Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. (8164 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Her signature defines her...
Yep.

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
saintdennis:

Till this day name ONE INDEPENDENT AFRICAN NATION?

By independence I mean an African nation that can tell the Chinese to leave their country
Or the americans or the europeans

Till this day africa still collects the highest amount of foreign AID.
Africa is a wilderness
Sorry those who are suppose to take care of this prefer my white ass before and after anything
I am so sorry for the black race
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Sorry those who are suppose to take care of this prefer my white ass before and after anything

Oh shut it, post your pictures, give us screenshots of conversations...Alabama fat Housewife.

Just my Type cool
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
If I don't eat fat white pussy_...Who will?

Dogs? Pigs? Gorillas?
None but the brothers.
Our white ass privilege! Thank you for upholding it haha
but i love blacks too, oops #sadface
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Girl360(f): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool
KingCheezyPuff:
10000000% correct. My lady,a thousand likes
cool
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
DeBlunt:

Good to know, I'll rest easy now. Maybe the OP needs a new life grin
Back to serving the queen cheesy cheers.
wink
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
haha you forgot blacks attribute everything good and beautiful to white. You dont have to say you worship us with your mouths, your choice of mates, and how you imitate us as of your next breath depends on it have done that already

B¡tch please......what are u tryin 2 tell us....that u trashes are superior....(ur choice of mate) oh my God....u better not step on my tail this evenin or ama give it 2 u while is still on fire angry

What is that white girls have that'll mak me fall over the heels for 'em...(a$$less girls wit little or no breast) ur girls come 2 black men cox we are naturally endowed, while ur male folks scores zero in dat dept...b¡tch is not our fault...whats there to got me trippin...

Just tell us u like the black audience you're opportuned 2 get here...tongue
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
White Pvssy is the best
Tastes better than the rest
I just wanna fvck
Maybe finally gain a Lil luck

You know it taste good
You know I am no fool
Addicted to that hole
Damn, sisters calling a wacko

But fvck what y'all think
I like them whites not lean

Sheesh, ya boy bouta hit the studio
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by saintdennis(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:

Humm actually black women are the main problem!
Ya'll birthed the black slaves, taught that lil plantation niqqa to be a faithful and loyal dog...taught him fear.

Taught him to 'behave' without being chained, the black woman helped the white masters put mental chains on the black offspring.

The black man from africa had to be chained, had to be whipped but the slave lands born black man only had to be threatened.

The white man removed the shackles but the offspring of the black woman refused to go back to africa, refused to flee "egypt" like the israelites, instead ACCEPTED segregation.

The black woman taught her black offspring cowardice , while the white woman taught her offspring dominance.

The black woman failed the black man...
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
saintdennis:

Ya'll birthed the black slaves, taught that lil plantation niqqa to be a faithful and loyal dog...taught him fear.

Taught him to 'behave' without being chained, the black woman helped the white masters put mental chains on the black offspring.

The black man from africa had to be chained, had to be whipped but the slave lands born black man only had to be threatened.

The white man removed the shackles but the offspring of the black woman refused to go back to africa, refused to flee "egypt" like the israelites, instead ACCEPTED segregation.

The black woman taught her black offspring cowardice , while the white woman taught her offspring dominance.

Sad, more live coals on the black woman's head
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

B¡tch please......what are u tryin 2 tell us....that u trashes are superior....(ur choice of mate) oh my God....u better not step on my tail this evenin or ama give it 2 u while is still on fire angry

What is that white girls have that'll mak me fall over the heels for 'em...(a$$less girls wit little or no breast) ur girls come 2 black men cox we are naturally endowed, while ur male folks scores zero in dat dept...b¡tch is not our fault...whats there to got me trippin...

Just tell us u like the black audience you're opportuned 2 get here...tongue
Haha you are alone because your black brothers are on the white page. To marry or date up you've got to date a white girl or any girl close to white. If they must marry black they have got to manage one with a light skin and straight wavy hair. Haha sad for dark black women with natural hair like cheezy. Lol Kingcheezypuff you better get it straight, your black men don't fancy your hair. You'd be 'great' with my bouncing hair. Sad anyway
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Haha you are alone because your black brothers are on the white page. To marry or date up you've got to date a white girl or any girl close to white. If they must marry black they have got to manage one with a light skin and straight wavy hair. Haha sad for dark black women with natural hair like cheezy. Lol Kingcheezypuff you better get it straight, your black men don't fancy your hair. You'd be 'great' with my bouncing hair. Sad anyway

B¡tch please dön't quote me again...i don't like you, if i had a gun and you're around me i would've blew ur rotten brain away long time, you wanna ignite my hatred for white...right...nope it won't work cox i have better white ladies and guys on fb as friends
tongue
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by saintdennis(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U can start makin the difference niqqa...or are u livin the life of a grasshopper angry

Keep deceiving yourself with the dumb phrase "change begins with u"

Martin Luther king, huey newton, malcolm x, etc all tried to make a difference and were cut down...what did the black man in America do?

Any idealist in nigeria n the rest of the black world will be cut off @ councillorship stage because the 21st century stooges will do anything to hold onto power with the assistance of their slave masters.

Go and check out the diaries of the Portuguese who remarked crime was basically non-existent in Benin empire and used it to compare a crime ridden london.

I may be able to change this, but i'm NOT interested.
My plan is to continue the gradual expurgation of the black race by marrying a white woman to produce half caste offspring. So I can save my offspring the shame of being called black.

Blacks are irredeemable
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
And Loveu2 or Luveu2 i commented on your thread about black self hatred. Come and see this one
Well where do i fit in? Long write up will read later huh.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:

WhitegirlonNL:
Haha sad for dark black women with natural hair like cheezy. Lol Kingcheezypuff you better get it straight, your black men don't fancy your hair. You'd be 'great' with my bouncing hair. Sad anyway
.......I won't worry wink

Cc luveu2 you need to know op IS NOT friend read my quotes of her.

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by sheunfemix: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
saintdennis:

. U don't know jack about ur race. if u say the black woman helped the white woman to put chains on the black man.. in what way did she do that. Only a black bastard would say that a black woman taught her offspring cowardice! We all address Africa as mother Africa. The whites have broken y'all if u think they are better. They kill us and put us down but If there is one way to describe the African woman, it is a strong hardworking unrelenting and great. We can survive anywhere and still raise our shoulders up with our heads held high. I am proud of my skin and that is what I teach my children. If u think the African woman is to blame for ur downfall then think again.
I hate to indulge in topics like this cos it causes controversies and somepple say mindless thing.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
saintdennis:

Keep deceiving yourself with the dumb phrase "change begins with u"

Martin Luther king, huey newton, malcolm x, etc all tried to make a difference and were cut down...what did the black man in America do?

Any idealist in nigeria n the rest of the black world will be cut off @ councillorship stage because the 21st century stooges will do anything to hold onto power with the assistance of their slave masters.

Go and check out the diaries of the Portuguese who remarked crime was basically non-existent in Benin empire and used it to compare a crime ridden london.

I may be able to change this, but i'm NOT interested.
My plan is to continue the gradual expurgation of the black race by marrying a white woman to produce half caste offspring. So I can save my offspring the shame of being called black.

Blacks are irredeemable

U're a fcukin disgrace to the black race...don't quote me again pr¡cksucker
angry
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

.......I won't worry wink

Cc luveu2 you need to know op IS NOT friend read my quotes of her.
hmmmm Will read later. Smething fishy about her tho.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
LuveU2:
hmmmm Will read later. Smething fishy about her tho.
she has an obssion with Blacks.....black women. Look at her last thread in the screenshot below.

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by saintdennis(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Sad, more live coals on the black woman's head

I used the word niqqa here on NL only cos it's sweet to remind myself blacks are slaves thanks to the black woman.

The white man tagged the black man "nig.ger" and till today they black man freely and happily uses that tag to reference each other.
The black woman failed to teach her child to shed such a slave tag and emancipate himself

Infact it's well known the black woman in America is a child dispenser single handedly raising an average of 3 different kids for 3 different men ... what does that say about her character
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
LuveU2:
Well where do i fit in? Long write up will read later huh.
haha better you read it up later so you know the type of men you are stucked with.
Dont let cheezy delude you like she has herself, try to be objective in looking at this, well, piece of advice
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
saintdennis:

I used the word niqqa here on NL only cos it's sweet to remind myself blacks are slaves thanks to the black woman.

The white man tagged the black man "nig.ger" and till today they black man freely and happily uses that tag to reference each other.
Nigga! Nigga! Nigga! I am hundred percent Nigga
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
saintdennis:

The black woman failed to teach her child to shed such a slave tag and emancipate himself

Infact it's well known the black woman in America is a child dispenser single handedly raising an average of 3 different kids for 3 different men ... what does that say about her character
So the black fathers are always in the arms of white women or giving every pig they see a head and let the black mothers shoulder all the family responsibilities.

Negroes wont just think
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
haha better you read it up later so you know the type of men you are stucked with.
Dont let cheezy delude you like she has herself, try to be objective in looking at this, well, piece of advice
undecided
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
All I can see in op write-up is generalization.
I am a black man and I don't deride black women nor place them beneath any white girl. Each man should speak for himself!
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by sheunfemix: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
So Op what is your advice to the African woman. That we leave our men? or see them as no use. That's impossible. Cos just has we have. men who can't be stand for whom they are we also have men who are Strong, Honest and truthful.
For me I don't think u have a reasonable word of advice to give. The world isn't prefect. We all have to accept it make d difference that we can make and move on.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by saintdennis(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
sheunfemix:
. U don't know jack about ur race. if u say the black woman helped the white woman to put chains on the black man.. in what way did she do that. Only a black bastard would say that a black woman taught her offspring cowardice! We all address Africa as mother Africa. The whites have broken y'all if u think they are better. They kill us and put us down but If there is one way to describe the African woman, it is a strong hardworking unrelenting and great. We can survive anywhere and still raise our shoulders up with our heads held high. I am proud of my skin and that is what I teach my children. If u think the African woman is to blame for ur downfall then think again.
I hate to indulge in topics like this cos it causes controversies and somepple say mindless thing.

All you did was spew propaganda and 'uplifting' tales have u followed the "rebel" called kanye west? His reasonings? Philosophies? Give me examples not uplifting words!
Which set of people CANNOT SURVIVE ANYWHERE? The whites that conquered from africa down to australasia nko? Do u think it was a picnic?

Anyway Go and listen to kanye's "never let u down" and u will appreciate the influence of his mother on him.

Women have always shaped the world, the white woman was usually a housewife who spent her days keeping the home and raising her kids, she taught these kids to be superior, to be better

The black woman was busy raising her kids to be good slaves, she was broken, like the men and well once you break someone's spirit you control their thinking.

I repeat if blacks were not slave minded they would have agitated to GO BACK TO AFRICA after they were granted freedom

Do not tell me crap about what u don't know, we both have mothers, I love mine and I bet u love yours i'm putting myself in the 15th century and comparing the black way against the Asian and Latin American way.

Google to see the greed and stvpidity of the black man in Africa and how easy it was to break the offsprings born into slavery.

It took the jewish question during ww2 to remind Jews of the importance of really going back to their own country... blacks have been treated like filth, lynched yet refused to go because THEY HAD BEEN RAISED WITH NO IDEOLOGY of the mother land(africa) their dream wasn't to go back to the mother land their dream was to stay in the white man's land.

Like I said don't spew emotional and uplifting words the facts are there, give me facts
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by saintdennis(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

angry

Abeg go and sleep.

Disgrace to the black race? The truth shall set you free.

Better embrace the truth that we are only better than the Indians (of the americas) and aboriginal people of australia. Who were tactically almost wiped out.

They tried it with africa (don't forget the aparthied regimes In S.A and Namibia where a FEW whites came to africa to try to create a 'new world' like the americas.

They would have succeeded if only they had that idea in the earlier times.

So please don't attempt to paint africa like a beast...it's has potentials yes! But for now call a spade a spade or else continue to wallow in hubris
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by saintdennis(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
So the black fathers are always in the arms of white women or giving every pig they see a head and let the black mothers shoulder all the family responsibilities.

Negroes wont just think

Ever heard of the term "white trash"? Bet u have. So I don't need to explain it.

Black men turning black women into baby mamas revolves around orientation and it is now being exported to the motherland (africa) today girls are proud to state they are single mothers... why?

Me I don't know, what I do know is that it's not cos the black man wants to be with the white woman.

And I ain't a negro... i'm in Africa flexing. Feel free to refer to the blacks across the atlantic as negroes

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by saintdennis(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Nigga! Nigga! Nigga! I am hundred percent Nigga

Even slaves are allowed to be happy lols

As far as u don't get upset/violent when a white calls u niqqa then it's all good.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by dare2differ: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Who is this thing?
WhitegirlonNL:
Black was suppose to rock but you wont let it rock with your white obsession.
Sometimes i covet being black but black people don't make it easy for me to imagine that, uch
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by bitchcrafts: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
I can only Lol at this stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Office Romance / Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.