Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (36243 Views)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by TheFreeOne: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

We know this is not about Melaye to you people because you don't give a damn about Melaye the wife beater and rapist, this is all about your bitterness and hatred for Tinubu.

But we all know who is going to win this fight and that person is not the wife beater and rapist aka your role model..

Ndo... grin

Why should I give a damn about idiotic, corrupt polithiefcians whosoever they are.
Melaye and Remi are a disgrace to their positions.

As per wining it ain't my business if they rather "kill themselves than commit suicide" tongue

Mod:
Gbawe once called me Buhari hater before the elections but events and buboo incompetency have proven me right so you haven't said anything new as 'events' will surely confirm eventually.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by jude33084(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Saying you act like a thug or even calling you a DOG is not a crime, but threatening to beat and rape a woman is a crime because it's terrorist threat and criminal threat.

The fact that Igbos condone barbaric acts against their women doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other parts of the country an definitely not in Nigerian Senate.

Leave Ipob alone and face the truth.

So all if a sudden it has become a norm for a woman to call a man a DOG in the public?

Do you know what dogs do?

Teach your women to respect themselves if they want men to respect them.

She has been cut to size Lols.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by jude33084(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Saying you act like a thug or even calling you a DOG is not a crime, but threatening to beat and rape a woman is a crime because it's terrorist threat and criminal threat.

The fact that Igbos condone barbaric acts against their women doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other parts of the country an definitely not in Nigerian Senate.

So all of a sudden it has become a norm for a woman to call a man a DOG in the public?

She has been cut to size Lols. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Why should I give a damn about idiotic, corrupt polithiefcians whosoever they are.
Melaye and Remi are a disgrace to their positions.

As per wining it ain't my business if they rather "kill themselves than commit suicide"

It's not your business, but you are hear on NL crying and moaning over what's not your business... grin

Igbos come up with the most ridiculous, mindless and absurd rubbish ever.. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
jude33084:

So all of a sudden it has become a norm for a woman to call a man a DOG in the public?

She has been cut to size Lols. cheesy

Do you threaten to beat and rape women when they insult you? Yes or No?
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by dadexcel: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
The end of Dino Maleye politically.

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.
............ This your mindset is the reason why if care is not taking 120 years old man will still be your leader in the nearest future........ You guys better wake up from this deep slumber... We are blessed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
OnuohaEDOZIE:
...Ndi Ara!!!

Thank you.

Confine beating up women and rping women and such barbarity to your ipob villages. Such is not accepted in Yorubaland and this is the beginning for that woman beater and rapist.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
dadexcel:
............ This your mindset is the reason why if care is not taking 120 years old man will still be your leader in the nearest future........ You guys better wake up from this deep slumber... We are blessed

It is of course our mindset in the SW that beating women and raping women is barbaric and not acceptable in the SW.

You are of course free to have and keep such barbaric acts mindset in your villages..

We obviously have different societal and communal value system.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Trunquejnr(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nigeria is a joke so because of ordinary exchange of words between two supposed nobles they are protesting rubbish!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by TheFreeOne: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

It's not your business, but you are hear on NL crying and moaning over what's not your business... grin

Igbos come up with the most ridiculous, mindless and absurd rubbish ever.. grin

Moaning You must be a clown. grin

Seriously Kanu must have dealt a mortal blow to the brain of zombies for guys like you to keep imagining everyone who's not asslicki.ng Tinubu/APC/Buhari an Ipob member.

Tinubu ain't more Yoruba than I. wink

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Ghost447(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tinubu should understand that he only own Lagos State & probably the Yorubas, but certainly not the entire Nigeria & Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
estuary:

Something happened sir! He went into political wilderness for many years until APC brought him back to light. He should learn from history.
Now he's ready for another wilderness
So don't worry. Another party is coming up
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Gkemz: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
This madness is taking new dimension everyday. Dino acted the way ordinarily he could have acted when insulted and abuse verbally by an old bit** Let's forget about feminism. This woman and his Godfather husband dey form principalities as if they are more special than entire Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by senatorbayor(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.

Since Tinubu owns APC according to you, hence his wife is at will to insult every one and any response or reaction from those insulted should warrant expulsion .

Truly, Hunger is bad grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by columbus86(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tinubu's political end has finally come! Since has seen himself as political alpha and omega. He should be told God is promoter of peopel he should go and ask pharoh!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by madapcmod: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
U mean lagos state house of assembly babies of raped remi thief.nubu flew to APC secretariat in abuja to protest against the rape of their god's wife?

This is d height of asslicking AFONJAISM!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
ozoigbondu:

http://punchng.com/lagos-lawmakers-besiege-apc-secretariat/?

Now we know those that went to prostrate at bourdillon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by macarson2k(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
eph12:
Useless country. It's bad enough if you born black, but now worse if you born a Nigerian. Nonsense.

They wasted state fund for flight to Abuja.

Fighting corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
IGNORAMUSES HAVE SCOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....ODEZ...SOLIDARITY KO..SOLARPARITY NIIII...make una go boil stone chop jare..next news pls...
ozoigbondu:

http://punchng.com/lagos-lawmakers-besiege-apc-secretariat/?
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jobless idiots. Did she have any right to call him dog.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
good question bad timing...b4 anyone answer that ur yeye question...is it right for a woman to be rude to a full blown man ??either in the bedroom or in such a distinguished setting?calling a man dog and a thug?person shove ur question up in the anus for now...no woman will say that to me..they are feeble hearted cant stand da heat..they are only good at wailing ,nagging and destruction.if u are a pu.ssy negro not all men are..cappish?
aressssa:

Do you threaten to beat and rape women when they insult you? Yes or No?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by globe16: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

How long will you keep shouting the end of dino melaye.. you really wish it will happen, can't you see that this matter is destroying the tinubus instead of melaye. Tinubu is not the leader of apc and cannot expel melaye from the party.. Keep crying, dino will never apologize

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by churchmind: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

ssshhhh calm down n shut dat una brown cocaine same like teeth of tiftinubu

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Your brain is ipobbic.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by reality2019(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
the last time I checked your name is hunger dey worry u.Yoruba politians will continue to play political slavery in Yoruba land under tinubu,I stand with dino let her go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by iswallker(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
ozoigbondu:
This is the height of crass stupidity and the biggest showing of ass licking ever witnessed from the afonjas For every action their is a reaction

There is no way Dino will just wake up and threaten to beat and impregnate remi

Remi acted by insulting dino and he reacted by insulting amd impregnating her though she has entered menopause.Both of them should be suspended from the senate

Remi is not the only woman in the senate we have stella Oduah Monsurat Jumoke Sunmonu, Uche Ekwunife , Rose Oko and Fatimat Raji-Rasaki.

Why is it only her that goes about insulting her colleagues or does she think everybody wants to suck her husband brown teeth

[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Hunger is bad indeed according to your name here cos I know you're hungry when you wrote this! kiss

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by rockerbolla(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Height of stupidity from Lagos law makers

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by wiseoneking: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

He built apc single handedly and made his people the great northern slave, even now worst than buhari's 5% hate. Useless senators who are not protesting against Oba of iba killing, militancy killing in ikorodu and ogun, and killing of yoruba woman in Abuja. Your tribe is been muted and emasculated under Buhari because you dont want to hurt him by saying the Truth. I pity u people. You should cover your face in shame. A wholeTRIBE in the pocket of one man. Hungry man.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Moaning You must be a clown. grin

Seriously Kanu must have dealt a mortal blow to the brain of zombies for guys like you to keep imagining everyone who's not asslicki.ng Tinubu/APC/Buhari an Ipob member.

Tinubu ain't more Yoruba than I. wink

The same kanu and ipob rebel leader is locked up in jail without bleaching soap dealt me a mortal blow? How the clown locked up in a cage take give me blow?

You Igbos come up with the dumbest and absurd nonsense ever grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
DLioness:
Your brain is ipobbic.

How is that possible when you are the ipobic ipob?

Must you people always try your best not to make sense? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace / Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.