Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (36246 Views)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by sankky: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
As always expected, its taking a tribalistic dimension

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Bom4Real: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
supporter of APC party
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by awa(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Some tribes know how to do eye service. So this is where their unity lies...
I am not surprised at all..... Some Zombies would still justify this.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by shiimah: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
This shows that these junkies don't av job... Its a pity dat we re nt represented.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Guyman02: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tinubu housemaids invade APC Secretariat should be the headline

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by abbeyty(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
jobless lawmakers or noisemakers ? they are making noise over an irrelevant issue

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by able20(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
When I say Yoruba people be spoilers the mod go say I dey insult whole region of SW.
How person go dey leak him fellow human being Assshole like dat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by atirolu(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Stupidity of house of assemblies

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by gurunlocker: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
The end of Dino Maleye politically.

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu made built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.

I noticed you comment for "likes" not that you have something reasonable to say.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Abiri22: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thses are people's parents oh...........I pity their children. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Dom2020: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
clowns

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by MasterofdRolls1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu made built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.

Who is Tinubu?? And what has he to do with APC? Can't you read the writings on the wall?? Hunger really, is bad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by loluharmony(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
but why our so called politician behave like hungry Dog, I don't think they're normal again, so what is so much important to them is Dino and Remi. this is stupidity. please someone should give me water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by MasterofdRolls1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Dino is finished politically. It's matter of time.

Or APC will soon be finished. There's a reason he and his caucus picked on Remi Tinubu... With time, you will know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by afroxyz: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Maybe if she had called you a dog and a thug you would mot be ranting this rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lomprico(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
jesse515:
See as juju de work.
No! The power of 75 million naira!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Myself2(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
ozoigbondu:
This is the height of crass stupidity and the biggest showing of ass licking ever witnessed from the afonjas For every action their is a reaction

There is no way Dino will just wake up and threaten to beat and impregnate remi

Remi acted by insulting dino and he reacted by insulting amd impregnating her though she has entered menopause.Both of them should be suspended from the senate

Remi is not the only woman in the senate we have stella Oduah Monsurat Jumoke Sunmonu, Uche Ekwunife , Rose Oko and Fatimat Raji-Rasaki.

Why is it only her that goes about insulting her colleagues or does she think everybody wants to suck her husband brown teeth

LOL. @ Dino impregnating the already menopaused woman.

Trouble-making bonga fish

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by ozimec(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
ozoigbondu:

http://punchng.com/lagos-lawmakers-besiege-apc-secretariat/?

Look at what law breakers has been reduced to. Sorry law-makers. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by estuary: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
angels09:

Shut up. He was in PDP and went against the party nothing happened.

Something happened sir! He went into political wilderness for many years until APC brought him back to light. He should learn from history.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Gassa007: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

I swear you are really HUNGRY

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Ochendo3: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
:oDino jst apologise 2 remi bubu n let peace rain
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Omoteyi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Are you or Oga Tinubu God that you said, ''that is the end of his political career'' God hate a proud soul...............destruction is on your way

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by kings09(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Remi Tinubu is a selfish hypocrite. She claims to fight for women's rights but ddnt protest or organize any protest for the two women murdered in Kano n Abuja. Wat a selfish being. Hypocrite
HungerBAD:

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by maestroferddi: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Dude seems you have no iota of objectivity...

Tinubu will not do nada.

Stop making infantile comments.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
FOOLISH ASS KISSERS!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
ozoigbondu:

http://punchng.com/lagos-lawmakers-besiege-apc-secretariat/?

Bunch of mo......if u like add ron na u sabi.

Imagine these nit...if u like add wits na u sabi.

Protesting becoz of that Agan that somebody wanted to perform miracle on.

Impregnating an Agan is not a small thing oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Dino had been a senator twice before the coming of Apc

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

People like you have no dignity and ass kissing remains your priority in life.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by sursur(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Stubborn small boy from kg challenging the untouchable & unquestionable god of SW. .Sai Dino !ยก!
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by ndcide(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

You are too intelligent for this kind of opinion. You really don't need to be a sycophant... I'm being serious here.

I think you should consider.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lozanni(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
angry Old boy see idle people. No wonder, most people do not know their state house of Assembly representatives as they dont do their Jobs and have lost touch with members of their constituencies.
Sycophancy must be displayed by them ohh, if not they will fall into APC trouble and 2019 re-election will not be assured.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lagosrd: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari / Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.