Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,821 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Laugh It Out With Ben10 - Jokes Etc (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh It Out With Ben10 (107154 Views)

Poll: How do you see this thread?

Cool: 82% (41 votes)
Bad: 18% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke / Ben10 And The Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by lalaboi1(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2010
an older couple was getting ready for bed. The wife looked in the mirror and said,Dear, I'm old and wrinkly and don't like what I see could you pay me a compliment. The older gentlemen replied "well, your visions still damn near perfect",
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by StudioCFR(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2010
Make i laugh?
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by lalaboi1(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2010
if you like na, dem open force ur teeth open ??
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by StudioCFR(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2010
Na bribe be that ni?
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by lalaboi1(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2010
ask G undecided undecidedGLE
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by StudioCFR(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2010
grin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Kunbee: 12:28am On Apr 18, 2010
You take opa eyin undecided undecided
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2010
Sam: Teacher,would you punish me for some thing i didn't do?
Teacher: no, of course not! how on earth would anybody do that?
Sam: good, because i didn't do my homework.
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
Mummy, do you know that our house girl is an angel?

Why do u say that junior?

Boy said, I saw her unclothed with her hands up shouting: 'ooh God I'm coming', if not for Daddy that held her from the back, she would have risen up to heaven.
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
A pretty female teacher was concerned about one of her 11- year old students. Taking him aside after class one day, she asked, Little Johnny, why has your school work been so poor lately? I'm in love" the boy replied.

Holding back an urge to smile, she asked, with who whom? With You!" the yeye boy said.

But Johnny," she said gently,
" don't you see how silly that is ? It's true that i would like a husband of my own some day, but i don't want a child.
oh, don't worry," the boy said reassuringly, " I'll use a rubber!
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by creampy(f): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2010
ben 1000
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by D1KeleVra(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2010
babe. . . it's ben10. . . no spoil landlord son name smiley
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2010
Twenty Four hours After United States concluded the Presidential election.
The winner Mr Barack Obama is celebrating his victory.
The Nigerian President has just arrived to the United state with his entourage to congratulate him.

"This is really surprise" said Obama to the Nigerian President

"American are advanced, they know the results immediately after the election"

"See You" replied the Nigerian President.
"We Nigerians are more advanced, we always know the result even before the election"
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2010
A priest had his bicycle stolen and thought a member of his flock was to blame. In need of advice he consulted his bishop who suggested that he root out the thief by preaching a sermon on the ten commandments.

The idea was that when the priest got to Thou shalt not steal he would pause and look around the church for anyone behaving in a guilty manner. In this way it was hoped that the culprit would give himself away.

A couple of weeks later the bishop bumped into the priest and asked him whether the plan had worked. Well yes said the priest but not quite in the way you envisaged.

I was going thru the Ten commandments one by one and when I got to thou shalt not commit adultery i remembered where i had left my bike.
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2010
An elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.

"Of course, my son," said the priest.
"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."

"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.

"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man.

"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.

"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"
"Of course, my son," said the priest.
The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 10:54am On May 03, 2010
An elderly widow and widower were dating for about five years.

The man finally decided to ask her to marry. She immediately said "yes". The next morning when he awoke, he couldn't remember what her answer was! "Was she happy? I think so, wait, no, she looked at me funny, "

After about an hour of trying to remember to no avail, he got on the telephone and gave her a call. Embarrassed, he admitted that he didn't remember her answer to the marriage proposal.

"Oh", she said, "I'm so glad you called. I remembered saying 'yes' to someone, but I couldn't remember who it was."
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 11:04am On May 03, 2010
A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.

What are you doing? She asked.

Hunting Flies, He responded.

Oh! Killing any? She asked.

Yep, 3 males, 2 Females, he replied.

Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell?

He responded, 3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone.

"3 on beer can are males and the 2 on phone are for sure ladies"
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 8:48pm On May 07, 2010
The boss came early in the morning one day and found his
manager kissing his secretary.

He shouted at him, "Is this what I pay you for?"

The manager replied: "No, sir, this I do free of charge.
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by StudioCFR(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2010
hehehe
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Kunbee: 11:45pm On May 07, 2010
Women are not always on the phone undecided undecided
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by tayoast(m): 12:49am On May 08, 2010
yes, u r.
if they're not using d phone, they 'll use d internet. . .awon onigbese gbogbo
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Kunbee: 12:55am On May 08, 2010
Ur ex abi
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by tayoast(m): 1:00am On May 08, 2010
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Kunbee: 1:06am On May 08, 2010
Good cool
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 10:12am On May 13, 2010
3 guys were gisting at a bar. The 1st guy said when my wife was pregnant she was reading a book; a tale of 2 cities & gave birth 2 twins.

The 2nd said his wife was reading d 3muskteers and gave birth to 3plets.

The 3rd guy dropped his beer bottle & started running home. When they got to his house they saw him burning a book & they asked why. He said his wife was reading Ali Baba and the 40 thieves and she is pregnant; not in dis houseā€¦it cant happen!
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by D1KeleVra(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2010
smiley remisx!!
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by tayoast(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2010
oshodi goat. . .smh
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by D1KeleVra(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2010
^^dude ur joke no complete. . . go and copy again. . .
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 11:30am On May 13, 2010
While you SCREAM at your man, there's a woman
wishing she could talk softly to him. While you HUMILIATE, OFFEND and INSULT
him, there's a woman flirting with him and reminding him how wonderful he is. While you HURT ur man, there's a woman wishing she could
make love to him. While you make ur man SAD, there's a woman stealingsmiles from him. . .
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Phemour: 1:47pm On May 13, 2010
Khul small. tongue
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 1:58pm On May 13, 2010
Long time Phemour shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply)

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / Please, Who Can Solve This Puzzle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.