Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (36249 Views)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lordyugo: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

Thank you.

Confine beating up women and rping women and such barbarity to your ipob villages. Such is not accepted in Yorubaland and this is the beginning for that woman beater and rapist.

hilarious, nvr knew ur mum insults your dad nd still get ur dad to b her slave.
dats why ur male lawmakers are doin remis bidding cos d men from ur tribes are PWHIPPED.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lordyugo: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

Good to know they do such thing and barbarity in your backward village, but the fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.

told u ur tribe doesn't know u exist or will ever know u do.
u keep repeating the same things and yet no likes .
u really need to be a case study or probably a specimen in a lab.loool
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by tolastikha: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
I'm surprised at The way Nigerians view democracy and the constitution. In and during legislative business, members of the legislative arm enjoy immunity for whatever transpired there. I rest my case
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by damon222: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2016
4wrd9ja:

You can see we are in the season of protests, this is a revelation that tinubu has always been the one sponsoring protests in Nigeria even the occupy Nigeria, you can see the last time he did not participate because they are now in power despite increase in fuel price there was no protest because no one to sponsor, falana will soon come out with a legal opinions to support tinubu
Falana is not irresponsible Yoloba man. Why is he always laughing? His mouth is openned 24 hours. Very unserious Nigerians.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aresa: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

told u ur tribe doesn't know u exist or will ever know u do.
u keep repeating the same things and yet no likes .
u really need to be a case study or probably a specimen in a lab.loool
[/s]

Igbos bore me..
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aresa: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

hilarious, nvr knew ur mum insults your dad nd still get ur dad to b her slave.
dats why ur male lawmakers are doin remis bidding cos d men from ur tribes are PWHIPPED.
[/s]

Nothing boring than unintelligent ipob babbles..
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by damon222: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2016
jude33084:

GBAM! cheesy

She is a shameless woman.

Other women are in the house doing their duties while she is jumping from one man to another insulting them?

Lagos state house of Assembly is a BIG disgrace to the Nigerian Legislatures.

You dey mind that wayward irresponsinle and high indesciple woman? All what she know is to mix yellow oil paint and apply it on the her old cargo face and go to the senate and misbehave.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by damon222: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2016
jude33084:

GBAM! cheesy

She is a shameless woman.

Other women are in the house doing their duties while she is jumping from one man to another insulting them?

Lagos state house of Assembly is a BIG disgrace to the Nigerian Legislatures.

You dey mind that wayward irresponsinle and high indesciple woman? All what she know is to mix yellow oil paint and apply it on the her old cargo face and go to the senate and misbehave. With her HALF PASS EYES.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by damon222: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

Saying you act like a thug or even calling you a DOG is not a crime, but threatening to beat and rape a woman is a crime because it's terrorist threat and criminal threat.

The fact that Igbos condone barbaric acts against their women doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other parts of the country an definitely not in Nigerian Senate.
who is this lagos irresponsible yoloba over size thing talking?
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by dadexcel: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity inn you village.
....... My dear.. You do not need to sound pained and barbaric yourself while making your point!.. Be civil about it, it's a civil platform... the fact that you used all these words on someone you do not know simply tells a whole lot about all you have said so far.... But in African society and in the world at large being 'lady like' is simply being respectful and decent especially in public and to strangers.. that's the inner beauty of a woman... We are blessed
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aresa: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2016
[[s]quote author=damon222 post=47744980]who is this lagos irresponsible yoloba over size thing talking?[/quote[/s]]

Igbos bore me..
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lordyugo: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Nothing boring than unintelligent ipob babbles..

some1 would think a demented bigot like u will come up wit a creative rather than the broken record stale line of " ipob is boring yada yada".
Looool hw much do u charge for being ur community clown , am sure u took after ur dad or u r trying to surpass his retardness
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aresa: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
dadexcel:
....... My dear.. You do not need to sound pained and barbaric yourself while making your point!.. Be civil about it, it's a civil platform... the fact that you used all these words on someone you do not know simply tells a whole lot about all you have said so far.... But in African society and in the world at large being 'lady like' is simply being respectful and decent especially in public and to strangers.. that's the inner beauty of a woman... We are blessed
[/s]

And in your village what do you do to women when they are not respectful?

You beat and rape them like the wife beater and rapist your are defending.?

Like I said, keep that insanity, backward mentality, barbarity, women beating and rape in your village.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lordyugo: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[[s]quote author=damon222 post=47744980]who is this lagos irresponsible yoloba over size thing talking?[/quote[/s]]

Igbos bore me..

actually bigots entertain me than bore me cos in their myopic minds they think the pple out there care bout tribes wen making money. So which part of SW r u clowning from nairaland clown? Looool
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aresa: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

some1 would think a demented bigot like u will come up wit a creative rather than the broken record stale line of " ipob is boring yada yada".
Looool hw much do u charge for being ur community clown , am sure u took after ur dad or u r trying to surpass his retardness
[/s]

Nna. Na by force? I say you dey bore me. See me see trouble o... Abi you smoke bad akpu ni?
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aresa: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

actually bigots entertain me than bore me cos in their myopic minds they think the pple out there care bout tribes wen making money. So which part of SW r u clowning from nairaland clown? Looool
[/s]

Igbos bore me...
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by MikeB3(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2016
I can't wait to hear from the biase APC chairman Oyegun....... His contribution to the feud will have a long way to go in the future of the ruling party at the federal level. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lordyugo: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Nna. Na by force? I say you dey bore me. See me see trouble o... Abi you smoke bad akpu ni?

but u dnt bore me nw wit ur clownish representation of yorubas.
am enjoying ur nit wits replies dat u think is funny.
so which oily food did u lick wit ur clownish dad u took after in ur community?
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by dadexcel: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

And in your village what do you do to women when they are not respectful?

You beat and rape them like the wife beater and rapist your are defending.?

Like I said, keep that insanity, backward mentality, barbarity, women beating and rape in your village.
........ He is still abusive... At this point the conversation is getting childish so kindly enjoy your day..... Cheers
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by JimiOgunlola: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

Wife beater, domestic violence offender is independent minded.. grin

Why do Igbos support everything that's bad and disgusting about Nigeria? grin

No wonder Igbos are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.. grin
E pain you say Dino sperm go fertilize womb wey belong to your jagaban. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by JimiOgunlola: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

Wife beater, domestic violence offender is independent minded.. grin

Why do Igbos support everything that's bad and disgusting about Nigeria? grin

No wonder Igbos are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.. grin

E pain you say Dino sperm go fertilize menopausal womb wey belong to your jagabandit. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Odani: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=47731013]This is the height of crass stupidity and the biggest showing of ass licking ever witnessed from the afonjas For every action their is a reaction

There is no way Dino will just wake up and threaten to beat and impregnate remi

Remi acted by insulting dino and he reacted by insulting amd impregnating her though she has entered menopause.Both of them should be suspended from the senate

Remi is not the only woman in the senate we have stella Oduah Monsurat Jumoke Sunmonu, Uche Ekwunife , Rose Oko and Fatimat Raji-Rasaki.

Why is it only her that goes about insulting her colleagues or does she think everybody wants to suck her husband brown teeth

So what of the senators following Sa-LIE-ki up and down? are they not also licking his Ass?
Dino melaye is not the only one in the senate why does he go about threatening every senator that is pro Tinubu in the senate.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Odani: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:
This is the height of crass stupidity and the biggest showing of ass licking ever witnessed from the afonjas For every action their is a reaction

There is no way Dino will just wake up and threaten to beat and impregnate remi

Remi acted by insulting dino and he reacted by insulting amd impregnating her though she has entered menopause.Both of them should be suspended from the senate

Remi is not the only woman in the senate we have stella Oduah Monsurat Jumoke Sunmonu, Uche Ekwunife , Rose Oko and Fatimat Raji-Rasaki.

Why is it only her that goes about insulting her colleagues or does she think everybody wants to suck her husband brown teeth

So what of the senators following Sa-LIE-ki up and down? are they not also licking his Ass?
Dino melaye is not the only one in the senate why does he go about threatening every senator that is pro Tinubu in the senate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.