Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (36242 Views)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by iwadobo: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
The end of Dino Maleye politically.

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.

Not. Dino is a bona-fide apc thug. We don't want him in pdp. We told you about him and you said we were wrong and welcome him with open arms. Expect something from amaechi soon. Hope you have learnt saraki 101? When you are done with Dino 102, you will see amaechi 103 before you will witness kwankwoso 201. We dey laugh oooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by drnoel: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.

Don't u think its high time when APC be APC and not a one man party?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lozanni(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
ndcide:

You are too intelligent for this kind of opinion. You really don't need to be a sycophant... I'm being serious here.

I think you should consider.

Infact am very surprised that Hungerbad will support such waste of Public funds and time.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by maxwell767(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Can u imagine.... undecided ?
Why do some people reason backwards?

Have u forgotten that some parties came together to form APC...?

Or u think APC stands on its own...
Before tinuburku and his wife remix can render Dinos political career useless it will pass various processes...

Copy that?
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Omeokachie: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
One thing is certain...Remi will chew on her words carefully before opening her mouth in confrontation with anybody on the floor of the senate.
She has been cut to size.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by TRAVEL101(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
ozoigbondu:

The power of N75 million and asslicking

Bunch of ass licking idiots.... What's is the relevance if what they are doing?.
Yeyyey

dey smell
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DBLAZE911(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sultanchidi:
Junkies

FTC
I concur
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by thunder74(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Tinubu did not build APC. Remember APC is an amagamation of ACN, NEW PDP, CPC, part of APGA and ANPP. Dino belongs to NEW PDP. You only protest against person stronger than you, if Tinubu has the power to punish Dino we attributed to him/her her, they won't be protesting and writing letters upandan. Dino is bigger.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Unconditionalov: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
I here by suspend Remi Tinubu for insulting another woman's husband, and discharge Dino.
Any protester should report to EFCC for forther investigation
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by bamosagie(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

RUBBISH
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by orfegater(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
heheeeeee,dat is change
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by babadlaw1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
jobless lawmakers angry
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by 4wrd9ja: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

Who is Tinubu?? And what has he to do with APC? Can't you read the writings on the wall?? Hunger really, is bad.

You can see we are in the season of protests, this is a revelation that tinubu has always been the one sponsoring protests in Nigeria even the occupy Nigeria, you can see the last time he did not participate because they are now in power despite increase in fuel price there was no protest because no one to sponsor, falana will soon come out with a legal opinions to support tinubu

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
this was hw dey pushed jonathan to disrespect obasanjo ..whr is he n d party today.(Godfatherism is fundamental to politics evrywhr in d world)alot of pple here stil nt knw there support on nairaland echoe n ends here ...tinubu is apc,,fact .,a man whom two ex president culd nt defeat.,dino is under apc ,,so hw do yu disrespect ur boss wife @ d office,.ur colleague dey hail u,,ur head dey swell ...no b u go lose ur job ...yorubas wil say "if d world dey push u dnnt push ursef. as bad as it sounds fingers wil neva b equal so also is it to humans
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Yungchukzy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
D
HungerBAD:

Zombie spotted ;DD
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by taurusmena1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ediots with no sense of reasoning...Misplaced priority.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Kazrem(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oma se oo. Well I don't blame them too much. She is the wife of their godfather.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by spencekat(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Dino is finished politically. It's matter of time.
He is not finished anything.Corroborating what he said,'Tinubu is not God'.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aphixiano(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bunch of useless and jobless lawmakers. If two senators verbally insult each other what is now the problem of those idiot Lagos lawmakers that are fighting for stupid reasons

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by pcicero(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Like seriously

Well, I know Tinubu has never favoured independent-minded candidates and that is why the LSHA is just a mere rubber stamp while Bourdillon decides everything.
Some of you worshipping this man believing that whoever opposes him belongs to the opposition must note this, it can't continue like this forever.

Lagos shall be free.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Dezzx(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
et tu bro shocked
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by rotimi2016: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Is Tinubu god dt ds shameless pple are worshiping him? To hell with him and his entire household! God bless Nigeria!
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Tinubu lackeys in action.

Chai...Lawmakers calling themselves slaves sons to Remi because she's Tinubu's wife.

Bellefront politicians disgracing the SW to please their godfather.

We know this is not about Melaye to you people because you don't give a damn about Melaye the wife beater and rapist, this is all about your bitterness and hatred for Tinubu.

But we all know who is going to win this fight and that person is not the wife beater and rapist aka your role model..

Ndo... grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Sultanchidi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
DBLAZE911:
I concur
bros those people na programmed zombies
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Miles300: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
How do nigeria move forward with this kind of mentality .. People are dying everyday in nigeria including that of the Fulani herdsmen manace and yet non has gone to protest for government to intervene they are here callin on Dino Malaye .. So shameful
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Sultanchidi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
DBLAZE911:
I concur
bros those people na programmed zombies
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
pcicero:
Like seriously

Well, I know Tinubu has never favoured [b]independent-minded candidates [/b]and that is why the LSHA is just a mere rubber stamp while Bourdillon decides everything.
Some of you worshipping this man believing that whoever opposes him belongs to the opposition must note this, it can't continue like this forever.

Lagos shall be free.

Wife beater, domestic violence offender is independent minded.. grin

Why do Igbos support everything that's bad and disgusting about Nigeria? grin

No wonder Igbos are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by SHAIBULIAR: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

Or APC will soon be finished. There's a reason he and his caucus picked on Remi Tinubu... With time, you will know.
kiss my assssss
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by SHAIBULIAR: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
spencekat:
He is not finished anything.Corroborating what he said,'Tinubu is not God'.
tine will tell
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by jude33084(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omeokachie:
One thing is certain...Remi will chew on her words carefully before opening her mouth in confrontation with anybody on the floor of the senate.
She has been cut to size.

GBAM! cheesy

She is a shameless woman.

Other women are in the house doing their duties while she is jumping from one man to another insulting them?

Lagos state house of Assembly is a BIG disgrace to the Nigerian Legislatures.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Dbeze: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Shame dey catch me unbehalf of this apc nd Lagos pple.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
ozoigbondu:
This is the height of crass stupidity and the biggest showing of ass licking ever witnessed from the afonjas For every action their is a reaction

There is no way Dino will just wake up and threaten to beat and impregnate remi

Remi acted by insulting dino and he reacted by insulting amd impregnating her though she has entered menopause.Both of them should be suspended from the senate

Remi is not the only woman in the senate we have stella Oduah Monsurat Jumoke Sunmonu, Uche Ekwunife , Rose Oko and Fatimat Raji-Rasaki.

Why is it only her that goes about insulting her colleagues or does she think everybody wants to suck her husband brown teeth

Saying you act like a thug or even calling you a DOG is not a crime, but threatening to beat and rape a woman is a crime because it's terrorist threat and criminal threat.

The fact that Igbos condone barbaric acts against their women doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other parts of the country an definitely not in Nigerian Senate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.