Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification (9977 Views)

All Mr. Nairaland Contestants Come In Here (answer This) / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / Am Your New Mr Nairaland, Check Mhe Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by ronald4lif(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thought you are contestingcheesy

Are you not contesting cheesy

Yes, I'm contesting for your love and once I'm fed up smacking my present inamorata fanny I'm so coming for you. That I assure you. wink
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Nah , won't reveal it. I want that girl to be happy

Thanks again..... you know I don't have a large liver. I be fear fear boy ***smiles***.

I'm surprised the brodas dem haven't attacked me yet calling moi woman rapper.

But if you can, please do well to make her accept a friendship. I want to be happy too and I'm sad that my happiness lies in making closest other happy.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin grin thanks dear. Hope its not what I'm thinking grin

Not exactly, she is just my bff who happen to be d best since I was born. Want to remember her even in my grave as d best friend I ever had.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by ronald4lif(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:
[i] [b] I dey respekt that guy no be small.the level of maturity he's shown says a lot. Abeg,boss....if the girl dey disturb u too..address her fùck up.
#NoTime.

No, she doesn't get me involve, them never born am na. Na just her comments about their sour affair dey vex me. Dude is my longtime G here and that's just why I have been constrain to deal with her tirades towards him coz I noticed he still got a thing for her.

If to say him don fully bone her and she dey misbehave I for don handle her matter tey tey. Babe wey no dey even fit write wetin person dey understand dey form? Chai, internet sha. Giving everybody room to yarn dust and form important.

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

I think it is just a ballyhoo though

Imagine the imbibatiin of the emotional rodomontades which has kept us in an abject ululation...
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by sauceEEP(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
It pains me how this halfricanadian just transformed herself into an object of ridicule. The small girl has totally lost it and needs a rehab. You always try to prove a point but in actual sense you sinking deep into oblivion. Deactivation loading.. ..
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Monalisa185(f): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Touché!!! This sums it up. I've been wanting to address her idiocy but have been reluctant just for the respect I have for firstking01 since it appears he's not over her yet. But this is the real sh1t. She's becoming too annoying and if Mr. King would permit me I need to address her folly squarely.

trust me, doing that here will only worsen her situation, she appears to be someone who takes every single thing that happens on the internet hook line and sinker.

she appears to be a young fellow who's still very fragile at heart, treating her folly here, like you said won't stop her from ignoring some silly mentions like the one the jobless op gave her.

She needs help and if you feel you can help her, then you have to go private with her... Just saying

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BARRIKADE: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Babe wey no dey even fit write wetin person dey understand dey form? Chai, internet sha. Giving everybody room to yarn dust and form important.
you couldn't have said it any better.most of the time I no dey understand wetin she dey type at all.
And she go come dey form high class for people.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by princeakins(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol. Calms down bro grin

Lol bruv.. u knw am reserve.

Howdy cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Franchise21(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeakins:

Lol bruv.. u knw am reserve.

Howdy cool
I dey ooh. I just dey observe as u dey woo our NL babes grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
sauceEEP:
It pains me how this halfricanadian just transformed herself into an object of ridicule. The small girl has totally lost it and needs a rehab. You always try to prove a point but in actual sense you sinking deep into oblivion. Deactivation loading.. ..

Deactivate cos? cheesy dream on
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by princeakins(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Franchise21:
I dey ooh. I just dey observe as u dey woo our NL babes grin
WOO really... cheesy i nvr noticed... am aint banky loverboi na... grin

Its fun for me u knw...

I see ur on top of d game.. nyc one
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by ronald4lif(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

trust me, doing that here will only worsen her situation, she appears to be someone who takes every single thing that happens on the internet hook line and sinker.

she appears to be a young fellow who's still very fragile at heart, treating her folly here, like you said won't stop her from ignoring some silly mentions like the one the jobless op gave her.

She needs help and if you feel you can help her, then you have to go private with her... Just saying

Ok. sad
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Franchise21(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeakins:

WOO really... cheesy i nvr noticed... am aint banky loverboi na... grin

Its fun for me u knw...

I see ur on top of d game.. nyc one
Lol. I'm a game player. So I should be on top of my game tongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by princeakins(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol. I'm a game player. So I should be on top of my game tongue
tongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by sauceEEP(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Deactivate cos? cheesy dream on
This is your fifth failed relationship all happening in a space of one year..... Wow!! You're a record breaker..
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
sauceEEP:

This is your fifth failed relationship all happening in a space of one year..... Wow!! You're a record breaker..

Only dated two dis yr tongue tongue

D rest bleeped demselves up by deirself for deirself
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by sauceEEP(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

You keep painting this picture that all the failed relationships were no fault of yours. It's either he cheated,never valued you, abusive et al and am wondering, how can five different guys possess similar traits? Na only you waka come or that abiku from your village never leave you?
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by senibo1: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

stop all this madness na, its becoming too much already
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
sauceEEP:

You keep painting this picture that all the failed relationships were no fault of yours. It's either he cheated,never valued you, abusive et al and am wondering, how can five different guys possess similar traits? Na only you waka come or that abiku from your village never leave you?

GO TO WWW.ASK IFA.COM
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:
stop all this madness na, its becoming too much already

Go to d website NOT JUST OK .COM ND LODGE UR COMPLAINTS THERE
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by sauceEEP(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

GO TO WWW.ASK IFA.COM
You deserve an award.. .. lipsrsealed
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
sauceEEP:

You deserve an award.. .. lipsrsealed

U deserve a REWARD
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by senibo1: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go to d website NOT JUST OK .COM ND LODGE UR COMPLAINTS THERE
i pity for that guy, not you cause you have know shame.

learn to keep your relationship private people like you wouldn't listen.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:
i pity for that guy, not you cause you have know shame.

learn to keep your relationship private people like you wouldn't listen.

IF IT WAS A RELATIONSHIP IT WUD AV BEEN PRIVATE

BUT SORRY BUT THE SO CALLED RELATIONSHIP WAS A PUBLIC FORUM ND A MARKETING STRATEGY SO IT DESEREVED ADEQUATE EXPOSURE

I ONLY HELPED TO UNLEASHED D HIDDEN BITTER TRUTH
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by VoteFynestboi(f): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Join us as we give meaning to Mr. Nairaland

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BARRIKADE: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

BUT SORRY BUT THE SO CALLED RELATIONSHIP WAS A PUBLIC FORUM ND A MARKETING STRATEGY SO IT DESEREVED ADEQUATE EXPOSURE
E never do u?

Firstking01 I swear to sango,if i ever hear say you got back together with this deranged hàrlot,wallahi i will find you wherever you are & I'll use you for rituals.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:
E never do u?

Firstking01 I swear to sango,if i ever hear say you got back together with this deranged hàrlot,wallahi i will find you wherever you are & I'll use you for rituals.

PROUD HARLOT tongue tongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BARRIKADE: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

PROUD HARLOT tongue tongue
mumu,no go find work,dey there dey fixate on top ur ex boyfriend matter......na so u go dey miserable for the rest of ur life.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by dollyjoy(f): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:
mumu,no go find work,dey there dey fixate on top ur ex boyfriend matter......na so u go dey miserable for the rest of ur life.
Don't criticize what you don't understand since you don't walk in her shoes.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BARRIKADE: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
Don't criticize what you don't understand since you don't walk in her shoes.
So she posts all these trash everywhere and expects everyone to just ignore?

NL resemble bbm for her eye?
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by senibo1: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

who sent you? why are you doing this? haven't I begged you enough? do you want to make more enemies for yourself? do you think these's the best way to handle issues like this?

thinks twice my friend, there is more to come than NL, what ever you do or say here might be used against you some day.

do what that pleases you... it's your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.