Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification (9973 Views)

All Mr. Nairaland Contestants Come In Here (answer This) / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / Am Your New Mr Nairaland, Check Mhe Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

Everyone has had a heartbreak problem. I have mine as well. But I have learnt that we shouldn't let it take a minute of our happiness away. See I'm coming from a different angle miss Annie. I survived a heartbreak from a partner of 7 years. It's not easy but we must start again.

BTW, I'm not about the to just start off like that ma. I may later not want to start a dating relationship, she may as well. But we can at least be friends. So the proposition was for us to start a platonic kind of friend relationship.

Permit my grammars.
Let it be between you two..good luck brothergrin

Don't even think of going into a sexual relationship with her, see her as your younger sister. Thanks
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then pleasssse!!! Let this ugly woman be!! undecided yes?! Thank you.

Thought you were busy. Ugly tongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BARRIKADE: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeakins:

IGNORED
i wouldn't expect any less from a mannequin.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No! I don't want her to be sad. I'm her guardan angel. She's not too strong emotionally and can't take the heartbreak thing lightly. Pls don't ask for a relationship with her. .I'm begging you..biko

That's d more reason I want to start such relationship. Cos we are similar in that wise. See I'm all diamond hard exterior but as soft as a ripe banana emptional wise.

Again, permit my grammar.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by senibo1: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
why u dey ask me here? You know I hate the public eyes.

I'm doing fine, you?
you hate it but that's what you crave for grin

check your mention, I've gist for you cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:
what's your problem young lady? are you half? it might be a plan deal to get bavk at firstking cheesy everything is possible, let them be

come let go to agricultural section, lemme woo you their grin tongue
Hahaha..I av never farmed in my life before, mind wooing me in a farmgrin

That section you want to take me to is there free food?tongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by halfricanadian(f): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:
u ain't giving me the chance to what? date you?
LOL
believe me,I'll die first before the thought of dating someone like you crosses my mind.
You're just a psychotic lowlife who needs to see a shrink or a Reverend father,or both.
Continue down this path and ur next home will be an asylum.

cheesy THATS WHY D ONES U DATE ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME BOU
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by TamedWolf90: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

undecided

Well i think she is just in a braggadodious mood make her repulsive and effigy
Yes and her state is emanating from an emotional Lobotomization... But I pray this doesn't ignite a clamorous remonsration..

Come to to of it, how dare her ex deplete her of her obstereporous and vociferous modus vivendi??
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:

Crave for what Sir? Attention

Don't let me go hard on yougrin I crack nuts if I wanna but I stay low for a reason.

No gist me I dey vex for u angry
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Let it be between you two..good luck brothergrin

Don't even think of going into a sexual relationship with her, see her as your younger sister. Thanks

Thank angel. Like you said, that depends on her decision.

By the way, I opened this accnt cos of her as I fear all this nairaland brethren with the way they attack innocent guys like us. I don't have energy for ciber insults. I definitely will deactivate the moment she respond positively cos I want a total out of nairaland kind of relationship.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by ronald4lif(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:
[i][b]Are you seriously this dümb? since the moment you decided to air ur dirty laundry online, people will always attempt to lure you into spitting even more messed up shít than you already have.a trick you keep falling for, time after time.
And if you're too blind to see that,then you're even dumber than I thought.even I would fùck ur friends if I was stuck in a relationship with you. ur stupìdity is suffocating.

Touché!!! This sums it up. I've been wanting to address her idiocy but have been reluctant just for the respect I have for firstking01 since it appears he's not over her yet. But this is the real sh1t. She's becoming too annoying and if Mr. King would permit me I need to address her folly squarely.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:

haaaaaaaaaa

senibo1 be guided

cc: AngelAhnie

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Gflat: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Yes and her state is emanating from an emotional Lobotomization... But I pray this doesn't ignite a clamorous remonsration..

Come to to of it, how dare her ex deplete her of her obstereporous and vociferous modus vivendi??

I think it is just a ballyhoo though
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

Thank angel. Like you said, that depends on her decision.

By the way, I opened this accnt cos of her as I fear all this nairaland brethren with the way they attack innocent guys like us. I don't have energy for ciber insults. I definitely will deactivate the moment she respond positively cos I want a total out of nairaland kind of relationship.
in that case don't reveal yourself...though I know your old moniker grin.

Alert me on the other side if you're the one
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

haaaaaaaaaa

senibo1 be guided

kiss thanks sweetheart
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Can you please stop the cyber fight and respond to me? You will only gain pains from engaging in it. Don't do that to you pls.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BARRIKADE: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy THATS WHY D ONES U DATE ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME BOU
At this point,i can date a swine and be o.k with it. taking solace in the fact that some humans(a.k.a YOU) don't measure up to that pig.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Vote roland4lif for Mr Nl 2016

Signed Ahnie

Campaign manager
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:
At this point,i can date a swine and be o.k with it. taking solace in the fact that some humans(a.k.a YOU) don't measure up to that pig.

Haba!!!! That's harsh angry
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

Can you please stop the cyber fight and respond to me? You will only gain pains from engaging in it. Don't do that to you pls.
Nice one

Angel is pleased
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by senibo1: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Crave for what Sir? Attention

Don't let me go hard on yougrin I crack nuts if I wanna but I stay low for a reason.

No gist me I dey vex for u angry
come give me a hug hun. i love to see your sad face grin

you wouldn't want to miss my gist for anything swidy, just give it a try, let stroll over to agricultural section, my flows awaits you their grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by ronald4lif(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Vote roland4lif for Mr Nl 2016

Signed Ahnie

Campaign manager

Yimu! Will contest after you do.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:
come give me a hug hun. i love to see your sad face grin

you wouldn't want to miss my gist for anything swidy, just give it a try, let stroll over to agricultural section, my flows awaits you their grin
mention me there
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
in that case don't reveal yourself...though I know your old moniker grin.

Alert me on the other side if you're the one

My old monicker? Please dont reveal it o.......... I can't fit fight all this nl brodas.

It will take the best of the best detective to reveal my identity. Unless she reveal it here and I believe she won't ( so help me God)
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by senibo1: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

haaaaaaaaaa

senib.o1 be guided
baba! i hail oh cheesy

na you be the person? cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yimu! Will contest after you do.
Thought you are contestingcheesy

Are you not contesting cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by senibo1: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
mention me there
kiss kiss kiss

i done win election
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Nice one

Angel is pleased

Thanks angel. I am always lucky with Annies. First daughter will sure be named Annie.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

My old monicker? Please dont reveal it o.......... I can't fit fight all this nl brodas.

It will take the best of the best detective to reveal my identity. Unless she reveal it here and I believe she won't ( so help me God)
Nah , won't reveal it. I want that girl to be happy
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

Thanks angel. I am always lucky with Annies. First daughter will sure be named Annie.
grin grin grin thanks dear. Hope its not what I'm thinking grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by AngelAhnie(f): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:
kiss kiss kiss

i done win election
angry angry angry angry

Bosky please come over, max is blowing kisses to me cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification by BARRIKADE: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Touché!!! This sums it up. I've been wanting to address her idiocy but have been reluctant just for the respect I have for firstking 01 since it appears he's not over her yet. But this is the real sh1t. She's becoming too annoying and if Mr. King would permit me I need to address her folly squarely.
I dey respekt that guy no be small.the level of maturity he's shown says a lot. Abeg,boss....if the girl dey disturb u too..address her fùck up.
#NoTime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.