Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (68133 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Palacedaughter(f): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Cute face
Sound brain
Nice smell

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by balancediet(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
No Shaking bro, i gat ur back. dont know much about that voting package tho.
obiorathesubtle:
grin Make I add you for BBM baba..

Hafa na? I for like make you vote some niggaz for me o.. Is that cool?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by obiorathesubtle: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
balancediet:
No Shaking bro, i gat ur back. dont know much about that voting package tho.
Haha.. Make I hook you up..

Go this link www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/20

Then type..

I vote

Fynestboi

Vizkiz

Falconey

Iamkingzlee

Cc:NLjega

cool That's all boss.. Make I add you for BBM sef

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by balancediet(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Done. Voted, hope say dem govt nor go be like APC level sha
obiorathesubtle:
Haha.. Make I hook you up..

Go this link www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/20

Then type..

I vote

Fynestboi

Vizkiz

Falconey

Iamkingzlee

Cc:NLjega

cool That's all boss.. Make I add you for BBM sef

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by obiorathesubtle: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
balancediet:
Done. Voted, hope say dem govt nor go be like APC level sha
**in asari dokubo voice**

Dem no fit undecided grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by 007Nasky(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
...cute face, flat tommy, no mbaji(gud leg n tall), natural completion(fair or dark), gud hygiene,9ce voice, RESPECT, gud brain, slight boy leg( nt a must)...
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Longman6(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Give me a girl like Hillary Clinton, intelligence is number 1, character is two, drive is 3, prayerful is 4, go getter is 5, beauty is 6

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iyke1989(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Its all about that perfect curves up down and sideways and throw in a lil abs and pretty face...but mostly, that ass must be thick.. no jonzing...ass so rhythmical one move looks like Donjazzy's beat..
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by handsam(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Okay.. I'll only type this once.. So pay attention..

1. Bress! You know the kinda bress that if you see it, the saliva in your mouth will change taste? That type that forms ontop the bra? Aszin.. The cleavage is too good to be true? Brown, succulent, kinda sweaty..Yes.. That type..

2. Yansh! I'm talking about the TALKING DRUM! Yess! Guys go understand.. You're in a bus minding your business, suddenly your eyes catch one kind very noisy yansh(I'm not talking about mess).. Aszin the kind of yansh that makes the whole world silent.. The BRUGUTUU BRUGUTUU BRAGADAA motion.. Chai.. Punchlines yansh cool.. Everything is just shaking uncontrollably like she didn't wear pant.. And you're just there dumbfounded like.. "What have I....." shocked shocked shocked

3. Then there's the hips.. Get Wide hips and I'll give you the documents to my grandfather's land..

grin grin grin

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by terrymason(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
Drop itcheesy
hey!
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
terrymason:
hey!
Terrysad
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by terrymason(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
Terrysad
lolx! Hope u gr8t?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
terrymason:
lolx! Hope u gr8t?
Yea, am cool, are you through with service?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by terrymason(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yea, am cool, are you through with service?
send me chat on wtap
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Prechicliff(f): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
fashion sense... there's nothing like a well dressed man

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sense of humor..physical attributes maybe their biceps..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
the height.. Complexion (i have a thing for black tall guys) ... His body structure i love huge guys ... I love em with lovely beards okbye

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
What undecided undecided the only thing you dudes admire in the femal sex, is her body undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Berlyn:
the height.. Complexion (i have a thing for black tall guys) ... His body structure i love huge guys ... I love em with lovely beards okbye
Thatsss me with an additional 20-inchhh konndoo!
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What undecided undecided they only thing you dudes admire in the femal sex, is her body undecided undecided
Not mee!

Her Honeypot!-- fess things fesst!

Her character!

Goodd coookk

Goodd fucckking !

e.t c!
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
BlackAnus:
Not mee!

Her Honeypot!-- fess things fesst!

Her character!

Goodd coookk

Goodd fucckking !

e.t c!
undecided
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided
Are u stilll angryyy cos I dennied u of my 20-inch konndoo

Am confused
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by carexy(f): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2016
iyke1989:
Its all about that perfect curves up down and sideways and throw in a lil abs and pretty face...but mostly, that ass must be thick.. no jonzing...ass so rhythmical one move looks like Donjazzy's beat..

Na wa o easy bro.
I pray ur wife is endowed like this o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Dannidom(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy Intellect nko?
she can be nurtured to improve intellectually

I stand with the niggur
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by abbeyology88(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Na simple thing I find attractive in a lady.

When a girl looks so innocent (SU type) but gossip goes around about her that she's a good and coded deek rider shocked

Omo, if I see her lasan mehn, I fit do anything to get her cos na dat thing I like to hear which I like pass (find attractive).

If she like make she no get breast (if nippools are visible, am okay), ukwu, abi figure 8/9, e no concern me

*purpose to satisfy the body first*

*Then good riddance after*

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iyke1989(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
carexy:

Na wa o easy bro.
I pray ur wife is endowed like this o.
hehehehe. grin..wat u doing here??.... That "wife" is u nah....I just described u up thurr wink
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by carexy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
iyke1989:
hehehehe. grin..wat u doing here??.... That "wife" is u nah....I just described u up thurr wink
ur quote brought me here lolz. OK o husband fa.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by absool(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
ass breasts tight puzzy fuking experience

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iyke1989(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
carexy:

ur quote brought me here lolz. OK o husband fa.
awwwww....say husband again...wanna have that tingling sensation grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by carexy(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2016
iyke1989:
awwwww....say husband again...wanna have that tingling sensation grin
tingling sensation kwa... nna giri ya nwayo o... but all the same husband lolz.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
I love it when a guy speaks fluently especially english, deep but clear voice and well defined muscular shoulders
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
jeenah:
I love it when a guy speaks fluently especially english(√ Check)

, deep but clear voice (√√ double check)

and well defined muscular shoulders(√√√ Triple check)
*Yawns*

Why have you called me here? cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.