Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

For Men & Women - What Is Your Acceptable Number Of Past Sexual Partners? [18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men & Women - What Is Your Acceptable Number Of Past Sexual Partners? [18+] (727 Views)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Men & Women - What Is Your Acceptable Number Of Past Sexual Partners? [18+] by SirHackeem: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=14pt]Yes it’s 2016! It’s a new world, things are not the same as before and so are beliefs, thoughts, sentiments, expectations amongst others so in some way it is understandable if in some way you feel this view is outdated however, it is safe to know that yes your sexual history goes a long way to affect the way someone might feel about you and possibly affect how you feel and treat others. This article is not about judging you for decisions you make in any way actually the objectives are far from that & it is understood that having a discussion about your sexual history can be difficult and uncomfortable nonetheless it’s an important thing to accomplish. This article shares the average number of past sexual partners & ideal number of intercourse for men & women to be considered as promiscuous – your views, comments and opinions are most welcomed![/size]

[size=14pt]Report reveals that the number of sexual partners that men thought was ideal is 7.5 which is a very similar number to the one women thought was best – 7.6. On the other hand however, It is quite interesting to know that having too many few sexual partners is also a turn-off!

The report further states that most ‘desirable’ number of past sexual partners to have had is no more than 14 for women and no more than 15 for men as seen below:[/size]

[size=14pt]The survey further shows that people think that women who have had only 1.9 sexual partners, and men who’ve had just 2.3 are too sexually conservative. Some 8.2 per cent of women have said that they’ve had sex with more people than they actually have – and 17.5 per cent of men have. Those who try and be coy about their sexual past are even larger.

Of women, 18.6 per cent have decreased the number of people they’ve slept with, and 13.7 per cent of men have done the same![/size]

[size=14pt]From the report above, do you agree with the statistics and numbers? In your opinion what is the average number of sexual partners to have had intercourse with to be considered as promiscuos? Who tells most lies when discussing sexual related topics? Share your views and opinion in the comment section below and see more details at the source website[/size]

cc: lasticlala ishilove rocktation obynoscopy

Source: http://viewschannel.com/promiscuous-rate-average-number-past-sexual-partners-ideal-number-intercourse-men-women-revealed/
Re: For Men & Women - What Is Your Acceptable Number Of Past Sexual Partners? [18+] by EmperorLee(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Past? The past doesn't matter.

scentmarlc:
Beware of my houseboy emperorlee right above me. He is capable of selling this thread let alone this space. t

I go sell you last last grin
Re: For Men & Women - What Is Your Acceptable Number Of Past Sexual Partners? [18+] by scentmarlc(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Beware of my houseboy emperorlee right above me. He is capable of selling this thread let alone this space. t

(1) (Reply)

Who Suppose To Call? / Have You Been Zoned Before? / What Do I Do Pls..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.