Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43562 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Is that a threat? Or you are practising before you set into motion your commedy show?

What are you gonna do, huh? Call upon fire from the sky to come consume me? Or beckon on the Roman Calvary to treat my fück up?

Abeg go and sit your lousy ass down on a nice chair jare. Small boy like you. Oya nor dey cry again. Comman take candy.. Pele.

you know eeeh initially you were acting humble while rendering your useless soliloquy. well i refuse to blame u shaa....your stupidity is appalling.

continue making a fool of yourself, please

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Cutezt(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

grin lol, na amebo go finish you las las
Ayaf Vexed Walai, Sotey Pipu Don Even Derail The Thread Finish Sef .

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by princeakins(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutezt:
O Boy, See Nigerian Film, Photoshoot , Franchise21 , Princeakins , Dauntless , Kinginvahala I Don Vex For Una, Common To Mention Me Sef Una No Gree, Ayaf Missed Plenty Plenty, By The Way, Ichommy, You Ok?

I dey watch in eagle eye grin me wey kold dey catch sef, rainin non stop somwhr at d south west.

I jux dey lazy to type, i dey bhind d scene...

HAlla all d mentions here grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed u do?
yes i do ernie.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:
This weather cold today sha.

****Lights newly produced blunt****
i know my mention gives you erection grin It increases your popularity from 0% to 2% whereby giving you a hard dick and a small brain grin to think of where your next meal is coming out from grin i will be very glad if you'd use this energy you exhausting in quoting me to woo another girl in replace of the one that broke your miserrrrrrable life.

now swerve out of my mention to the cage where you belong grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Uuuuummmmmhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

Jay Z is her husband...Beyonce is all about Feminism...Okay ladies let's get in formation

Who runs the world girls?

If you blasting these songs in your car then you gay_ as shìt.

Her features want the publicity...You definitely sUspect
Rotflwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cry Aba? Okay, which market i fit buy am?

Alaba Market grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
embarassed okay, make i quickly take bike go there now
EmperorLee:

Alaba Market grin
SAINTSAMURAII:
yes i do ernie.
where? undecided
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Trendin:
[s]

Listen, evening cockerel, online threats can't put a dent on me, so when you troll, I'm at liberty to decide whether to reply or ignore. Remember, I have the advantage of anonymity so when you start spewing your hogwash at me, only your fingers and your brain suffer the pains. At the end of the day, you'll logout and retire to your father's hut or sleep off with your mobile phone in your hands.
Unlike you, I spend much of my time outside Nairaland for profitable ventures. Stop trying too hard[/s] .
are you muv.a if "NO" then my post isn't ment for you undecided

relax... you've done nothing to me.. ain't you my brother again grin honestly speaking I bear no grudge against you.

let relax and enjoy the fun here grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I couldn't ignore the emboldened.
Though I'm not a fan of Democrats as their reigns always seem America is weak but I still think Hillary is gonna end up victorious because of who and how Americans sees and cherish her husband, Bill.

And for Angela Merkel, how is she destroying Germany? I feel her rule has being a success though, my opinion and base on statistics on ground.

Yeah she's going to win but she doesn't deserve it to be honest...Angela opens her borders like A LovePeddler looking for Business. Several terrorist attacks Germany's economy is steadily slowing down... Her approval rating is dropping...She has made few mistakes but deadly ones at that.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Donpoker9:

you know eeeh initially you were acting humble while rendering your useless soliloquy. well i refuse to blame u shaa....your stupidity is appalling.

continue making a fool of yourself, please
Taaaah! Wetin you expect? Cease spewing hogwash outta ya protruding rectum that had suffered overpumelling from willing random dïcks if you got nothing sensible to say.

You are rather stüpid. I fear your stupdity has infested all NL section and that you might be responsible for all the rëtarded dimwits making here uncomfortable for sane folks. You are a societal misfit and a threat to us therefore you need be held behind formidable bars with immediate alarcrity.

Cretinous cünthead.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Not at all. But I love some of their songs.

They got the talent to arouse emotions with music. Songs like "Hosana" from the movie "Ek Dewana Tha" and "Darling" in the superhero movie "Don", starring Sharukh Khan (actually he's my favourite Bollywood actor) as its lead and countless others melts the heart like butter over fire. Makes me wanna cry. Lol. And they have dope beats - I think that's one of the reasons I like their songs.

There are some music I don't listen to if not the result would be damage to my mind. Hope you know music can alter your mood?

You like bollywood?
Speaking about bollywood, my love for bollywood is second to none, i love everything about them, from the movies to the music, there are no dull moments with bollywood, either from the movier nor the music. i grew up wanting to get married to a bollywood actress in secondary school becaus of my love for the industry. lol wishes of childhood.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
postmann:

Okay. Maybe you didn't read my bars well. I come but to play. Postmann isn't in the mood for trouble today.
lol hehehehe well its allright, i have never known you for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
very dangerous troll you are grin I applaud you for that cheesy

dude! I enjoy every negative comments about me! especially when they try to defame me! it gives me orgasms... cheesy cheesy I welcome it wholeheartedly

I hope and pray you listen to scent! I've a hug offer for you, heaven knows you wouldn't turn down the offer grin grin cause i know my friend and what he likes cheesy
free oloshi is included grin

I am all ears. Where is Lordscent
cool
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Taaaah! Wetin you expect? Cease spewing hogwash outta ya protruding rectum that had suffered overpumelling from willing random dïcks if you got nothing sensible to say.

You are rather stüpid. I fear your stupdity has infested all NL section and that you might be responsible for all the rëtarded dimwits making here uncomfortable for sane folks. You are a societal misfit and a threat to us therefore you need be held behind formidable bars with immediate alarcrity.

Cretinous cünthead.

lwkmd.....sincerly i find your frustrated musings rather funny than insulting.

Lol you are simply a retarded dimwit who finds solace on online forums, face your betrayal issues alone, iidiot...

goan lap elephant, idontcare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

I am all ears. Where is Lordscent cool
will be with you soon, trust me.

hope your day was great cool
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Cretinous cünthead.

You couldn't even last 24 hours pretending to be a sensible human being, this only shows how deteriorated your case is, you are just a lost soul who has encroached lunacy beyond repair. Your mates are out there making their folks proud but here you are crying a river over how you got dumped. Do me a favour, please just sell that of yours and use the proceeds to buy your self sense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Franchise21(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutezt:
O Boy, See Nigerian Film, Photoshoot , Franchise21 , Princeakins , Dauntless , Kinginvahala I Don Vex For Una, Common To Mention Me Sef Una No Gree, Ayaf Missed Plenty Plenty, By The Way, Ichommy, You Ok?
Lol... Wetin u want make I talk?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

[b]Yeah she's going to win but she doesn't deserve it to be honest...Angela opens her borders like A LovePeddler looking for Business. Several terrorist attacks Germany's economy is steadily slowing down... Her approval rating is dropping...She has made few mistakes but deadly ones at that.[/b]

You just stated the obvious, just like I did. I wish she lose, Obama reign has turned a once feared America to a dared one. Who was Vladimir Putin when George bush was president? right now you see even less smaller countries daring and even threatening America and at the end they go freely, its so pathetic man.

Concerning Angela, I feel her major undoing was her resolve to open up German borders to migrants and not her economy blue print per say. Opening German borders has given a free ride to terrorist, they may not start seeing the negative effect right now but I'm so sure the nearest future won't harbor well for Germany and Germans, Belgium and France are already seeing and experiencing the negative effect of this.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Donpoker9:

lwkmd.....sincerly i find your frustrated musings rather funny than insulting.

Lol you are simply a retarded dimwit who finds solace on online forums, face your betrayal issues alone, iidiot...

goan lap elephant, idontcare
Egbon. I done leave that ediot for your hand oh grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MizMyColi(f): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
iAmCharis:
Coli Coli
Hello from the other side.

Lol
Which other side?

Are you in Jail?grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

[b]You just stated the obvious, just like I did. I wish she lose, Obama reign has turned a once feared America to a dared one. Who was Vladimir Putin when George bush was president? right now you see even less smaller countries daring and even threatening America and at the end they go freely, its so pathetic man.

Concerning Angela, I feel her major undoing was her resolve to open up German borders to migrants and not her economy blue print per say. Opening German borders has given a free ride to terrorist, they may not start seeing the negative effect right now but I'm so sure the nearest future won't harbor well for Germany and Germans, Belgium and France are already seeing and experiencing the negative effect of this.[/color]

Obama did alright internally but internationally he failed. I think the Democrats are a bunch of idiots, the only reason they win is the welfare money they give the poor.

Yeah, Angela s opening of the borders will haunt them dearly. Intact it's already hurting their economy, it's barely visible but you can see the signs there.

Sorry about your disqualification tho
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
Egbon. I done leave that ediot for your hand oh grin

lol d guy isnt worth it
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
[s] i know my mention gives you erection grin It increases your popularity from 0% to 2% whereby giving you a hard dick and a small brain grin to think of where your next meal is coming out from grin i will be very glad if you'd use this energy you exhausting in quoting me to woo another girl in replace of the one that broke your miserrrrrrable life.

now swerve out of my mention to the cage where you belong grin [/s]
Unfortunately, I didn't even waste a minute of my valuable time to read the nonsense you wrote up there which is as weird as a child rapist like you branding yourself a "monarch.

My lovely dog would gain more stares than a local, uncivilised, huffing and puffing silverback such as yourself if you and it were to do a display in a pageant round.

You and your delusional îdiotic league of miscreants are the lowlest bastards tossed aside into the pit of irrelevancy in this section.

Your woes have travelled wide and far even you run afar to try to escape justice and they have come tomake you pay for your atrocities.

You lack dignity to grace my mentions with filth.

Go to your village shrine and cleanse your cursed soul from the rêtarded spirit possessing you before thinking of conversing with sane people.

Fück off my mentions and stay there. League of palace guards. I'm done with you.

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
will be with you soon, trust me.

hope your day was great cool

It's a slow summer day...Money would have made my day fantastic
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by allytinted: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Exactly. You got it right. She died after the movie but twas same year.
Ok. Never knew it was the same year. Thanks.
Where did you stumble upon the news about Aaliyah cos the story don tay (early 20's I guess)?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
LordScent:

Abeg who the op be sef
what's that saying about curiosity again?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexytemi(f): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Unfortunately, I didn't even waste a minute of my valuable time to read the nonsense you wrote up there which is as weird as a child rapist like you branding yourself a "monarch.

My lovely dog would gain more stares than a local, uncivilised, huffing and puffing silverback such as yourself if you and it were to do a display in a pageant round.

You and your delusional îdiotic league of miscreants are the lowlest bastards tossed aside into the pit of irrelevancy in this section.

Your woes have travelled wide and far.

Fück off my mentions and stay there. League of palace guards. I'm done with you.

I guess if u don't mention us, you would have nightmares shey?, Cox I don't see any reason for u to bring league of monarchs into your argument with her member...

Lil wonder why the lady didn't reciprocate your love for her...
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
rafeelly, herzern........ where are you guys now? kiss kiss
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Your woes have travelled wide and far.

Lol isn't it funny? Coming from an abortion like you. Your existence still remains one of earth's worst disaster, dude why not do yourself a favour by jumping into a lagoon (that is if the lagoon doesn't reject such a shard-born like you)

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by JoeCutie(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol
Which other side?

Are you in Jail?grin
So you're still in existence? embarassed

Hello, ma'am
. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

"Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.