Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (66381 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by nwaoke247(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks

how much do u want to sell it or u an call me on 08109972460
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

Taar!Bae I rebuke that thought of yours for you in.
May you not be a giver of such to a boyfriend.It MIGHT amount to a waste of resources keh
lol, I meant helpless people, but if God decides to make me wealthy than I expected who are my not to give gifts like this to my bf (husband) whom I know God will also bless. after all what's good for the goose...
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by theimmortals(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

Thanks

How much? Am serious
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2016
KingRex1:
Iche Obiorathesbtle coman see.. Which one are u getting lveda?
grin Until I make her vex first.. Before then.. Make she just dy manage trekking, keke, okada, and bus..
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by KingRex1(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Until I make her vex first.. Before then.. Make she just dy manage trekking, keke, okada, and bus..
gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ojun50(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2016
I pity the girl the guy jst mortgage her.

Any wey congrate
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Olukat(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2016
This apology sha shocked shocked
Abi the man touch the girl mother? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by sweet7oyin(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Akathriel:

Shut up! The God of Isaac, Jacob & Abraham only exist in the figment of your imagination. If not, all Christians in Nigeria would be driving G-wagons by now. No offense grin
wow nice one .....clap for yourself...r u trying to say there is no God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2016
rubbish..... lazy nigerian babes wit hoe mentality
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by IceDude(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Thanks
Bro how much u wan sell the level?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by shola187: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2016
This is a fake gist. If you are on instagram follow @ aaaawwwhh . IT WAS THE BABE THAT BOUGHT THE G-WAGON FOR THE GUY....
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by kaziblake(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
ShaqFu:
Seriously, like seriously? Never thought you're one who believe in being dependent. Wow!.
Can't someone have fun again?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Where is the guy, i doubt this trash, when u will jam ritualist
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2016
This is the kind of thread most nigerian laies love and most nairaland babes, the ywill come and start praying for his type and calling everybody else chewing gum guys now ask them if they can buy a guy a 40k phone, for where lipsrsealed angry, na die but they expect the world, he is one of a few out of millions, a lot more Nigerian guys would be more romantic towards their girlfriends and wives but the real fact is mos t of you ladies aren't romantic to be honest, you are too money hungry, the romantic sides ususally comes out when the guy has spent, weird way of doing things if you ask me but it's a nice nice tho, i am happy for them even tho we all don't know what he is sorry for, my piece. cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Fact007(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2016
DevGuru:
I smell stolen public fund or illegal drug money here. No hardworking businessman would do this just for pussy. Kotinew!!! Buhari is coming after you all...
hey my frd money is money....stolen public fund,ilegal drug or yahoo boy everything na still hustle becuz is not else to do that but don't rob....
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by IceDude(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Some guys mumu walai! If na my wife no problem but babe, tufie!!!!....Even if all the babalawo for her village gather do jas for her base on my mata odiodi for her
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Damfostopper:
I can do it for my wife not galfrend..... I dnt do galfrend.... Wat can d offer apart from pucci n heartbreak

My points exactly, all most girls have to offer is the P... very few girls are real, fun and interesting to be around or have around, that's wjhy most guys treasure it when we find a babe that's cool, interesting loves to laugh or share jokes, has interest, goals and is crazy and naughty but they happen to be few, the others seriously with no offence offer nothing, just sexx. cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by nuelzz04(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2016
mordtonia:
What's the guy's source of income?
Aunty God bless you..........many ladies will by step dis question n only look at d gift without asking d real question

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Fact007(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Drew0:
At the end another guy fit they knack her for corner whole mugu they buy g wagon.
since 1900 E don dey happen
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by goldfish80(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Her babalawo is the real MVP
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Icemany: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2016
toonzay:

your price is way too high you need to cut it

Hahahaha!Nice one!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Fact007:
since 1900 E don dey happen

Lol and they no they gree learn. If na babe when wise to me she no go they make that unnecessary post, if you give me G wagon, knowing the prize. I will sell it and buy range rover evoque and keep the remaining change well for my account.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2016
'I am sorry' with G Wagon for a girl friend shocked undecided?

What is he 'sorry' about? Issokay!!

The bros never wan talk truth.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by bastien: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Thanks
how much?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by nuelzz04(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Fact007:
hey my frd money is money....stolen public fund,ilegal drug or yahoo boy everything na still hustle becuz is not else to do that but don't rob....
ah weep for u bro.....money is money u say?........a robber n sumone who steals public funds r d same...a robber might kill 3-4 pple on an operation...while d public fund stealer will cause d death of hundreds wen he steals money meant for d Gud of d pple ....for example sumone dat steals pensioners money.....abi Na yahoo u wan talk....if u v b scammed by 419ners of ur hard earned money bfr...Hw will u feel ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Ndifereke:
This will encourage the lazy and parasitic bîtches out there to not work hard and fend for themselves, but to rather open their legs for every Tom, Dîck and Harry, in order to get a car. Iranu!!

The same way they were acting back some years back all for a Blackberry phone.. grin grin grin naija babes, the lazies people i know, they just love free things like say it's their right, things their dad's can't give them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Fact007(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2016
The guy can never give the girl the original document becuz the girl can still f**k up at any time
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by blaq05: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2016
mugu

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
O father! King of kings,lord of lord...I declare heaven be opened upon me right now and send this kind of guy my way and not broke nairaland guys undecided

You know it's kind of funny, i have been opportuned to meet some few ladies in my life, a few jamaicans, ghanians, some south africans, some british and an american babe and when they pray like u just did, they pray to have theirs, for God to bless them so they buy their dream car and more and that's why we guys appreciate such ladies, you on the other hand (no offence) and most girls like you are our prooblems, u ladies bring nothing to the table, at best sex and then u pray a funny kind of prayer for him to bless you with a man to buy you a car and all, what exactly do you ladies go to school for? don't u girls have dreams, interest, ambitions, ideas you want to purse and while it pray for better cars, trust me a guy would value a girl and strive to buy her anything she wants if she has her own thing going on, her own mind set not expecting him to be her bf, father, uncle and god while most of u offer maybe your presence and sex, i am sorry but i'm blunt, i would appreciate the opposite of what u just defined yourself as and i am very sure most made guys would too... enjoy your day dear grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EOOJ(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2016
redcliff:
I dont get. What is goals about this? Goals for the boy to impress with gwagon or goals for the girl to receive car whenever her bfs offend her? I dont get..
infact ehhhh...this story is wat i call misplaced priority!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by femi4: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2016
southernbelle:
woooooooooow grin grin
i love apologies like this tongue in style cool
Even if he will do it again and again i.e battering/cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.