Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification (9979 Views)

All Mr. Nairaland Contestants Come In Here (answer This) / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / Am Your New Mr Nairaland, Check Mhe Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok noted
If he is the one taking care of your needs, and you want him back, ....
Send your Acct number, and I pay in some cash for you...
But let the whole issue slide...
Get busy!! Time is Money..
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

HOW U PERCIEVE DOESNT MEAN ITS SO FOR ME

DATS UR PERCEPTION NOT MINE

Once three different persons are saying the same thing about you, shouldn't you apply your IQ to deduce they are actually right undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Whatever undecided
Only talked about what I saw. Try and take pictures without the same style everytime. Makes you seems like a female monk with the same bald head everytime undecided

Abeg leave cheezy for me jare....

Go sexuality section..lol
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Its beginning to touch me.... She is too young for all of it..guess its her first love... By the way. What needs does she wants to be taken care of?

Hair, cloths , bag, shoes, etc....

lol....

Shikena...
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Once three different persons are saying the same thing about you, shouldn't you apply your IQ to deduce they are actually right undecided

EVEN IF D WHOLE WORLD SAYS D SAMETHING

I DONT LISTEN TO WAT D WORLS SAYS BUT WHAT MY HEART SAYS

MINDSET OF GREAT PEOPLE
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes sir,I'll get right on that.Do you have any other requests!? undecided

Bye undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Sweetheart, I didn't mean to sound harsh to her and I have apologised....

Just that I got upset with the incessant posts of her on every thread mocking the guy...

How you Bae?
OK,I hear. But that logic though undecided
......❤
I'm good, how you?
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

I DONT LISTEN TO WAT D WORLD SAYS BUT WHAT MY HEART SAYS

MINDSET OF GREAT PEOPLE
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I DONT LISTEN TO WAT D WORLS SAYS BUT WHAT MY HEART SAYS

MINDSET OF GREAT PEOPLE

No wonder why your heart keeps pushing you into damnation. undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Bye undecided
Good riddance to ya undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

What type of warped logic is that undecided

"for a man to sleep with your sisters and cousin and friends then My dear,it's actually not him"

........Who/what was it the?
Was it not His legs that carried him 2 them and his pen!s that slip in? undecided
....he sound mighty guilty ta me

Don't comment here again if you don't change your hair and cloth...

Nawa ooo... or has the dollar scarcity gotten to Texas??
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

No wonder why your heart keeps pushing good into damnation. undecided

AND I'M STILL LIVING FINE ND DOING THINGS TO MAKE MYSEF HAPPY I CAN SEE

I'M NOT THE TYPE U CAN PULL DOWN EASILY GO RETURN D MONEY U WERE PAID FOR DIS IT AINT WORKING ON ME
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK,I hear. But that logic though undecided
......❤
I'm good, how you?

I'm indifferent....... You been running away from me nah... I will get a hook for you
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Good riddance to ya undecided

Ok bye undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'M NOT THE TYPE U CAN PULL DOWN EASILY GO RETURN D MONEY U WERE PAID FOR DIS IT AINT WORKING ON ME

Lol who will pay me money in you? You

You are not even worth my time. Bye undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't comment here again if you don't change your hair and cloth...

Nawa ooo... or has the dollar scarcity gotten to Texas??
undecided you and gfla.t are delusioned. You think I'm here for yer viewing undecided

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Lol who will pay me money in you? You

You are not even worth my time. Bye undecided

Tanx
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dear no one is paid for anything ...I know deep down you understand us but you just find it hard... I understand , just keep it on a low... If you keep on with this, it will make the guy grin sheepishly at you....

What are the things you want taken care of ??
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx
Half,that guy has a mouth as big as Texas, you pay him no mind.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by MzPecs(f): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... I see you baby..
undecided Who's ya baby?

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
MzPecs:

undecided Who's ya baby?

Sorry ooo..

I mentioned the wrong person..

Am so sorry ooo....
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I'm indifferent....... You been running away from me nah... I will get a hook for you
Haha grin a hook?
......❤
No,actually I haven't.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will like for us to be friends. Please let's get to know one another. I hope we establish a good relationship even if it's just friends alone.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided you and gfla.t are delusioned. You think I'm here for yer viewing undecided

Are you not bold enough to type my name correctly? tongue

KingCheezyPuff:
Half,that guy has a mouth as big as Texas, you pay him no mind.

I have gat a mouth as small as your nipple undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha grin a hook?
......❤
No,actually I haven't.

.yea and I will catch you.... What's new?
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Gflat go sexuality section nah...
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by MzPecs(f): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Sorry ooo..
I mentioned the wrong person..
Am so sorry ooo....
Issokay.. cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

I didn't want yer presence undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Gfla go sexuality section nah...

For?
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Dear no one is paid for anything ...I know deep down you understand us but you just find it hard... I understand , just keep it on a low... If you keep on with this, it will make the guy grin sheepishly at you....

What are the things you want taken care of ??

I just want my life to b left alone dats all dont need any one to date me make me happy or anytin i dont need it i love mysef too mch to allow any one just come in nd hurt me

Dat person dat values a loyal honest real nd sincere lady .

Im done i can now see i deserve berra it doesnt av to b a rich guy

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IM DONE
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
MzPecs:
Issokay.. cool
k
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

For?

You dy worry cheezy..leave am for me abeg... Maintain Status Quo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.