Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (36245 Views)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
melejo:
Yoe can still be partisan and reasonable. Where is your sense of reasoning?

melejo:
southwesterners and the myth of sophistication

melejo:
Your closest Igbo neighbor is better than you.

coming from a bigoted joker..

funny Igbos... grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Bright50135(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Now i knw why sm yoruba ladies remain unmarried.they lack respect.alot of their woman has gotten divorced becos of calling their hubby dog n thug.i wnted marrying there,bt was told dis secret.pls,i withdraw my initial plan.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bright50135:
Now i knw why sm yoruba ladies remain unmarried.they lack respect.alot of their woman has gotten divorced of calling their hubby dog n thug.i wnted marrying their,bt was told dis secret.pls,i withdraw my initial plan.

Is the trick to marrying women and making women stay with you in your village to beat and rape them? grin

Thanks, but no thanks for the disgusting and grotesque tip.. grin

I know Igbos are very behind the world, but the fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.

funny Igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by justy15: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
too much of red oil, pepper n ewa igon has a way of affecting one during adulthood' though my brodas from the west are known for their high degree of hypocrisy but am surprise those called honourable can reduce themselves to mere asslicking remi n tinibu puppet. she got in return what she called for. the person she called thug n dog, is he not somebody husband, is he not from a state n represent people
. abegi make una go sit down n stop this show of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
justy15:
too much of red oil, pepper n ewa igon has a way of affecting one during adulthood' though my brodas from the west are known for their high degree of hypocrisy but am surprise those called honourable can reduce themselves to mere asslicking remi n tinibu puppet. she got in return what she called for. the person she called thug n dog, is he not somebody husband, is he not from a state n represent people
. abegi make una go sit down n stop this show of ignorance
[/s]

I know Igbos are very behind the world, but the fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Must you Igbos always try your best not to make sense?
shut the fuckoff u lirrle boy!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
TheFreeOne:

It's better to ignore that dude. Him brain don dey leak.

Opolo bobo yen ti joro.
I wl nt ignore him. I wl reveal his stupidity to him and to the entire world.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
DLioness:
shut the fuckoff u lirrle boy!
[/s]

Typical meager ipob vocabulary.. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
DLioness:
I wl nt ignore him. I wl reveal his stupidity to him and to the entire world.

I'm here waiting. Definitely in the mood for some ipob comedy.. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

I'm here waiting. Definitely in the mood for some ipob comedy.. grin

You ar the subjct mata for the comedy for odas to laugh and make riddle of u nt for u to partake in our laughter.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
DLioness:
You ar the subjct mata for the comedy for odas to laugh and make riddle of u nt for u to partake in our laughter.

I was expecting you to reveal my stupidity, not this silly mushy mushy rubbish... You just mess up my fun sha.. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Typical meager ipob vocabulary.. grin
shameless boy. Do u evn knw wat part of speech the term IPOB is?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

I was expecting you to reveal my stupidity, not this silly mushy mushy rubbish... You just mess up my fun sha.. grin
one of ur major stupidity is this teeth u open wn commenting unknown to u dt ppl viewing this topic close their noses bcs of smell from ur teeth.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

one of ur major stupidity is this teeth u open wn commenting unknown to u dt ppl viewing this topic close their noses bcs of smell from ur teeth.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
DLioness:

Nna, you are boring no be small.. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Nna, you are boring no be small.. grin
Boring is ur middle name.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Benteazaa(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Wife beater, domestic violence offender is independent minded.. grin

Why do Igbos support everything that's bad and disgusting about Nigeria? grin

No wonder Igbos are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.. grin

ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
Benteazaa:

ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT
[/s]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-dO-wfVNvrD4/Vxh4XaaxrSI/AAAAAAAACFM/XNrKACBYHG8PERC8rcgbzkOCuICKI4x_ACLcB/s1600/dino.jpg[/img]

Back to sender and your thug, wife beater and role model.....x 1000000000000000

Igbos bore me, seriously... grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Benteazaa(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=justy15 post=47738444]too much of red oil, pepper n ewa igon has a way of affecting one during adulthood'

You got me rolling on the floor with dat

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Benteazaa(m): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Back to sender.....x 1000000000000000

Igbos bore me, seriously... grin

f***ckin ASS licker

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
Benteazaa:

f***ckin ASS licker
[/s]

Nna, abeg no dey share with us what you saw in the mirror... ndo grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by mindtricks: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
The end of Dino Maleye politically.

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.

Too bad, like Remi Tinubu, like Dino, both are same of same. Wonder why love one above the other when they were both careless with words.

Sensible lawmakers have got better job to do in a country whose economy is fast nose diving than this mess.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by millionboi(m): 12:25am On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.
Total trash.....dtaz y Nigeria will kip bn backward
Apart from Tinubus wealth wat else meks him beta than u and i

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by jaydee87(m): 4:37am On Jul 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:
This is the height of crass stupidity and the biggest showing of ass licking ever witnessed from the afonjas For every action their is a reaction

There is no way Dino will just wake up and threaten to beat and impregnate remi

Remi acted by insulting dino and he reacted by insulting amd impregnating her though she has entered menopause.Both of them should be suspended from the senate

Remi is not the only woman in the senate we have stella Oduah Monsurat Jumoke Sunmonu, Uche Ekwunife , Rose Oko and Fatimat Raji-Rasaki.

Why is it only her that goes about insulting her colleagues or does she think everybody wants to suck her husband brown teeth

very funnyy post when I see oduah in ur write up then I wonder where were u few yeqrs ago hen oduah had issues in senate. u tribal racist ne branding a particular tribe forgetting u rep did same thing few years ago. bigest female political scammer is female and not from afonga u know. am sorry but I have to ask this what led to the issue on ground what did dino say before she called him out. dont forget that she cant be stupid to just call him a thug.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by jaydee87(m): 4:39am On Jul 21, 2016
millionboi:
Total trash.....dtaz y Nigeria will kip bn backward
Apart from Tinubus wealth wat else meks him beta than u and i
nothing really but he has proven to be a die-hard go getter..
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Truly1: 4:55am On Jul 21, 2016
AlphaNet:
Supposing I was the MD and these Lawmakers from Lagos State were my Supervisors, the moment they arrived the head office for such frivolous reason is the moment they will all receive their letters of disengagement. By the time they would get back to their state, some other persons would have taken over their various seats. Nonsense...!!!

This is the height of legislative self-inflicted insult
That's if wishes were horses but unfortunately for you they are not! and I'm sure you are not a Yoruba person otherwise you would have recognised our core values of respect to elders and only bastards among the Yorubas would behave otherwise.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by pcicero(m): 5:20am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

Who gives a hoot about Melaye?
I knew people like you would come for me because your livelihood depends on it.

I am now IPOB because I'm against your emperor.
Oju gbogbo yin aja
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

YOUR USERNAME SAID IT ALL, HUNGER IS REALLY BAD cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 21, 2016
eph12:
Useless country. It's bad enough if you born black, but now worse if you born a Nigerian. Nonsense.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry SAD BUT TRUE
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Anis1987: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

only Tinubu can't made up APC without support of the people and Tinubu is not a God. Nonsense
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lordyugo: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

And here goes the nairaland/community clown that his tribe will nvr knw he exists, no matter how embarrassingly hard he tries

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by lordyugo: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=aressssa post=47732990]

And here goes the nairaland/community clown that his tribe will nvr knw he exists, no matter how embarrassingly hard he tries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) / Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.