Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. (8163 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
she has an obssion with Blacks.....black women. Look at her last thread in the screenshot below.
Well i dont think she hates us..maybe obsessd. Ye obsessed. But th woman who authored d article must ve had enough experience judging from d tone. If they were a minority would there be any need for this?
Bringing it down here, many african dudes wld openly confess their love for whyt women or biracial women
Eg is seen in th type of women most african celebrities marry
Type of women they feature in music videos
They dont really care about girls with more african features.

To me, honestly, there seem to be hope in the black american community becos of th level of awareness nd education about selfhatred going on But none in the motherland.

Any attempt to get peeps to see selfhatred is kicked to the side,or quietly ignored.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2016
I will like to see black men give their opinions nd not just bullshyt this cos there is no smoke without fire somewhere.

In other words, black men should prove the author wrong by themselves.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:
Well i dont think she hates us..maybe obsessd. Ye obsessed. But th woman who authored d article must ve had enough experience judging from d tone. If they were a minority would there be any need for this?
Bringing it down here, many african dudes wld openly confess their love for whyt women or biracial women

To me, honestly, there seem to be hope in the black american community becos of th level of awareness nd education about selfhatred going on But none in the motherland.

Any attempt to get peeps to see selfhatred is kicked to the side,or quietly ignored.

obssed is exactly the word I used because it fits.
......❤
But she's obbsed with the negative. Why is that ALL she posts
And have you seen her signature
See the screensht below and check her sig.

I don't know what she is,but she is no friend.

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
obssed is exactly the word I used because it fits.
......❤
But she's obbsed with the negative. Why is that ALL she posts
And have you seen her signature
See the screensht below and check her sig.

I don't know what she is,but she is no friend.
Definitely not seeing her as some friend. The thing is it doesnt mke much difference anyway, if her messages are not always far frm th truth.

She seems troublesome tho but the behaviour of many african youths today is more troubling.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:
Definitely not seeing her as some friend. The thing is it doesnt mke much difference anyway, if her messages are not always far frm th truth.

She seems troublesome tho but the behaviour of many african youths today is more troubling.
yes. There is are issues amongst us. But I'm not interested in talking about it with her of all people.
Some1 obsessed with it.
I don't want to encourage her.

But that's my view. wink
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yes. There is are issues amongst us. But I'm not interested in talking about it with her of all people.
Some1 obsessed with it.
I don't want to encourage her.

But that's my view. wink
Well i am with u. Its bettr discussed among us.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 21, 2016
sheunfemix:
A lot of truth in that write up. Honestly most black men see the white women has superior that's why we have more black men married to white women than black women married to white men. A typical example is the way guys on Nairaland talk about Nigerian women. Really its embarrassing and I don't know why the women here are somewhat okay by it. It says a lot about how we see ourselves. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when your opinion is downgrading and killing then there is a problem. Y'all talking back at the op when all u should do is pick the elements of truth in it and make it right.

@bold, tell me about it. One Nairalander even started a topic titiled, "Why black women are the least attractive of all races". I can't be bothered to find the thrash thread or post the link.

And its really funny to see the many men on this topic hurling insults at OP instead of factually disproving what she said. I won't even lie, I like controversial topics like the one here, its a breathe of fresh air from the endless inanity that has come to typify Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:
I will like to see black men give their opinions nd not just bullshyt this cos there is no smoke without fire somewhere.

In other words, black men should prove the author wrong by themselves.

This is certainly not going to happen because the author isn't wrong. Did you notice how they deserted this thread?
Start a topic about how Nigerian women are lazy or fake or golddigging then you'd see them in droves.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by HaneefahRN(f): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2016
I don't like the OP but there are some deep truths in this. If you visit some black American women forums well, you will notice the post isn't so far from the truth only it is coated in so much generalizations. We can even notice it on here, some guys would talk like white women are some angels on Earth and find every fault in blacks especially Nigerian women.
See the fat shapeless white woman saying 'No blackies'? She knows how some black men would die to have her over a better looking black woman. They see it as something to be proud of dating a white woman even if she is the type white men won't even look at twice. It is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by sheunfemix: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2016
saintdennis:

All you did was spew propaganda and 'uplifting' tales have u followed the "rebel" called kanye west? His reasonings? Philosophies? Give me examples not uplifting words!
Which set of people CANNOT SURVIVE ANYWHERE? The whites that conquered from africa down to australasia nko? Do u think it was a picnic?

Anyway Go and listen to kanye's "never let u down" and u will appreciate the influence of his mother on him.

Women have always shaped the world, the white woman was usually a housewife who spent her days keeping the home and raising her kids, she taught these kids to be superior, to be better

The black woman was busy raising her kids to be good slaves, she was broken, like the men and well once you break someone's spirit you control their thinking.

I repeat if blacks were not slave minded they would have agitated to GO BACK TO AFRICA after they were granted freedom

Do not tell me crap about what u don't know, we both have mothers, I love mine and I bet u love yours i'm putting myself in the 15th century and comparing the black way against the Asian and Latin American way.

Google to see the greed and stvpidity of the black man in Africa and how easy it was to break the offsprings born into slavery.

It took the jewish question during ww2 to remind Jews of the importance of really going back to their own country... blacks have been treated like filth, lynched yet refused to go because THEY HAD BEEN RAISED WITH NO IDEOLOGY of the mother land(africa) their dream wasn't to go back to the mother land their dream was to stay in the white man's land.

Like I said don't spew emotional and uplifting words the facts are there, give me facts

maybe fellis should answer this quote. I don't listen to kenye and I am not about to start. if the black woman is at fault for raising lame sons please what were the men doing. more so u don't have any fact either. Left to me I think the white men are afraid of the power of black and they hide behind racism. The Op whether white or black; which I really don't care has got u all twisted putting us against each other. u are entitled to ur opinion like I earlier said but please don't let ur opinion be derogatory.
I read the story of a black woman who was terrible sick a biography actually. she sent her son to buy her drugs and all she had was 10pounds. 2pounds was for the drug. The boy got to an alley and was beaten up by white bullies he went back home bleeding with no money no drug. The mother sent him back with. another two pounds and told him to take the. same route. He was beaten the second time and she sent him back the third time. This time he got to the alley holding a big plank of wood. The black boy beat the two White boys. to a plum and got back all his money.
If she was a white woman she would follow him and hand the black boys over to the policemen. Now I really don't give a hoot whether u believe the story or not. but everyone where would agree that that is wot would happen. Now if that isn't teaching ur offspring to stand up for himself then nothing is.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
fellis:

This is certainly not going to happen because the author isn't wrong. Did you notice how they deserted this thread?
Start a topic about how Nigerian women are lazy or fake or golddigging then you'd see them in droves.

Very sad. Well i knew they were going to either dodge or pretend the Op is insane.
Its becoming disturbn to not see black men make any effort to be among world super powers but crave to be "versions" of white men

It is this attitude, that wld continue to keep us at the bottom. Or maybe black men dont care if they have people, us, to oppress.

Another issue to worry about, is some "good" or "loyal" black men dont even consciously make effort to caution other silly black men. U will only see them come out to say, we love black women above others, but thats becoming stale. Sometimes, one just needs to do more esp on sensitive issues like this.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by sheunfemix: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2016
fellis:

And d few guys here on d thread are supporting the fact that they prefer white women. And d Op isn't helping she is here to rub it in DAT black men like. white women.. That's what she wants us to see
One thing I know for sure is that most black men ain't with. with
white women cos they love them it is becos of their skin. They marry a white woman but u still find them in d arms of a black Woman. The white women should feel sorry for them selves. I think that is a type of racism against d white
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I don't like the OP but there are some deep truths in this. If you visit some black American women forums well, you will notice the post isn't so far from the truth only it is coated in so much generalizations. We can even notice it on here, some guys would talk like white women are some angels on Earth and find every fault in blacks especially Nigerian women.
See the fat shapeless white woman saying 'No blackies'? She knows how some black men would die to have her over a better looking black woman. They see it as something to be proud of dating a white woman even if she is the type white men won't even look at twice. It is the truth.
I was surprised to know thar some american black men fancy white pigs above their own beautiful kind. Thats really a deep mess for someone to have that psyche.

Thats why i said here, this is not a minor ish cos if it were, this is on the lips of every AA woman going by what i see in their forums. If only a few black men were involvd, how come its such a big ish. hmmmm

Well there are so many african men that fantacise about being with whyte women nd the only reason we are not feeling this betrayal much
like our AA sisters, is because whyte women re not within reach. Bt believe me, if they were i am afraid what AA men are doing will only look like child's play when african men take over.

I encourage threads like this no matter hw controversial, so everyone can see the truth.

I also love threads about racists and colorists.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2016
dare2differ:
Who is this thing?
Pained or another loyal black woman, forever loyal to her black "kings"? haha
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2016
sheunfemix:
And d few guys here on d thread are supporting the fact that they prefer white women. And d Op isn't helping she is here to rub it in DAT black men like. white women.. That's what she wants us to see
One thing I know for sure is that most black men ain't with. with
white women cos they love them it is becos of their skin. They marry a white woman but u still find them in d arms of a black Woman. The white women should feel sorry for them selves. I think that is a type of racism against d white
No i am not here to rob it on you. I am here to give you all some rude awakening to your present condition so you can stop seeing us superior. Its really hard keeping real friendship or relationship with people who cant stop seeing you as a goddess or idol.
Well if they didn't like or love us they wouldn't be with us. They go all the way to let the world know how ugly and bad black women are and how beautiful and angelic we are. Doesn't sound like that man has respect or love for you
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:
I was surprised to know thar some american black men fancy white pigs above their own beautiful kind. Thats really a deep mess for someone to have that psyche.

Thats why i said here, this is not a minor ish cos if it were, this is on the lips of every AA woman going by what i see in their forums. If only a few black men were involvd, how come its such a big ish. hmmmm

Well there are so many african men that fantacise about being with whyte women nd the only reason we are not feeling this betrayal much
like our AA sisters, is because whyte women re not within reach. Bt believe me, if they were i am afraid what AA men are doing will only look like child's play when african men take over.

I encourage threads like this no matter hw controversial, so everyone can see the truth.

I also love threads about racists and colorists.
haha you better stay awake because your traitor is just as close to you as your skin. Your male children need to learn the importance of self pride and self preservation. Be their role models and don't let Kanye or Lil'wayne be
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:

@bold haha. Its the other way round. There is more hope "here" because to some degree African men still value their women. Even though the new crop of African men are trying to imitate their black american counterparts, it may just be a trend that would fade. AA have to leave with white glorification all their lives. And this would not help them one bit
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2016
fellis:

@bold, tell me about it. One Nairalander even started a topic titiled, "Why black women are the least attractive of all races". I can't be bothered to find the thrash thread or post the link.

And its really funny to see the many men on this topic hurling insults at OP instead of factually disproving what she said. I won't even lie, I like controversial topics like the one here, its a breathe of fresh air from the endless inanity that has come to typify Nairaland.

haha you are alive
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:
Well i am with u. Its bettr discussed among us.
haha you better start seeing me as a sister because i am not your average whitey who smiles to your face and stabs you at the back. I also have problems with white people and i have been through many self identity problems. I hate the white supremacy system as much as you do too
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by saintdennis(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2016
sheunfemix:

maybe fellis should answer this quote. I don't listen to kenye and I am not about to start. if the black woman is at fault for raising lame sons please what were the men doing. more so u don't have any fact either. Left to me I think the white men are afraid of the power of black and they hide behind racism. The Op whether white or black; which I really don't care has got u all twisted putting us against each other. u are entitled to ur opinion like I earlier said but please don't let ur opinion be derogatory.
I read the story of a black woman who was terrible sick a biography actually. she sent her son to buy her drugs and all she had was 10pounds. 2pounds was for the drug. The boy got to an alley and was beaten up by white bullies he went back home bleeding with no money no drug. The mother sent him back with. another two pounds and told him to take the. same route. He was beaten the second time and she sent him back the third time. This time he got to the alley holding a big plank of wood. The black boy beat the two White boys. to a plum and got back all his money.
If she was a white woman she would follow him and hand the black boys over to the policemen. Now I really don't give a hoot whether u believe the story or not. but everyone where would agree that that is wot would happen. Now if that isn't teaching ur offspring to stand up for himself then nothing is.

whether the story is real, it is not related to the slave era(that's for sure) anyway it was a good way of toughening up the lad. But it actually emphasises the myopic reasoning behind blacks
If there was another route to the clinic (a white woman would tell her child to follow it first)

What u guys don't get is power without brains is ONLY USEFUL FOR LABOUR and not leadership.
The black man focuses all his attention on POWER and not INTELLECT

As for the OP I only sought to correct her as to which gender should bear the brunt of the blame cos I always state it the whole black africa(not every black african) has always been useless ...it's not a diss it's a fact. But do not underestimate the power of a mother in shaping her child.

The white men segregated blacks in the white lands right? They still came to africa and segregated blacks! Imagine! OK after the segregation ended in the white man's land BLACKS were still on the receiving end of many unfair legislation forgotten the particular name but it's a "racially segregative covenant" parralel what happened in south Africa after the whites REFUSED to leave and what happened in USA after the blacks refused to leave...

Even mandela realised africans couldn't rule themselves thus he even championed the cause for integration of whites and forgiveness, today CANT WE SEE The devt of S.A? While Angola, mozambique, Zimbabwe etc remain underdeveloped!

I keep hearing the crap about slavery like it didn't begin with legal transactions world wide...africans just proved the easiest to manipulate that's all, Japan's empire was scattered they were nuked twice please Google hiroshima...it has been repopulated German empire was broken after WWI and Germany further divided after WW II today they are back ontop... i dislike the excuse of slavery it's such an old overused excuse.
China and Korea were enslaved too!
Here in nigeria people are shouting biafra calling naija a "colonial" creation I just laugh.

The black man will never grow until more mandelas are born and given leadership.

THE WHITE MAN IS SUPERIOR BUT WHILST THE ASIANS ARE CATCHING UP THE BLACKS REMAIN STAGNATED...remain @ the bottom of the race hierarchy.

If the Asians continue @ this rate then they will become the dominant race. CHINA HAS ALREADY BEGAN COLONISATION OF AFRICA and you people are hearing shouting BLACK POWER -continue!
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
haha you are alive

axum grin grin grin

jobless mumu racist axum so you are still on Nairaland?
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by dare2differ: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
You are really frustrated!

Woe betide the man that ruined your life! smiley
Omo Ale!

WhitegirlonNL:
Pained or another loyal black woman, forever loyal to her black "kings"? haha
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
fellis:

Helo dear. U remember me? smiley
Come and cast your vote here smiley https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
LuveU2:
Helo dear. U remember me? smiley
Come and cast your vote here smiley https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am

But I dont like that falconey fellow

I don't like women bashers on NL
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by LuveU2(f): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
fellis:

But I dont like that falconey fellow

I don't like women bashers on NL
That makes the both of us. I dont like women bashers too.
But Falconey doesnt bash women. I have never seen him bashing anyone. Anyway, i may not be correct in my judgement tho, so if he has, pls i beg u to pardon him dear. embarassed
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by cuteeme: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
WhitegirlonNL:

You are wholly ignorant of these facts, read up the piece again it says Black american men are mostly guilty and do you know your African men are copying their lifestyles already. Don't defend what you don't know.
Well, i am here to talk about black lives and racial issues. Pls welcome or ignore me
So right sis, have u ever seen a black man call a white girl bitch before, nah neva... But black fvcker is quuck to call his own black babe a bitch while the white girl is his chick...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damn, 15 Genetic Mutations Caused By Incest!! Taboo Lovers Beware!!! (pics) / Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.