Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (36248 Views)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by ihatesycophant(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
ericsmith:
this was hw dey pushed jonathan to disrespect obasanjo ..whr is he n d party today.(Godfatherism is fundamental to politics evrywhr in d world)alot of pple here stil nt knw there support on nairaland echoe n ends here ...tinubu is apc,,fact .,a man whom two ex president culd nt defeat.,dino is under apc ,,so hw do yu disrespect ur boss wife @ d office,.ur colleague dey hail u,,ur head dey swell ...no b u go lose ur job ...yorubas wil say "if d world dey push u dnnt push ursef. as bad as it sounds fingers wil neva b equal so also is it to humans
You mean Tinubu is APC? This is the mistake you people have been making and what Tinubu himself made in the inception of the entrance of APC to national leadership. The way he will have total control of his state and region, it would be very difficult for him to control the national politics, the reason is not far-fetched because of divergent views, backgrounds, interests and so many things. You see the way Buhari's tribe has cornered every other tribe in appointment. Truly to Tinubu, he never bargained for that but nothing he could do because he's not in control of the national assembly that will cough and president will shake. That was the same strategy he used against Fashola because he was in control of the House of Assembly but the assembly was for Tinubu.
Mr Man, there's vast interests in APC and Tinubu is not in total control. As it occur to you that till date APC has no BOT chairman for over 3 years now that they came to being. He Tinubu want the post and Atiku want it and if election is conducted, Atiku will dust him. They were to do it last year but they later cancelled it, and till date they never say anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
good question bad timing...b4 anyone answer that ur yeye question...is it right for a woman to be rude to a full blown man ??either in the bedroom or in such a distinguished setting?calling a man dog and a thug?person shove ur question up in the anus for now...no woman will say that to me..they are feeble hearted cant stand da heat..they are only good at wailing ,nagging and destruction.if u are a pu.ssy negro not all men are..cappish?

Ok for argument sake, it as not right to call him that.

Now answer my question.

Do you threaten to beat and rape another man's wife or any woman when insulted?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by dadexcel: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

It is of course our mindset in the SW that beating women and raping women is barbaric and not acceptable in the SW.

You are of course free to have and keep such barbaric acts mindset in your villages..

We obviously have different societal and communal value system.
.......... Wonderful value system indeed!... The type that allows women to insult and fight men in the public right?........ My dear I think our culture is better...the beauty of our women stems from their humility, Carriage and respect....

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dino has all the attributes needed to become a pdp member. When he was roaming the street in Lagos nobody cautioned him... Go to remi's constituency and that of Dino then compare what they have given to their people...rather than developing his constituency with no light and good roads he is busy fighting a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

How is that possible when you are the ipobic ipob?

Must you people always try your best not to make sense? grin
sense is already far from u. U tink wt ur ass thats y u ar aressssa aka ass-master

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
dadexcel:
.......... Wonderful value system indeed!... The type that allows women to insult and fight men in the public right?........ My dear I think our culture is better...the beauty of our women stems from their humility, Carriage and respect....

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity inn you village.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
DLioness:
sense is already far from u. U tink wt ur ass thats y u ar aressssa aka ass-master
[/s]

Must you Igbos always try your best not to make sense?
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by TheFreeOne: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

The same kanu and ipob rebel leader is locked up in jail without bleaching soap dealt me a mortal blow? How the clown locked up in a cage take give me blow?

You Igbos come up with the dumbest and absurd nonsense ever grin

Stop sounding like a broken record with your ipob nonsense.

Kindly tell Tinubus and their lackeys to organise protest against killings/insecurity across the country most especially those happening within Ikorodu areas instead of bringing disrepute to yorubaland.

Only fools supports the shenanigans being displayed by these Lagos lawmakers.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
ihatesycophant:
You mean Tinubu is APC? This is the mistake you people have been making and what Tinubu himself made in the inception of the entrance of APC to national leadership. The way he will have total control of his state and region, it would be very difficult for him to control the national politics, the reason is not far-fetched because of divergent views, backgrounds, interests and so many things. You see the way Buhari's tribe has cornered every other tribe in appointment. Truly to Tinubu, he never bargained for that but nothing he could do because he's not in control of the national assembly that will cough and president will shake. That was the same strategy he used against Fashola because he was in control of the House of Assembly but the assembly was for Tinubu.
Mr Man, there's vast interests in APC and Tinubu is not in total control. As it occur to you that till date APC has no BOT chairman for over 3 years now that they came to being. He Tinubu want the post and Atiku want it and if election is conducted, Atiku will dust him. They were to do it last year but they later cancelled it, and till date they never say anything about it.
[/s]

We make mistake, but we are still the one on top, we are still the destination of nearly every money and investment entering Nigeria, we are still the people you leave your economically and unproductive villages run to for your daily bread.....

We are ok, worry about yourself and the future of your villages, the same ones you can not wait to run away from because you can not breath or feed yourself there.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
TheFreeOne:

Stop sounding like a broken record with your ipob nonsense.

Kindly tell Tinubus and their lackeys to organise protest against killings/insecurity across the country most especially those happening within Ikorodu areas instead of bringing disrepute to yorubaland.

Only fools supports the shenanigans being displayed by these Lagos lawmakers.
[/s]

Igbos bore me...

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity inn you village.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by flokii: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Make dem allow us hear word jare.. Who dem epp?

Like d bahd guys in romance section would say.. The both of them should go get a room already tongue
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by HungerBAD: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Dino has all the attributes needed to become a pdp member. When he was roaming the street in Lagos nobody cautioned him... Go to remi's constituency and that of Dino then compare what they have given to their people...rather than developing his constituency with no light and good roads he is busy fighting a woman.

A sensible post.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by damon222: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
The end of Dino Maleye politically.

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.
Do you know that you are one of the most irresponsible and highy indesciple Nigerian? Who do you think Thieffnubu is? Is it because he is carrying crude oil mouth and coffee teeths. I pity you. If there is any Nigerians to be respected, it can never be Thieffnubu. Tommorrow you people will ask for man/wiman equality bill abi? Wayward and senseless things.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by ihatesycophant(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

It is of course our mindset in the SW that beating women and raping women is barbaric and not acceptable in the SW.

You are of course free to have and keep such barbaric acts mindset in your villages..

We obviously have different societal and communal value system.
In the same south west we don't nickname our husband/men as dog or thug. Calling someone dog is racism while thug is inflammatory and denigration. See the meaning of thug: (noun 1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.
2. (sometimes initial capital letter) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.
However,iIf you think it is right for anyone to call a man dog or thug, then your father is a dog and a thug. Even the bible advised that we should be careful of dog (Philippians 3:2, Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision). If the bible can tell us to beware of dog, is it going to be a good name?
To say I will beat you up is a common saying all over the world, it never result to an assault until it happened. For now is a threat and not yet an assault. I'll rape or impregnate you is also a threat and not yet abuse or assault. Till date Remi has not come out to say, truly Dino said he will rape or impregnate her but it's only someone like you and her media house that has been saying that. Dino has refuted it on his press statement but Remi has not come out to say, he(Dino) was lying. He did say, she's stupid and he will beat her. Remi should come out to tell us her own side of the story rather than looking for sympathy from public.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
damon222:
Do you know that you are one of the most irresponsible and highy indesciple Nigerian? Who do you think Thieffnubu is? Is it because he is carrying crude oil mouth and coffee teeths. I pity you. If there is any Nigerians to be respected, it can never be Thieffnubu. Tommorrow you people will ask for man/wiman equality bill abi? Wayward and senseless things.
[/s]

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by DLioness(f): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Must you Igbos always try your best not to make sense?
shut the fuckoff u lirrle boy.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
ihatesycophant:

In the same south west we don't nickname our husband/men as dog or thug. Calling someone dog is racism while thug is inflammatory and denigration. If you think it is right for anyone to call a man dog or thug, then you father is a dog and a thug. Even the bible advised that we should be careful of dog (Philippians 3:2, Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision). If the bible can tell us to beware of dog, is it going to be a good name?
To say I will beat you up is a common saying all over the world, it never result to an assault until it happened. For now is a threat and not yet an assault. I'll rape or impregnate you is also a threat and not yet abuse or assault. Till date Remi has not come out to say, truly Dino said he will rape or impregnate her but it's only someone like you and her media house that has been saying that. Dino has refuted it on his press statement but Remi has not come out to say, he(Dino) was lying. He did say, she's stupid and he will beat her. Remi should come out to tell us her own side of the story rather than looking for sympathy from public.
[/s]

I know Igbos are very behind the world, but the fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity inn you village.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by TheFreeOne: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
DLioness:

It's better to ignore that dude. Him brain don dey leak.

Opolo bobo yen ti joro.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by abimic(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pascal181:
The protest is too much nau,did Dino sleep with her? Haba
By d way I can't see my guy among d protesters,I mean Desmond Idiot, sorry Eliot.
If he sleeps with Remi, that one nah revolt o!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by ihatesycophant(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

I know Igbos are very behind the world, but the fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity inn you village.
If your mum always beat and nickname your father with all forms of names, that does not give latitude to her to call other men outside such names. Men are crown to women and they are expected to be subject and virtuous woman anywhere they find themselves and not rude to men or denigrate them. Yoruba women are the most respected women in the world by the virtue of respect they show to their husbands and men outside. So if truly you're Yoruba boy and still take side with Remi called Dino Dog and Thug, then you're not true Yoruba boy but fugitive.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by melejo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
southwesterners and the myth of sophistication

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by melejo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.
Yoe can still be partisan and reasonable. Where is your sense of reasoning?
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Bright50135(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Chai,im speechless,see lawmarkers indeed.whoeva is alive til next election shuld tank hs God.pls,joke apart.ds doesnt worth protesting.lagos had displayed their ignoramus in d highest oda.tinubu is nt God.if hs alive til next election,he shuld tank hs God.man propose,God depose.tinubu worshippers,insteady of God.they is God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by ihatesycophant(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
The only time the political career of Dino will end is when Tinubu stooge become Kogi governor, that is faleke. If Faleke didn't make it to Kogi governor's office, then Tinubu is gone in Kogi state. Dino and Bello, the governor are best of friends. Just be praying that the Appellate court and supreme court will favour Faleke, else this your threat and Tinubu is hoax. For now Tinubu is not in control of national secretariat, if he was in control, they would not have chosen Bello in Faleke instead. He would have manipulated it to favour him.
HungerBAD:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by kenchylala: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Ok for argument sake, it as not right to call him that.

Now answer my question.

Do you threaten to beat and rape another man's wife or any woman when insulted?

Dogs sleep with their mothers so he is in line

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
ihatesycophant:
If your mum always beat and nickname your father with all forms of names, that does not give latitude to her to call other men outside such names. Men are crown to women and they are expected to be subject and virtuous woman anywhere they find themselves and not rude to men or denigrate them. Yoruba women are the most respected women in the world by the virtue of respect they show to their husbands and men outside. So if truly you're Yoruba boy and still take side with Remi called Dino Dog and Thug, then you're not true Yoruba boy but fugitive.
[/s]

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Bassurge: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Whatever happens, Dino can't be pushed around by Tinubu. He's not of the west where Tinubu is worshiped.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
kenchylala:

Dogs sleep with their mothers so he is in line

Good to know they do such thing and barbarity in your backward village, but the fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Legitman22(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Who told u dat TINUBU made APC what it is today, northerners voted for APC because of PMB not because of TINUBU, get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by aressssa: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Legitman22:
Who told u dat TINUBU made APC what it is today, northerners voted for APC because of PMB not because of TINUBU, get ur facts right.

I just wonder why Northerners couldn't kick the PDP out of power till the ACN teamed up with the North and eventually sent the worthless, incompetent stealing is not corruption otuoke loser back to his village...

ipob logic is always upside down logic.. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Bright50135(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Now i knw why sm yoruba ladies remain unmarried.they lack respect.alot of their woman has gotten divorced of calling their hubby dog n thug.i wnted marrying their,bt was told dis secret.pls,i withdraw my initial plan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) / Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.