harm to someone else and they avoid doing harm all their lives to avoid incurring any further negative karma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 1:14am On Jul 20, 2016
sunnyeinstein:
bigfrancis21, this is for you...

As far back as a 10-yr-old, i started asking myself "what's my purpose here?" and my journey started. My quest in finding the suitable answer to this question guided me through my secondary school yrs, shaped my adolescent life and as i went through life i realised i've been here before! Nothing new to see/do, i've experienced life before, nothing to suprise me or make me awe-struck and i only await three events even dis my life: how i'd feel when my aged folks die and when i see my own child born. Those are the two things i look forward to maybe i'd be emotional about the or not and that'd tell me if i experienced them before too because all other things just look/sound stale. At some times i just sit and being the last of 11 children think of the hurt i'd go through in losing my beloved elder siblings one after d other at old age (my mind/soul keeps telling me i'd grow old like my parent are doing ryt nw) and after complaining dats its unfair on me i'd just shrug it off and say "i'd be a good father to all the grandchildren of d house." Perhaps dats why i'm here? Perhaps science will vindicate my presence here (i'm a young academic researcher), perhaps i've gotten to d end of my soul cycle and just waiting to go home to rest.... perhaps... but i do crave (my mind does it as if its pleading for it) for one more re-incarnation where everytin wld be the same as this. Why? ....because i want to be in this same family, with the same set of souls and get married to this same woman that understands me like no other can (even my siblings!)... perhaps i'd get that chance of one more life! Still, in the midst of it all, after questioning Him about where he really stays in the sky and what he really could be doing at particular points in time, the only true prayer i have been able to say with 100% conviction is "Lord, let thy will be done". The soul is a miracle and God is wonderful!!!

Thanks for sharing this. As the soul journeys and grows wiser, it grows restless and begins to ask questions or seek answers to questions its religion is not able to answer. It begins to question certain tenets or teachings of religion - that is restlessness.

You are quite in tune with your inner self and there is indeed a reason you were born on earth. With some more soul searching you should be able to discover what it is. Once you know what your life purpose is, it becomes easier to live out your life more focused and planned as you already know your purpose. Some people erroneously think that the purpose of living is to bend down and 'serve' God all life long. God is not some egotist and power-driven being that sits on some high chair craving for ego-based servitude from human beings all their life. It is pure human-driven egotist thought, applying what human beings in power crave with what they think God himself would want. When people begin to understand the true nature of the God force as unconditionally loving, perhaps their lives would become more purpose driven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 1:15am On Jul 20, 2016
flokii:

Thumbs up.

Have you ever seen your aura before?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 2:39am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Thank you for this. Wow, I wasn't expecting the thread to be in the front page! cheesy I decided to open this thread so as to enlighten people about the importance of soul evolution and for many to evaluate their spiritual lives and determine the stage that they are in.

From the comments made so far, many people barely grasp the message or what is being said. Just like the soul that embodied the body of Jesus Christ said, 'I came upon earth and met the sons of men in deep slumber'. Many of us are in deep sleep, barely aware of a reason behind their existence, why they are on earth in the first place or where they go from here. Enlightenment is the key.

You are very correct, although many Nairalanders do not care for enlightenment. They are more interested in commenting first, thinking later. Isn't it a crying shame that so many of them are complaining 'too long'? But if it were something about sex, relationships or celebrity gossip they'd read to the end and ask for more.

Shallow generation.

2 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 2:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Souls with low vibrations may end up being animals or going to lower realms filled with horror, and all that ish etc.

To increase your vibration you just have to be happy and be good to others, blah blah, that's all.

Can venture into the spiritual aspect, whatever you like.
This is some eastern Zen undecided
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 2:40am On Jul 20, 2016
ShilohEagle:

U Neva seize to amaze me grin
tongue
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 2:41am On Jul 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Don't worry. We still love you. grin kiss
You are not serious o

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 2:44am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Yea a soul can be stuck on a soul stage in different lifetimes. It all depends on how fast the soul learns its lessons. Some souls learn their life lessons fast and progress quickly through the soul cycle, and some souls take their time. While a soul may need a lifetime or two to learn the concept of forgiveness (to learn the concept of forgiveness, for example, they could be born in life circumstances whereby they will be hurt/injured or betrayed severally by family members, friends, a close one, spouse etc. and the goal of that lifetime is to forgive, let go and move on. Once a soul is able to grasp this lesson, it is ready to move on to the next life lesson in another lifetime. Thus, every lifetime one lives on earth has a life lesson/goal or life purpose to achieve set out at the beginning before birth), some other souls may need a couple of lifetimes to grasp the lesson. There is no competition, neither is there a rush. Everyone grows at their pace.
True

I do not think that humans can degenerate to return as an animal no matter the level of karma one accumulates. The laws of nature has made it very clear how people can pay off their karma. Souls with bad karma will continue to reincarnate as human beings, especially in the very worse life circumstances (for example born with genetic diseases, or disabilities etc.), in as many lifetimes that they would need to pay off negative karma and then move on.
You know, I always ask God who I offended to be born in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 2:51am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:

It is the life giving force behind every breathing person on earth. It is that part of you residing within you with the connection to the afterlife. The moment is is severed from your body, your body becomes dead (physical death).
She was being sarcastic cheesy
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 3:00am On Jul 20, 2016
banmee:

If you really were a mature soul, you'd know. That bolded question of yours has been asked from time immemorial. You think you are the first?
You've committed the error of ITK- I too know.

Of course I know all you have written. My question is "WHY" must life be cyclical? All to what purpose?

Anyway, that's trying to understand the mind of God- a venture I gave up on a very long time ago.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 3:04am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I definitely think you are a mature soul. While one part of you is thinking beyond the fringes of religion into the metaphysical, you are still clinging onto your religious beliefs on the other half.
I still cling to my religious beliefs because the totality of my past and present experiences have proved to me that those beliefs cannot and should never be discarded. It will be the height of foolishness to do so.

You, Francis, are an Adult Soul.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 3:07am On Jul 20, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

My flashbacks take me to Caucasian countries, not Nigeria.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Freiburger(m): 3:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:

I still cling to my religious beliefs because the totality of my past and present experiences have proved to me that those beliefs cannot and should never be discarded. It will be the height of foolishness to do so.

I wish I could help.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 3:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Freiburger:

I wish I could help.
I wish so too, my dear. Unfortunately/fortunately is my journey (painful as it is), with God as the umpire smiley
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:
The 5 Soul Ages

So Karma exhibits a nicely shaped Gaussian distribution abi. Awon weyrey!

Lots of BS on nairaland. Soul age. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by banmee(m): 3:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:

You've committed the error of ITK- I too know.

Of course I know all you have written. My question is "WHY" must life be cyclical? All to what purpose?

Anyway, that's trying to understand the mind of God- a venture I gave up on a very long time ago.

Lol. Sure that was your question. grin
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by romme2u: 3:41am On Jul 20, 2016
yeah i can relate to ur post but ma explanation is kinda be very long so i will have to save the epistle.

btw 0 - 10, i kind of find myself at infant stage. every description there fits ma infancy.

btw 10 - 20, i suck as the baby soul trying to live for everybody but maself.

at 20, self realization sets in and i got a purpose to live for though the target is so high im afraid i may not get in this lifetime. indepedence, strong-willed, ambition and what have u characterised this stage even as it is drawing to a close.

don't know what ma 30's got in stock as i am getting closer. but there are things around me i can't explain, it seems i am (going to) passing through all the stages in one lifetime.

i keep seeing maself in strange places that look familiar and familiar places that look strange.

##hell i am out of here. can't keep blurting this shhit no more

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by FRANKOXY(m): 4:20am On Jul 20, 2016
AS A MAN THINKETH SO IS HE
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:

My flashbacks take me to Caucasian countries, not Nigeria.

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by whitebeard(m): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2016
they can claim anything..no scientific prove abeg...!!
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by cheekyleggy: 5:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Doesn't make any sense. You'll find bits and pieces of almost all the different stages in each individuapl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.