Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification (9978 Views)

All Mr. Nairaland Contestants Come In Here (answer This) / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / Am Your New Mr Nairaland, Check Mhe Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

So na only you in this life has gotten a heartbreak?

How old are you even?

Everyone has been hurt one way or the other yet we all keep our heads up and move on but you are always here derailing and doing your obsession....
With the way you act, I wonder why he wouldnt sleep with everything around you

You are the type that is better to masturbate than to be slept with....
Dafuk is wrong with you

The truth is, you broke his heart not the other way round....for a guy to sleep with your sisters and cousins and friends then My dear, its actually not him..

Its you... Go check yourself cause even the next guy, will...

FIRST OF ALL I AINT BOTHERED

A CHEAT WILL B A CHEAT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME COS I NEVER CHEATED

BUT HE SAW ME LESS HUMAN MALTREATED ME ARE U KISSING ASS COS OF MONEY?

HE AFFECTS MY DAILY LIVES WHICH JS STALE TO ME THO

WAT HAS HEART BREAK GOT TO DO WITH THIS OR IM SICK OF HIS IRRATIONAL SILLY ATTITUDE.

IM NOT HEARTBROKEN COS DERE WAS NEVER A RELATIONSHIP TO START WITH

ND A CHEAT IS GOIN TO B A CHEAT COS I WAS LOYAL HONEST CARING ND SINCERE

I CANT KEEP CROSSING AN OCEAN FOR A HUMAN BEING WHO KEEPS BURYING ME INTO D OCEAN I WANNA CROS FOR HIM NO TIME AGAIN FOR NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by princeakins(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:
pls,enough of the ass worship.
Girl keeps trash-talking someone and you just keep nodding along, u be agama lizard?

I see this Mr NL thing has turned you lot into a bunch of simpletons.

Young lad, u reg on here jux yesterday n u wana start wit dz attitude.. Re think ok

Am responsible for ma opinion n nt wah u fink of it.
Make sure u knw d calibre of pple you throw cheap jibes n insult to..

Take to ma strong advice...
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

How old are you even?

Everyone has been hurt one way or the other yet we all keep our heads up and move on but you are always here derailing and doing your obsession....

Dafuk is wrong with you

The truth is, you broke his heart not the other way round....for a guy to sleep with your sisters and cousins and friends then My dear, its actually not him..

A CHEAT WILL B A CHEAT IT HAS NOTHING YI DO WITH ME COS I NEVER CHEATED

WAT HAS HEART BREAK GOT TO DO WITH THIS OR IM SICK OF HIS IRRATIONAL SILLY ATTITUDE.

I CANT KEEP CROSSING AN OCEAN FOR A HUMAN BEING WHO KEEPS BURYING ME INTO D OCEAN I WANNA CROS FOR HIM NO TIME AGAIN FOR NONSENSE
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by princeakins(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

You are a fool .....imagine what you are supporting and you want to win Mr .Nairaland....

Make I hear say you win, mtcheeew...

Niggas talk more than bitches this days

U must be one to knw the other fool cheesy pele

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm actually done with him
Can't i give my siblings my used toys?
What am i now a big sister for? cheesy
Done with him or he is done with you..Who should we believe now,
Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
MzPecs:
Seriously, you took words out of mouth..
It's now becoming annoying. undecided
lol... I see you baby..
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2016
funlord:
angry

Madam shut up your dirty mouth, follow barrikade's counsel and stop derailing the thread and boring us with your hopeless romantic history abeg!

The way you are crying and being vindictive over this matter makes me glad that the firstking01 _fucked the hell out of your sisters sef! Get lost and go and get a new _penis to choke on!

Does peniss choke??....

hahahaha.. na wa ooo
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Done with him or he is done with you..Who should we believe now,

Nawa ooo

OK TO MAKE NLDERS LET ME BE

HE DUMPED ME HE IS DONE WITH ME ARE Y'ALL HAPPY NOW

I GOT DUMPED PERIOD
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2016
princeakins:

Lols, I knew you won't say anything cause you are a contestant...Nairaland don make men holy....lols
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I GOT DUMPED PERIOD

Then keep it at that and to yourself....we are tired of hearing it... Anyway I don't mean to be harsh but it was beginning to derail every thread...I think you need help and b talked through this things....

Currently you are so vulnerable ...be strong ok..

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BARRIKADE: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2016
princeakins:

Young lad, u reg on here jux yesterday n u wana start wit dz attitude.. Re think ok

Am responsible for ma opinion n nt wah u fink of it.
Make sure u knw d calibre of pple you throw cheap jibes n insult to..
Take to ma strong advice...
Shut the fùck up,man.
You never had an opinion to begin with. you're just a docile fûvktard who lets his love for money and vagínas overrule common sense.

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2016
princeakins:

Your lack of common sense will eliminate you first round....
Dare me... After Mr Nairaland, we will settle..

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

A CHEAT WILL B A CHEAT IT HAS NOTHING YI DO WITH ME COS I NEVER CHEATED

Don't you get it

[size=18pt]WE DON'T CARE!!!! [/size]

keep your sorrows to yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Then keep it at that and to yourself....we are tired of hearing it... Anyway I don't mean to be harsh but it was beginning to derail every thread...I think you need help and b talked through this things....

By d way nlders are d ones tagging me cos left for me i av stopped talkin bou it undecided

Check all d quotes u wud see i was tagged
SAME THING Y'ALL DO HERE HURT A PERSON ND STILL EXPECT TO B LOVED

I WAS TAGGED WAT A JOKE HERE I AM BEING ACCUSED OF LAMENTING WAT A JOKE
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

By d way nlders are d ones tagging me cos left for me i av stopped talkin bou it undecided

Check all d quotes u wud see i was tagged
SAME THING Y'ALL DO HERE HURT A PERSON ND STILL EXPECT TO B LOVED

I WAS TAGGED WAT A JOKE HERE I AM BEING ACCUSED OF LAMENTING WAT A JOKE
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

How old are you even?

Dafuk is wrong with you

What type of warped logic is that undecided

"for a man to sleep with your sisters and cousin and friends then My dear,it's actually not him"

........Who/what was it the?
Was it not His legs that carried him 2 them and his pen!s that slip in? undecided
....he sound mighty guilty ta me
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff is that the only hairstyle you have? Damn girl you suck undecided

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I GOT DUMPED PERIOD
That's what I wana hear... and please bury this matter...
It makes you sound 11...
Even when they broke my 10yrs old sister's hrt, nobody knew at home... lol..
You that is 11, even se.un, my.nd44, lala and everybody have known...
jisike...
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Loyalblak007(f): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your lack of common sense will eliminate you first round....

Dare me... After Mr Nairaland, we will settle..

I guess he is prying on the vulnerability of that girl to gain her vote without telling her what's up... That guy can't win shit mehn...
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Don't you get it

[size=18pt]WE DON'T CARE!!!! [/size]

keep your sorrows to yourself undecided
PS I AV NO SORROW NOTHING BUT JOY
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

That's what I wana hear... and please bury this matter...

It makes you sound 11...

Even when they broke my 10yrs old sister's hrt, nobody knew at home... lol..

You that is 11, even se.un, my.nd44, lala and everybody have known...

jisike...

Wen u start feeding me nd caring for my needs

Mayb just mayb i will take ur advise
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

PS I AV NO SORROW NOTHING BUT JOY

Judging from high number of your comments you really have a pile of crap to deal with
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

What type of warped logic is that undecided

"for a man to sleep with your sisters and cousin and friends then My dear,it's actually not him"

........Who/what was it the?
Was it not His legs that carried him 2 them and his pen!s that slip in? undecided
....he sound mighty guilty ta me

Sweetheart, I didn't mean to sound harsh to her and I have apologised....

Just that I got upset with the incessant posts of her on every thread mocking the guy...

How you Bae?
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:
KingCheezyPuff is that the only hairstyle you have? Damn girl you suck undecided
❤That sir is NOT a hairstyle but how it grows outta my head undecided
and would you say the same 2 /about a woman who wore her hair straight and down all the time? undecided likely not.
......❤

Oh! And if you want to see new and different wonders my profile is not the place 2 go for that!!!! undecided

......❤Have a lovely morning!!!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Judging from high number of your comments you really have a pile of crap to deal with

HOW U PERCIEVE DOESNT MEAN ITS SO FOR ME

DATS UR PERCEPTION NOT MINE
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wen u start feeding me nd caring for my needs
Mayb just mayb i will take ur advise
I will start taking care of your needs...
But you are beginning to sound like a joker..
In this 21st century??... mtcheeeww
Grow up!!!!
meanwhile.....
Chance the Advise to Advice...
one is a verb and the other is a Noun..
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I will start taking care of your needs...

But you are beginning to sound like a joker..

In this 21st century??... mtcheeeww

Grow up!!!!

meanwhile.....

Chance the Advise to Advice...

one is a verb and the other is a Noun..

Ok noted
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That sir is NOT a hairstyle but how it grows outta my head undecided
and would you say the same 2 /about a woman who wore her hair straight and down all the time? undecided likely not.

Oh! And if you want to see new and different wonders my profile is not the place 2 for that undecided

Have a lovely morning!!!!! undecided

Whatever undecided
Only talked about what I saw. Try and take pictures without the same style everytime. Makes you seems like a female monk with the same bald head everytime undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I guess he is prying on the vulnerability of that girl to gain her vote without telling her what's up... That guy can't win shit mehn...

This kinda poo happens when kids are allowed to date....

I guess the guy is 20 and she is 18...

Normal for people their age!!!
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Whatever undecided
Only talked about what I saw. Try and take pictures without the same style everytime. Makes you seems like a female monk with the same bald head everytime undecided
Yes sir,I'll get right on that.Do you have any other requests!? undecided

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

This kinda poo happens when kids are allowed to date....

I guess the guy is 20 and she is 18...

Normal for people their age!!!

Its beginning to touch me.... She is too young for all of it..guess its her first love... By the way. What needs does she wants to be taken care of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.