Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Soul Age Are You? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Soul Age Are You? (48862 Views)

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / Soul As Entity - The Billyonaire / How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
bigfrancis21:

What's weird about spiritual truth? I understand that this is something entirely new to you, and you may probably be hearing it for the first time.

What questions, if any, do you have?

other religions have more plausible claims to their beliefs than this your theory. but you borrow ideas from Christianity and form this seemingly mamonic theory. give me one practical proof of your claim. what "life cycle" are you?
how many previous lifecycles have you gone to?
clearly you believe in heaven/ paradise; yes or no?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahaha...weyrey!

lols
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=Tloc post=47751601][/quote]

if this theory was true, a lower life form would never have evolved to a higher life form without proper ''transformation''.

then it would be impossible for higher life forms to have to evolve back to a lower life form, a basic programmer would never make that error. it would be a bug in his program.
it seems this your system was designed by a human being, not by perfection.

does your system acknowledge the design of the universe as being specific and perfect to the petalionth power....
so what are you saying?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Despite the projected 6 billion earth population, funny enough there are more souls willing to incarnate on earth than there are available human bodies.

yea, they are called demons
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
ttime:

other religions have more plausible claims to their beliefs than this your theory. but you borrow ideas from Christianity and form this seemingly mamonic theory. give me one practical proof of your claim. what "life cycle" are you?
how many previous lifecycles have you gone to?
clearly you believe in heaven/ paradise; yes or no?

ttime:

yea, they are called demons

Ok, I hear you. Thanks.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ranchhoddas: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Ok, I hear you. Thanks.
I don't mean to be offensive but I was really expecting you answer ttime's questions.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Probz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
bigfrancis21:
As a country, Nigeria is predominantly a baby and young soul country, with sprinkles of infant, mature and old souls here and there. Also, certain tribes tend to be more of a particular age group than the other.
Care to expand?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Probz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
nwachinemelu:
What is this one saying

It’s comments like these that prove how much of a baby society Nigeria is.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Probz:

Care to expand?

The predominant characteristics of the people are a good indicator of their soul age. Nigeria is a good mix of baby and young souls especially.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Probz(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
bigfrancis21:

The predominant characteristics of the people are a good indicator of their soul age. Nigeria is a good mix of baby and young souls especially.

Baby souls especially. You could say it’s a pity but then maybe we can’t fight a natura stage in our development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.