Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Soul Age Are You? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Soul Age Are You? (48863 Views)

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / Soul As Entity - The Billyonaire / How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ranchhoddas: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Cutehector:
just as I promised you I would be fowarding u details abt the mr nairaland contest on its progress, here is a link to the just concluded interview. Our amiable contestant falconey, whom you will be voting for just as you promised, did very well and a lot of people were impressed with his answers.

I'm very pleased to inform you that you are with the right candidate and your votes for him will never be in vain.

Please continue to support him in any way you can putting his link of his profile in your signature box. It will go a long way in making him the next mr nairaland.

Once again I express my sincere gratitude to you for agreeing to vote for him. Thanks so much.

https://www.nairaland.com/3236901/interview-adewumiopeyemi-ichommy-falconey-lordnicvuitton
Just Negodu
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by emmkeffs(f): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2016
cheekyleggy:

Have you had such an experience? what is it like?

My brother or Sister, its an amazing experience. have been having the experience since 1997 when I first had a near death experience. Since then its been a wonderful experience.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by emmkeffs(f): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2016
chuksmad:

I am very interested on this topic, which i believe i belong to old souls. How can somebody have out of body experience? Is it real or just speculation?
I would have liked to study metaphysics if somebody can turn back the time, i love mysteries. In fact i already start accessing the source of this information

Its not difficult my brother. Just do more of meditation. when I say meditation, I don't mean that of religious groups but rather meditation is an old way of clearing the mind, body of any thoughts whatsoever in order to allow your higher self communicate. If you are truly ready am always available.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by shumuel(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:
The 5 Soul Ages

Understanding the different levels people exist on is a useful way of developing empathy, understanding and insight. These are all essential keys to furthering the process of inner evolution, or Involution.

Below are the 5 Soul Ages in order from 'beginner', to 'intermediate', and then to 'advanced'.

1. Infant Souls

Primary Focus: Being alive.

Lessons To Learn: Basic life skills, survival, mortality, physicality.

Key Characteristics: Raw, untamed, playful, excitable, unsophisticated, tribal, cautious, childlike, group-reliant, hunter-gatherers.

Also known as Newborn Souls, these souls are just starting out their journey on earth. The earth being a new and unfamiliar plane of existence to these souls, their initial lessons on earth are to adapt to the ways of earth. They are learning the basic survival skills of the human body - heat, cold, hunger, etc. and protecting themselves from the extremities of the earth plane - rain, sun, snow etc. People with newborn souls are often perceived by others as being ignorant, childish and innocent to the complexities of life. Possessing a very simplistic understanding of life, and a genuinely guileless approach to the world, Newborn Souls find it hard to adapt to 'civilized society'. Instead, they prefer familiar clans, tribes and groups of people in wild, untamed environments.

I couldn't believe am just seeing this thread, mehn... grin

Nice one bro, spot on, in such threads i live and breath. grin

This thread should had been in Astrology section, if only Seun would give us one sad

anyways am a bit of every soul wink you can call it the ''Collective Soul''

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by lymelyte(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2016
emmkeffs:

Its not difficult my brother. Just do more of meditation. when I say meditation, I don't mean that of religious groups but rather meditation is an old way of clearing the mind, body of any thoughts whatsoever in order to allow your higher self communicate. If you are truly ready am always available.
please I need your help learning how to meditate. Thanks in advance.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Adinije(f): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
I think mine is Mature soul. I have always argue with people about biblical rules, and how they are relative to the time of the old.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by UjSizzle(f): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
jaybee3:

Depending on your mood or time of the day?

I might have to spend considerable time studying you sha.. I think i have the time tongue tongue tongue
grin grin
Good luck
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
ttime:
I don't understand the plausibility of this theory.
1. If the various circles are true and re incarnation is true, then explain how, let's assume someone dies as a matured soul, will he reincarnate back as matured, or go and start again as a baby, because I have never seen a matured baby before.

2. If this theory is true, one would have to successfully "pass " level 1 to go to level 2. Then the world wouldn't have morality and criminal problems , because criminals would never have matured to adult level. Or are you suggesting that Adolf Hitler is probably back as goat Inorder to learn life?

I just can't accept this.

Good question you threw out there. Now, remember in every new lifetime a soul continues from where it stopped in a previous lifetime. Using the example you gave, a mature soul when born in a new lifetime as a baby will start out at the infant soul stage and quickly progress to its mature soul level as it grows up. Some may start expressing its mature soul level in their childhood years, some their teenage years, or some in their adult years. Whatever time they reach the mature soul expression level, their learning continues from there. For example, being an old soul, when I was growing up I progressed quickly through the soul ages and reached my mature soul expression by around 15. Meaning that when my mates were living life to the fullest as 15 year olds do, I was simply different and preferred being in the company of adults (mature soul adults) instead. By the time I was 18/19 I had reached my old soul expression level and my learning, or rather purpose in life, has continued from there ever since.

Does it not occur to you why some children seem to act so more mature than their mates? And why some children truly act their age? Or why some young people are so calm and more mature than some adults or even old ones?

I never inferred that humans may re-incarnate back as animals regardless of the amount of karma they may carry. The laws of nature have made it such that a human with very heavy karma, such as Adolf Hitler for example, will continue to re-incarnate as a human on earth for as many lives (such as being born with disabilities, or a genetic condition etc.) as he would need to pay off his negative karma. It could be 3, 5, or even 10 lifetimes of experienced suffering. Thus we should all be careful of accumulating negative karma for ourselves.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
UjSizzle:

grin grin
Good luck

I'm going to need it
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
yussuf739:
bigfrancis21, is it possible that a child soul give birth to a young soul?

Good question. I like this. Now, it depends, depending on soul agreements mother/father had with the child soul in the afterlife before birth on earth. However, from my observation the level of soul age of children is often determined by the soul age of the mother, because mothers often spend more time with their children than the fathers. That is, a woman who is in her mature soul stage will have mature/old souls, not infant or baby souls, born to her when she starts having children. This is nature's own way of purely creating families where everyone is around the same soul age where they can collectively grow together. The father's soul age often has less influence on the children's soul age. That is, if a man in his mature stage marries a young soul as wife, their soul age of their kids will mirror more of their mother's soul age (mostly baby/young or sometimes mature souls). For example, i've noticed many mature or old souls often have at least mature souls as mothers. I've come across mature soul mothers and later their children (kids or adults) and her children are always at least mature souls.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
This thread is amazing. Thank you bigfrancis21 very much appreciated... P.s I am an Old Soul lipsrsealed
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by cherriex(f): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
@Op am confused cos my personality is more of an adult soul BT my drive is that of a young soul and again my intuition is definitely that of an old soul cos I love to knw more abt every belief and religion, iam a believer of Christ BT found myself being indifferent abt other religions and beliefs except if they are harmful,love to study philosophy books,I love nature and diversity,I love movies about the galaxy,so what is my category.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
cherriex:
@Op am confused cos my personality is more of an adult soul BT my drive is that of a young soul and again my intuition is definitely that of an old soul cos I love to knw more abt every belief and religion, iam a believer of Christ BT found myself being indifferent abt other religions and beliefs except if they are harmful,love to study philosophy books,I love nature and diversity,I love movies about the galaxy,so what is my category.

Thanks for your question, from your description I think you are a late young-early mature soul. Mature souls are sandwiched between young souls and old souls and it is common if they have characteristics from both. Mature souls, especially those just entering this stage, often have the energy and drive of young souls but are different in their approach towards making money. For example, while a young soul, in the quest for money, may site a company in an area where its wastes are toxic to the human environment without thinking twice about the damage their company is causing, a mature soul may be more considerate towards the environment and site his company in a location far off from human habitation. Or a young soul may choose to cut corners to make money regardless of doing it legally or not, a mature soul would rather prefer to do it the legal way to avoid consequences of any mis-actions. At the young soul level stage, souls are not usually too concerned about religion but more concerned about being successful in the world. They may belong to religious groups, especially those they were born in, and attend church/mosque at times, but usually because others do so anyway or because the society says so. As the soul begins to enter the mature soul stage, it starts to get more introspective about life. Religion starts to become more appealing again to the soul, but unlike the baby soul's approach towards religion, it is more understanding and liberal towards it. As the mature soul begins to seek a connection with the God source, religion is usually its first point of call in its return to its inner self. After a while, mature souls at this stage begin to question some certain religious teachings. Deep down within itself it knows that certain things he has been told by the church or mosque aren't really the truth. It grows restless and begins to seek answers elsewhere. They may grow curious and start to inquire about other religious groups' beliefs. You may see mature souls at this stage changing from one religious affiliation to another in its quest for answers. Thus, it is perfectly normal for you as a mature soul to have the drive of a young soul and be concerned about religious or spiritual matters.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Okay Francis serious question.
Does this disprove the theory of God existing or Hell fire?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Thanks for your question, from your description I think you are a late young-early mature soul. Mature souls are sandwiched between young souls and old souls and it is common if they have characteristics from both. Mature souls, especially those just entering this stage, often have the energy and drive of young souls but are different in their approach towards making money. For example, while a young soul, in the quest for money, may cite a company in an area where its wastes are toxic to the human environment without thinking twice about the damage their company is causing, a mature soul may be more considerate towards the environment and cite his company in a location far off from human habitation. Or a young soul may choose to cut corners to make money regardless of doing it legally or not, a mature soul would rather prefer to do it the legal way to avoid consequences of any mis-actions. At the young soul level stage, souls are not usually too concerned about religion but more concerned about being successful in the world. They may belong to religious groups, especially those they were born in, and attend church/mosque at times, but usually because others do so anyway or because the society says so. As the soul begins to enter the mature soul stage, it starts to get more introspective about life. Religion starts to become more appealing again to the soul, but unlike the baby soul's approach towards religion, it is more understanding and liberal towards it. As the mature soul begins to seek a connection with the God source, religion is usually its first point of call in its return to its inner self. After a while, mature souls at this stage begin to question some certain religious teachings. Deep down within itself it knows that certain things he has been told by the church or mosque aren't really the truth. It grows restless and begins to seek answers elsewhere. They may grow curious and start to inquire about other religious groups' beliefs. You may see mature souls at this stage changing from one religious affiliation to another in its quest for answers. Thus, it is perfectly normal for you as a mature soul to have the drive of a young soul and be concerned about religious or spiritual matters.

Mr Lecturer cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Elxandre(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Suddenly everyone is an old soul grin
Some are claiming Old/baby... How can those even overlap? Lol

I don't know if this is related to this theory though

Could there be any reason why I see some persons, and I feel I've certainly met them, even when I'm in an entirely strange land?

And some situations just flashes in my head like I've gone through them before in the exact same manner and place it's presently manifesting.

Hehe...

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Okay Francis serious question.
Does this disprove the theory of God existing or Hell fire?

No, it does not disporve God at all. The creator of all things, including you and I, does exist. God does exist but there is a big difference in what Christianity presents him to look like and who he actually is.

It may surprise you to hear this but hell fire as a matter of fact does not exist. The theory of hell fire is a false teaching that has been taught in the church for centuries. The Jehovah Witnesses were right on this when they discovered it does not exist. Note I am not a Jehovah's witness. To get behind the roots of this you need to study history. You'd be surprised to find out that the theory of hell fire was not originally included nor preached in the early church/times and instead re-incarnation was preached. However, the theory of re-incarnation did not seem to have much effect on controlling church goers since they were taught that they had chances to return to life again to right wrongs, some people would live their lives recklessly in the hopes that they would return to earth again anyway to right any wrongs. In order to have an effective hold or control over the minds of the church followers, some early church fathers did away with the theory of reincarnation from the early church's dogmas and fully instituted the theory of hell fire. With the fear of going to a place brimming with fire and brimstone, mind control worked on controlling church goers to conform to the dictates of the church, which has continued on till today. However, near death experiencers (stories of people who had a close brush with death briefly and were revived) confirm the non-existence of a hell fire.

http://www.near-death.com/science/research/hell.html
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2016
bigfrancis21:

No, it does not disporve God at all. The creator of all things, including you and I, does exist. God does exist but there is a big difference in what Christianity presents him to look like and who he actually is.

It may surprise you to hear this but hell fire as a matter of fact does not exist. The theory of hell fire is a false teaching that has been taught in the church for centuries. The Jehovah Witnesses were right on this when they discovered it does not exist. Note I am not a Jehovah's witness. To get behind the roots of this you need to study history. You'd be surprised to find out that the theory of hell fire was not originally included nor preached in the early church/times and instead re-incarnation was preached. However, the theory of re-incarnation did not seem to have much effect on controlling church goers since they were taught that they had chances to return to life again to right wrongs, some people would live their lives recklessly in the hopes that they would return to earth again anyway to right any wrongs. In order to have an effective hold or control over the minds of the church followers, some early church fathers did away with the theory of reincarnation from the early church's dogmas and fully instituted the theory of hell fire. With the fear of going to a place brimming with fire and brimstone, mind control worked on controlling church goers to conform to the dictates of the church, which has continued on till today. However, near death experiencers (stories of people who had a close brush with death briefly and were revived) confirm the non-existence of a hell fire.

Not all those with near death experiences disprove the existence Hellfire. I know two personally who say they saw hell when they had their Lazarus experience.

You have mail, btw
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Elxandre:

Could there be any reason why I see some persons, and I feel I've certainly met them, even when I'm in an entirely strange land?

And some situations just flashes in my head like I've gone through them before in the exact same manner and place it's presently manifesting.

Hehe...

You are experiencing Deja Vus and it is perfectly normal, especially as a soul journeys more and more on earth. You have lots of memories buried deep within your subconscious such that when certain situations happen, your consciousness recognizes that previous occurrence of that event.

Sometimes it could be the actual occurrence on earth of future scenes in your next would-be life as you had viewed them before you were born. This brings us altogether to the phenomenon of pre-birth experiences. Did you know that your life DID NOT start at birth? And that you had existed somewhere in some place before being born on earth? Or you thought your life on earth was 'by chance'? Many people agree that the soul is immortal and if the soul is immortal, it means that it had been living before and does not die neither has it died before right? If so, should it not occur to many that their soul may have existed somewhere before its current re-incarnation on earth? Why do some people erroneously think that the soul suddenly 'becomes' immortal upon dying after this current lifetime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 1:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Not all those with near death experiences disprove the existence Hellfire. I know two personally who say they saw hell when they had their Lazarus experience.

You have mail, btw

I responded to you some minutes ago.

Now, there is a reason some NDErs saw 'hell fire' in their NDEs. Remember, your beliefs or expectations at the time of death influences what you see initially upon dying, just until the effect of any religious affiliations a soul held on earth wears off and they experience the actuality of the after life. A christian who dies may expect to see 'Jesus', as in the white european blonde-haired image of Jesus widely portrayed on earth (whom we all know is not the actual Jesus. Jesus was not even european, he was middle eastern) and that is initially what they see until the effect of religion wears off. The afterlife has a way of appearing to a new arrival from earth in an image it is most comfortable with, in order to ease the crossing over process until the effect of religion wears off. Likewise, a muslim would expect to see Muhammad welcome him upon dying and he may actually see a Muhammad upon dying until he realizes it is a facade. A hinduist or buddhist, upon dying, would expect to see Krishna or any of their religious figures upon dying and that is the initial image they get. This is no way supports the 'validity' of any religion over the other. Or a fundamentalist christian who strongly believed that the 'living' and the 'dead' should not have any communications would not see the spirits or souls of deceased ones upon dying, because suddenly seeing the spirits of deceased ones could bring initial unease to the new arrival from earth or cause them to fear or reject crossing over into the afterlife completely. For many people dying, the initial death experience can be very confusing. The afterlife understands that tons of people on earth have different religious affiliations and 'expectations' or 'mental images' of what to expect when they die. For those dying without any specific expectation in mind, they often see the actual afterlife as it is at their initial entrance (going through a tunnel into a light at the end). The afterlife adjusts your initial entrance according to your earthly beliefs to make the crossing over process easy for the soul until they adjust fully into the afterlife to realize it was a mirage. Those that saw hell expected to see a 'hell fire' upon dying, which they exactly saw. Infact, one NDEr initially saw a 'hell fire' as he had expected to see upon dying and while observing it he noticed that he was not burning even though he was 'in it'. Then he realized that what he was seeing was only but a creation of his mental imagination. As soon as he wished the image away, the entire 'hell fire' scenario completely disappeared from his view. Remember that in the afterlife we are able to create scenes simply by imagining them and clear them in seconds by wishing them away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I responded to you some minutes ago.

Now, there is a reason some NDErs saw 'hell fire' in their NDEs. Remember, your beliefs or expectations at the time of death influences what you see initially upon dying, just until the effect of any religious affiliations a soul held on earth wears off and they experience the actuality of the after life. A christian who dies may expect to see 'Jesus', as in the white european blonde-haired image of Jesus widely portrayed on earth (whom we all know is not the actual Jesus. Jesus was not even european, he was middle eastern) and that is initially what they see until the effect of religion wears off. The afterlife has a way of appearing to a new arrival from earth in an image it is most comfortable in to ease the crossing over process until the effect of religion wears off. Likewise, a muslim would expect to see Muhammad welcome him upon that and he may actually see a Muhammad upon dying until he realizes it is a facade. A hinduist or buddhist, upon dying, would expect to see Krishna or ay of their religious figures upon dying and that is the initial image they get. This is no way supports the 'validity' of any religion over the other. The afterlife understands that tons of people on earth have different religious affiliations and 'expectations' or 'mental images' of what to expect when they die. For those dying without any specific expectation in mind, they often see the actual afterlife as it is at their initial entrance. The afterlife adjusts your initial entrance according to your earthly beliefs to make the crossing over process easy for the soul until they adjust fully into the afterlife to realize it was a mirage. Those that saw hell expected to see a 'hell fire' upon dying, which they exactly saw. Infact, one NDEr initially saw a 'hell fire' as he had expected to see upon dying and while observing it he noticed that he was not burning even though he was 'in it'. Then he realized that what he was seeing was only but a creation of his mental imagination. As soon as he wished the image away, the entire 'hell fire' scenario completely disappeared from his view. Remember that in the afterlife we are able to create scenes simply by imagining them and clear them in seconds by wishing them away.

What of the muslims who died, resurrected and converted to Christianity because of what they saw in the afterlife?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 1:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 1:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Ishilove:

What of the muslims who died, resurrected and converted to Christianity because of what they saw in the afterlife?

Most muslims who experience NDEs report seeing Islamic figures in their NDEs. Jesus, or 'Isa' in Islam, is a religious figure in Islam also, such that if a muslim sees 'Isa' in his NDE, it is not out of ordinary.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 1:17am On Jul 21, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Most muslims who experience NDEs report seeing Islamic figures in their NDEs. Jesus, or 'Isa' in Islam, is a religious figure in Islam also, such that if a muslim sees 'Isa' in his NDE, it is not out of ordinary.
My dear, while I may agree with some of your postulations, I will strongly disagree with others.

You (I presume) and I have never had near death experiences so we can only subjectively theorize.

What I do believe is the afterlife is more complicated than we can truly imagine. I will live my life with the firm belief that hell exists and get over there and discover it doesn't exist, rather than live like it doesn't exist, then go there and find out it is REAL grin
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bitchcrafts: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Problem with humans; When you get bored and life leaves you idle without real challenges, You start imagining things.

Tell me how a man that has gamut mouths to feed, have pressing matters to tend or who's special services is needed will get to put on this kind af shitty thinking cap?

This is plain Nonsense to me! angry
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 2:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Ishilove:

My dear, while I may agree with some of your postulations, I will strongly disagree with others.

You (I presume) and I have never had near death experiences so we can only subjectively theorize.

What I do believe is the afterlife is more complicated than we can truly imagine. I will live my life with the firm belief that hell exists and get over there and discover it doesn't exist, rather than live like it doesn't exist, then go there and find out it is REAL grin

That's the early mature soul's resistance to full metaphysical concepts! They cling onto their religious beliefs while curiously peeping outside once in a while outside. You know the truth already (in the spirit), however, the cloak of the physical body blocks a lot of it!

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 2:33am On Jul 21, 2016
bigfrancis21:

That's the early mature soul's resistance to full metaphysical concepts! They cling onto their religious beliefs while curiously peeping outside once in a while outside. You know the truth already (in the spirit), however, the cloak of the physical body blocks a lot of it!
'Truth' in this instance is subjective, Francis. What proof do we have of this truth, except theories?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 3:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Ishilove:

'Truth' in this instance is subjective, Francis. What proof do we have of this truth, except theories?

My dear life on earth is only but a shadow of the other. Sometimes asking for proof of the soul or the afterlife is like asking for proof that air exists, we do not see air but we do know it exists. The afterlife is as real as life on earth. Even with tangible proof of the afterlife provided, some people will still reject it or doubt it. By truth I meant what we already knew, save for the veil of forgetfulness preventing us from full remembrance while on earth.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Freiburger(m): 3:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
OP what is the ultimate purpose of life? If there is a purpose that is.
Your purpose here is to be free, being your greatest and authentic version and live in the abundance of mother earth.
Don't forget to always let love guild you and not fear.

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Woah, the website was really eye opening...Being an Agnostic keeps getting worse by the day for me

So as long as I have good Karma and disregard Religion, I am good because I absolutely distrust the church institution.

And the souls still end up getting punished in their own hells so how do you fix a physical punishment for spiritual sins also, the Article said if you had little karma ,it would be wiped and I find that absurd. Isn't the goal to have 100% not 99.9% to enter The kingdom of God.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 21, 2016
I just shake my head..people will put in so much effort to confuse people and turn them away from the truth.How can one say there is no hell? how can one be suggesting it is okay to be 99.9 percent? listen to these false teachers at your own peril! big francis you are false..
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Adinije(f): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Elxandre:

Hehe...
It happens to me always. When I try to explain to people around, they don't seems to understand, so I just keep to myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.