Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43843 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Buy Aba made cheesy. Ber√lyn waka waka cheesy
. huh undecided

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SpyGod(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
fairygodgodess:

I'm sure you don't, That's why you can't tell how loud it is... and it's really becoming irritating to the general public...

Easy does it princess. Neyoor is fam !
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
fairygodgodess:

I'm sure you don't, That's why you can't tell how loud it is... and it's really becoming irritating to the general public...

Your myopic opinion can now be likened to that of a public one. Try harder now kiss I will keep deny you the attention you want until you learn how to use the right words.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by abovethelaw(f): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Lol. What a lovely fantasy. But hey, don't give up yet. You could eventually live your nicely conjured dream. Who knows?

It's common Knowledge that Indian ladies are one of the most exceptionally beautiful beings God in his glorified craftmanship ever sculpted. Please when you finally fulfill your dream, abeg notify me make I try my luck as a bad naija guy wey I be. Lols.

Most Asians to my knowledge prefer marrying their fellow countrypeople as against peeps from other countries, especially the black race. It could be for protection from getting corrupted with other genes or they don't want anything to pose threat to their sacred culture and tradition.

Seems this is where I take my leave, I have entertained them enough. I don tire.

Goodnight bro.
do you have sense? when was the last time you had a nice meal? why do every thing about you revolves around pussy?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

Insanity has eaten up the brain of this one and he won't but conclude I'm a married man. Perhaps, you dreamt of giving me your sisters hand in marriage.

Dream on Aburo.

If at your age you are still not married and you are still forming 'youngy bobo' here on nairaland rather than hustling to better your poverty stricken life then am sorry to be the carrier of your bad news...

You are Doomed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

Insanity has eaten up the brain of this one and he won't but conclude I'm a married man. Perhaps, you dreamt of giving me your sisters hand in marriage.

Dream on Aburo.

Wow that justifies my claims... cheesy cheesy

Tell me, a Yoruba boy of 31 still unmarried cheesy cheesy... It only portrays how joblessness and being broke has taken over you....

And to ease your frustration, you come online and type big grammars!!

Tell me, when you sold insurance on commission basis, you taught that was a job??

With your worn out suits and shoes you paraded round looking for an escape route!

Then instead of you to pray and look for a way out, you follow kids of your mates campaigning and looking for Mr Nairaland 50k...

May History never forgive you for being such an a$$hole to your generation angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Too many aqainst just 0ne....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

Dream on Aburo.

Tell me, a Yoruba boy of 31 still unmarried cheesy cheesy... It only portrays how joblessness and being broke has taken over you....

Tell me, when you sold insurance on commission basis, you taught that was a job??

With your worn out suits and shoes you paraded round looking for an escape route!

Then instead of you to pray and look for a way out, you follow kids online, campaigning and looking for Mr Nairaland 50k...

May History never forgive you for being such an a$$hole to your generation angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SpyGod(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

She is a female Nairalander. She contested amongst others in the just concluded miss NL pageant. I gave my love to someone that doesn't deserve it. How foolish of me!

No sane girl in her right senses would dare date a tramp like you. The only thing of value in your life is your pox infested body, a food for the vultures atleast.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by HoneyB10(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Unfortunately, I didn't even waste a minute of my valuable time to read the nonsense you wrote up there which is as weird as a child rapist like you branding yourself a "monarch.

My lovely dog would gain more stares than a local, uncivilised, huffing and puffing silverback such as yourself if you and it were to do a display in a pageant round.

You and your delusional îdiotic league of miscreants are the lowlest bastards tossed aside into the pit of irrelevancy in this section.

Your woes have travelled wide and far even you run afar to try to escape justice and they have come tomake you pay for your atrocities.

You lack dignity to grace my mentions with filth.

Go to your village shrine and cleanse your cursed soul from the rêtarded spirit possessing you before thinking of conversing with sane people.

Fück off my mentions and stay there. League of palace guards. I'm done with you.

Clap for yourself, for your mind now you just make sense. I don't want to insult you
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
notoriousDIG:

If at your age you are still not married and you are still forming 'youngy bobo' here on nairaland rather than hustling to better your poverty stricken life then am sorry to be the carrier of your bad news...

You are Doomed.
MBush:

Then instead of you to pray and look for a way out, you follow kids of your mates campaigning and looking for Mr Nairaland 50k...
notoriousDIG:

You are Doomed.

So, Neyoor is no more a married person but a 31 year old dude. kiss kiss Try harder now....

May your enemies be confused just as these frustrated wankers.......... SpyGod, Lordscent, won't you say Amen to this ?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Longman6(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=Sexytemi post=47973283]

Any Good novel that keeps me glued to it till I'm thru reading it, but I don't do romance.
HOW DO I SEND THEM?you studying political science??

Lol, you might be right thou....

I just tried the site u gave me, I saw Sidney Sheldon's collection, but it seems I'll have to download the whole collections and not just the books I haven't read, because to be Frank I've read almost all the books in that
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
MBu.sh:

Here we goooooo....

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

Your myopic opinion can now be likened to that of a public one. Try harder now kiss I will keep deny you the attention you want until you learn how to use the right words.

The almighty grammarian doesn't know about present continuous tenses in English cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go back to selling insurance, you will be rich when you are 80 years cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile it is....

I will keep denying you the attention.... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SpyGod(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
FuhckYhu:
Too many aqainst just 0ne....

dare he asker for it. Ontop how he's been drained with words from lezz and tsom all day, he still thinks he has the gut to open that his halitosis hub and spew nonsense on the thread.....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
So true cool
trust me princess..
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
MizMyColi, never knew you still enjoy threads like this. See how you just tanda dey view since afternoon. Choi! grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by mhisbliss(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
Mhisbliss..lets not derail the other thread...i promise to give a shoutout this night!cheesy...if you had a diary i'll stalk youcry..how about thatgrin
aight babe grin no dairies it's time consuming, and i saw yours through followings, i didn't know there was even a library section till i saw your update i read it and i think its interesting, i found out dauntless reads it too.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
MBush:

Then instead of you to pray and look for a way out, you follow kids online, campaigning and looking for Mr Nairaland 50k...

My choice of words has rendered this one incapacitated and he was so confused that he won't but likened me to a 31 years old man
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord, aka mr betrayed, aka lover boy, aka scumbag.

i just d observe u, d gal wey betray u no even care.... i blame it on ur upbringing, not ur fault shaa...
goan commit sucide for all i care...ediot

cc StunchLord

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by abovethelaw(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

So, Neyoor is no more a married person but a 31 year old dude. kiss kiss Try harder now....

May your enemies be confused just as these frustrated wankers.......... SpyGod, Lordscent, won't you say Amen to this ?
neyoor clear the way. I hope fyenestboi is seeing this?

talk to your campaign manager
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheesygrincheesy ehnehn, na now the real show just start

makydebbie Amebo! What is u doing here?

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by celfie: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mtcheew... Dry thread

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SpyGod(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2016

m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
MBush:

The almighty grammarian doesn't know about present continuous tenses in English cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go back to selling insurance, you will be rich when you are 80 years cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile it is....

I will keep denying you the attention.... wink wink

I like that accolade. To even think that it is coming from an antagonist makes it a unique one to behold. kiss kiss
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by abovethelaw(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Plz I can't find that doit, the op of this thread

a wasted sperm
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
abovethelaw:

lols..... fyenestboi indeed.... kiss kiss
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

My choice of words has rendered this one incapacitated and he was so confused that he won't but likened me to a 31 years old man
I just corrected you few mins ago...

Can't you throw disses at me again??.... are you now scared OLd Neyoo

A time will come, when we will contribute for your upkeep in this forum!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or you take the easy way out and commit suicide cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by makydebbie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
aight babe grin no dairies it's time consuming, and i saw yours through followings, i didn't know there was even a library section till i saw your update i read it and i think its interesting, i found out dauntless reads it too.
yes...i'm flattered thanks dearwink..i wont forget tonight dear..dauntless15 where are you..i don miss you oocry
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SpyGod(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Donpoker9:
StunchLord, aka mr betrayed, aka lover boy, aka scumbag.

i just d observe u, d gal wey betray u no even care....
i blame it on ur upbringing, not ur fault shaa...

goan commit sucide for all i care...ediot

cc StunchLord

No dont blame him poka, stunchlord had a very traumatized upbringing. It was so hard for him when he knew the gateman was actually his biological father....Poor boy, cry baby
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
abovethelaw:

Hey, this has nuffin to do with
the NL contest at hand...So Stop that!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by fairygodgodess(f): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

The right word Which is you being a nuisance in this forum or the one which is at 31 you're still struggling to get your priorities right.....Smh at the shame you've become at 31...

I don't really have time for nuisances like you today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.