Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,581 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her (6187 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by dhardline(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2016
My brother take heart.The truth still remains that only a few women can really say what they want outrightly and stand by it cause the are easily swayed by little things only to realise that those little things meant nothing.The funny thing is that other guy might just want to sleep with her and thats all and she fell for the deception.may God give you and those of us who still prefer 1 woman at a time our own true partners.

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by ayogabriel(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Most time the signs are glaring, that a particular person isn't right for us but most time we choose to ignore or hope they may change with time, but the bitter truth is that it takes forever to change. I use to like a girl, then somethings were not adding up, I chose to ignore with hope i ll change her or she changes, I made up my mind when she got angry with someone over the phone and smash her phone on the floor on the main road, just because the person called continuously. That's all the convincing I need. You don't need an IFA or advice from NL to tell you to swerve. Sorry bro. Some good ones are still out there I believe. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Tenkobos(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Women are not designed to cheat? Are you their designer?

Listen bro, women cheat as much as men but we don't know how to cover our tracks well that is why we easily get caught.

3 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Teespice(f): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2016
op,

you said men are polygamous in nature and women are not and it is weird when such happens to a nice guy like yourself.

then you mentioned her age which is 32.

na wa for your mindset sef. from this pointers you sound like you were doing her a favour.

better drop this your pride like hot potato, dust your butt and move on. like people will say do her very well and dump her.

take out your revenge on the next girl that comes your way

do as many girls you want to, if possible get a side chick.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by sashishalom(f): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Op take heart,shit happens...age isn't maturity at all...next time don't expect too much from someone because of the persons age...

Don't have a side chick In your next relationship...biko ...it doesn't help joor...you'll find that at the end..

I know you gave your all in this relationship...it shows in the way you're actually pained...

Most of you asking and saying he is playing the victim card here,isn't he the victim??...if you had followed the oda thread he created,you'll know he isn't mincing words..didn't you read where he said they are suppose to have their wedding by December??.

But op sometimes love and sex isn't all that there is to having a fulfilled relationship...

I don't believe you're proud...I believe you are pained...

10 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Vincent41(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2016
dante300:
My last complain about my supposed wife to be which had about 600 comment and 46,000 views need further updates especially those who felt bad about the occurrence.
I don't know how to take u back to the previous write up but if u care to know just go to my profile and u will build up from there.
Here is the full gist....its not in my making to intrude in someone else's privacy but when its got to do with whom I spend my hard earned money for and whom I have freely given my heart to I think at this juncture my action is justified.
For someone I intend to marry that doesn't pick up my calls all evening calls for suspicion isn't it? Well some of those people who commented, asked me to put a hidden camera in her room which i did without thinking twice. To cut long story short,what I saw in the footage is unbelievable.....I took it in good faith because I had already known what I would see even b4 fixing the hidden camera.
The powerful question now is...if this girl can cheat on me,every nigerian man better watch his back. The Nigerian young woman have taken over the cheating game. Am not in anyway beefing the Nigerian woman(may God bless them) but what I mean is that the woman is not designed to cheat. Men are polygamous and woman aren't and so when such happens its very weird especially when it happens to someone nice like myself....3yrs relationship down the drain.and I aint getting younger. The only girl I've had sex with without protection,well am going for a test tomorrow. I have waisted a fortune on her, I wonder what more I could do for a human being again. An msc student,what type of brain does she need to know what she really wants in life? The room I paid the rent for another guy comes to visit? Its so unfair...I do not deserve all of this at all....,now I have trust issues. Someone I am 100% faithful to....I just do not know what next to do...- have dumped her already problem now is telling my immediate family that its over even after preparing for our wedding by december.broken relationship is better than broken marriage right?she so does not deserve me.....sad part is the guy shez cheating on me with knows she's engaged. Wow.its so not good. relationship this days is so not easy. Its no wonder shez always laid back when the issue of me intending to visit her in school comes up..I trusted her so much. I tot her age(32)would make her wiser but no. Some people may think I don't satisfy her. Well truth is any woman who doesn't get satisfied 30min of 1st round up to 3rd round is definitly a nymphh... Or maybe she just doesn't love me or just don't know what she wants.its so sad.
Forgive my poor write up..nobe that one dey worry me now. Wetin dey worry me is how to get my waisted time back

op i feel ur pain but women of this days are promiscious in nature...i ve sworn never to fall in love again with any woman..its better to be a player than a lover..no matter what u do for a woman,she Must cheat on u...Buy her jet,buy her even Cronaldo Penis,she must cheat...so sorry this is happeneing to u cos u are getting married but if not,i would have told u to Bleep her hard anytime she comes around.......
Never trust any woman!!!!
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by passionate87(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2016
sorry bro such is life, spending on a gal doesn't mean she would be loyal to u from my little experience it even makes her misbehave, it is better to keep a open mind and take time to study the gal in question before commitment .now I don't think anyone girl would hold me ransom because my trust for one must be earned with time,have several female friends it would help u a lot. I think gal don't like a guy dat they can't compete for I guess .I'm very sure you would see the gal dat deserve ur love coz that gal in question is confused and would regret her actions later.bro move on and let this be a lesson "gal don't like nice guys but good bad guys "lolz
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Countrygirl(f): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Ronald4life
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by femimike1(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2016
How much does it cost you to fix it ? And how do u go about it ? Explain in details smiley

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by saaedlee: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Initially, I wanted taking sides with you, not till I saw the beginner of your initial post(www.nairaland.com/3153024/phone-always-switched-off-every) .... your misleading intro of contemplating to marry her after 5 years....I don't need to start typing long episodes, but I knew/know that one day, your lies will reveal or start revealing itself....just to spot but a few....

dante300:
An msc student,...
She is a PHD student in your initial post....#ISpeakNoFurther

dante300:
....3yrs relationship down the drain.
You dated her for 5 years in your initial post... #ISpeakNoFurther

Other lies are will reveal itself as you continue spewing this ill conceived story... And I trust other Nlders to spot them out...

That's the link to the initial post of yours...
www.nairaland.com/3153024/phone-always-switched-off-every

If you were a blogger, I would have said "oh, He is trying to redirect traffic to his blogspace, but nay, you are nothing but a bloody liar...it will be of more benefit to you if you channel the energy being spent and wasted continuing this into something productive, maybe you might just start making a living for yourself....
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by lonikit: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2016
Jamean:
Story Story, Story!

At 32, no sane lady will just mess up a deemed serious relationship because of pleasures. Please tell us the role you've been playing in this whole drama and stop playing a victim, it takes 2 to tango and I don't want to believe this is all.

Most of your statements depicts a lot of ego and pride. *a lady I spend my hard earned money on, an apartment I rented with my money, men are polygamous in nature and women are to be faithful*. undecided

Maybe this is just your own karma sef lipsrsealed
so I'm not the only person that noticed this. this season is even beta, I will advice you to read the season one. its just an embodiment of pride. words like " if i leave her, she will be the one at loss bcus she can nevr find sombody like me again" etc.
op, pls work on ur ego so as to avoid pathetic story in ur next relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by lonikit: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2016
dante300:
My last complain about my supposed wife to be which had about 600 comment and 46,000 views need further updates especially those who felt bad about the occurrence.
I don't know how to take u back to the previous write up but if u care to know just go to my profile and u will build up from there.
Here is the full gist....its not in my making to intrude in someone else's privacy but when its got to do with whom I spend my hard earned money for and whom I have freely given my heart to I think at this juncture my action is justified.
For someone I intend to marry that doesn't pick up my calls all evening calls for suspicion isn't it? Well some of those people who commented, asked me to put a hidden camera in her room which i did without thinking twice. To cut long story short,what I saw in the footage is unbelievable.....I took it in good faith because I had already known what I would see even b4 fixing the hidden camera.
The powerful question now is...if this girl can cheat on me,every nigerian man better watch his back. The Nigerian young woman have taken over the cheating game. Am not in anyway beefing the Nigerian woman(may God bless them) but what I mean is that the woman is not designed to cheat. Men are polygamous and woman aren't and so when such happens its very weird especially when it happens to someone nice like myself....3yrs relationship down the drain.and I aint getting younger. The only girl I've had sex with without protection,well am going for a test tomorrow. I have waisted a fortune on her, I wonder what more I could do for a human being again. An msc student,what type of brain does she need to know what she really wants in life? The room I paid the rent for another guy comes to visit? Its so unfair...I do not deserve all of this at all....,now I have trust issues. Someone I am 100% faithful to....I just do not know what next to do...- have dumped her already problem now is telling my immediate family that its over even after preparing for our wedding by december.broken relationship is better than broken marriage right?she so does not deserve me.....sad part is the guy shez cheating on me with knows she's engaged. Wow.its so not good. relationship this days is so not easy. Its no wonder shez always laid back when the issue of me intending to visit her in school comes up..I trusted her so much. I tot her age(32)would make her wiser but no. Some people may think I don't satisfy her. Well truth is any woman who doesn't get satisfied 30min of 1st round up to 3rd round is definitly a nymphh... Or maybe she just doesn't love me or just don't know what she wants.its so sad.
Forgive my poor write up..nobe that one dey worry me now. Wetin dey worry me is how to get my waisted time back
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Jamean(f): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2016
lonikit:

so I'm not the only person that noticed this. this season is even beta, I will advice you to read the season one. its just an embodiment of pride. words like " if i leave her, she will be the one at loss bcus she can nevr find sombody like me again" etc.
op, pls work on ur ego so as to avoid pathetic story in ur next relationship.

Don't mind the guy jare.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by lonikit: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=lonikit post=47744722][/quote]
oga u dey lie jor.
u told us she is into her PhD program and the relationship is 5yrs in season one. nw she is an msc student and relationship is 3yrs.
the wind of apc change is blowing everywhere.
see ur initial post oo

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by temitope06(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Jamean:
Story Story, Story!

At 32, no sane lady will just mess up a deemed serious relationship because of pleasures. Please tell us the role you've been playing in this whole drama and stop playing a victim, it takes 2 to tango and I don't want to believe this is all.

Most of your statements depicts a lot of ego and pride. *a lady I spend my hard earned money on, an apartment I rented with my money, men are polygamous in nature and women are to be faithful*. undecided

These r statements with hard facts, not like he's trying to boast about it. I really don't think he's being proud. Most women cheat cos of stacks, he's just trying to fathom why she's still cheating when he's providing the stacks.

4 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by sammyogboso(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2016
I am speechless
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Jamean:
Story Story, Story!

babe its like u dnt knw dat konji is no respecter of age, konji is a bastard
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nbote(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Oga Lienus, Lie Muhammed's got nothing on u. We all want to believe all gals are cheats and as such most Nairalanders simply swallowed the stories hook line and sinker. I really commend d ladies who spoke up and especially to the ones who spotted d differing facts. It's human nature to want to cheat and isn't exclusive to one sex and it's down to our personal convictions to see it as wrong or normal.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by firstking01(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2016
dante300:
Time and chance is irrecoverable...just move on jejely with your sweet and promising life.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Codedboy95(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2016
i am more concerned with how you were able to set up the hidden camera in her room..
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by bryan360: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Codedboy95:
i am more concerned with how you were able to set up in hidden camera in her room..
i d ya back..he said he was monitoring it from his phone..

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Jamean(f): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2016
temitope06:

These r statements with hard facts, not like he's trying to boast about it. I really don't think he's being proud. Most women cheat cos of stacks, he's just trying to fathom why she's still cheating when he's providing the stacks.

Most women cheat cause of stacks So why do the partners of affluent men cheat?

When you provide stacks and have shortfall in other expedient areas you have still failed. I don't think you guys consider that character flaw can't be abhorred by some ladies even with all your plenty money.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by lonikit: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2016
bryan360:
i d ya back..he said he was monitoring it from his phone..

u wan make he cook another lie for una. season three dey warm up.

imagine, a lady that was a PhD student in season one suddenly demoted to msc student in season 2. a relationship of 5yr old in season 1 is nw 3yr old.

chai, dante u no plan dis tin well.

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by adegeye38(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2016
There is always three sides to a story your side, the lady's side and the truth and the truth is always bitter, i smell something fishy, no sane educated lady at 32 will sabotage a relationship like yours because of pleasures ,there must be a problem somewhere probably with you, with her or with both of you.

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by temitope06(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2016
[url][/url]
Jamean:

Most women cheat cause of stacks So why do the partners of affluent men cheat?

When you provide stacks and have shortfall in other expedient areas you have still failed. I don't think you guys consider that character flaw can't be abhorred by some ladies even with all your plenty money.

So ladies should resort to cheating in that situation. A man is human, not a deity or Ironman or however Disney portrays us, we have flaws. If he provides but has character issues, leave if you can't deal. Meanwhile if he doesn't provide, all Hell will break loose then. If they've been dating for 3/5 yrs, depending on which season we believe the girl should talk to him abt his flaws, not turn her evenings to romp sessions because he has "character flaws".
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by ritababe(f): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2016
M3Guy:
Pls send me the footage of what ur hidden camera captured,make I follow u watch naija Mojo version angry

see them :-/
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by ritababe(f): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Mr man am sorry for your lost i believe in no time you will see the right one that truly deserve your love and care.
Meanwhile tell us what happen, what was her reaction and all.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by ritababe(f): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Teespice:
op,

you said men are polygamous in nature and women are not and it is weird when such happens to a nice guy like yourself.

then you mentioned her age which is 32.

na wa for your mindset sef. from this pointers you sound like you were doing her a favour.

better drop this your pride like hot potato, dust your butt and move on. like people will say do her very well and dump her.

take out your revenge on the next girl that comes your way

do as many girls you want to, if possible get a side chick.

i doubt if you are a girl

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by massive1019(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Chaiiii....bt u sud av told us wat u saw nah so dat we too can learn.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by EllaNkay: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Kpele. Do you know that your voice can win you an iphone6? Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download the latest v5.2.2 of Palmchat, and be eligible to participate.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by lonikit: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2016
temitope06:
[url][/url]

So ladies should resort to cheating in that situation. A man is human, not a deity or Ironman or however Disney portrays us, we have flaws. If he provides but has character issues, leave if you can't deal. Meanwhile if he doesn't provide, all Hell will break loose then. If they've been dating for 3/5 yrs, depending on which season we believe the girl should talk to him abt his flaws, not turn her evenings to romp sessions because he has "character flaws".
the question nw is that 'how are we sure that any of the versions is true. the story seems fictional, and I think he has forgoten hw he strted it. that was d reason he made mistake of givn us diff versions.

he posted the first one on june 7. within the interval of one month relationship is 3/5 yrs and the lady is msc/PhD student.
bro T, im sure that there is an aota of lie in his threads. or I rather say the op is not the victim, only playing the role.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by ritababe(f): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2016
lonikit:

oga u dey lie jor.
u told us she is into her PhD program and the relationship is 5yrs in season one. nw she is an msc student and relationship is 3yrs.
the wind of apc change is blowing everywhere.
see ur initial post oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) / Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More. / This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.