Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Found A Wife But ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found A Wife But ? (5265 Views)

Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 2:17am On Dec 19, 2006
Loverboy, why did you bother growing up only to end up acting like an infant?

Comments like yours should be flushed down the deepest pit.

Whatever happened to reading and comprehension shocked
Re: Found A Wife But ? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2006
whatever

you wanted the holiday more,  tongue
you didnt say if he's got a big job with some multinational company, if he's got brothers and sisters to cater for, you just said he's got a job.

Are you sure you werent seducing him to pay for your tickets, i mean you got the guy talking about marraige in just 3weeks haba
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 2:27am On Dec 19, 2006
Did you read my first post very well? Please don't push it!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:36am On Dec 19, 2006
This word Desperate just keep poppin up all over the place. Hmmmmm

you mean this one? cheesy
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 2:37am On Dec 19, 2006
Your name na sorry!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:45am On Dec 19, 2006
lol im just joking boo boo wink

the guy is a complete tosser, he should pay you for the discomfort even, travel to naija? he should first pay for teh insurance
Re: Found A Wife But ? by whitelexi(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2006
I dont see anything wrong with footing the bills 50/50, all this fuss about who pays the bill is just out of scope. It is only the millionaire type of guy that will accept to pay the full bill for u while working abroad. the average fare to naija now is roughly £800 - £950, and i know what that money can do for me in one week grin
I personally will not invite or even agree to 50% for such grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2006
Loverboy, oki then wink Tho' the guy is in the US not Naija.

Whitex, you want me to talk abi? grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by whitelexi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2006
HeeHeehee, now i know where to hold u when u try a fast move grin grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by toyboy1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2006
Hmmmmmm,
an interesting thread. Bills, 50/50,
My conclusion, Any guy worth his own invitin a gal over to his place even if its d end of d world should foot such bill. u can make an omelete without breakin an egg,
He be like say dat guy never find wife, so true.

@rady,
aw r u?? long time,

@Lexi,
Nice to meet u hia again. good luck in ur quest, u know wat i mean, dont u??
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2006
Rady is radiant as usual. Thanks grin grin grin

Whitex!!! Leave me alone !!! grin grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by toyboy1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2006
where u enter since sef
aws school n all dat
is d spain deal still in d pipeline grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2006
@toy boy.  That is why u a toy boy. grin guarantees, i need guarantees. What guarantee do i have i will get lunch? best to pay half and have the same chance of getting lunch than pay full,while your chances of getting lunch does not improve. tongue

silly man, silly boy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Found A Wife But ? by toyboy1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2006
@jammin,
i laugh wen i hear guys like u talk gibberish??
wat lunch r u talkin aint u a man any more.
u pay a one way bill first, n if lunch no come then she sorts herself out going bak!!!
who be santa claus. u no just sharp at all.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2006
u still don't get it!!!!!! i can look at pretty girls anytime by just stepping out the office.
pay half and don't get lunch? mad mad thing that. cheesy
I not paying a dime unless----- Guarantees, guarantees.

I can enjoy a pretty face without paying a dime, and perhaps that is what she wants me to do------ enjoy her pretty face cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Found A Wife But ? by toyboy1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2006
@JAMMIN.
lets get logical hia!!
how can a chick come all d way from God nows where to the USA to show her pretty face??
if u are very conversant with women and their antics, u will know for sure that non will ever tell u that she will come roll in the hay wit u, except u have done it before now. but deep down in their heart they ve concieve the the fact that it will be an inevitable deed.
so my guy, the fact that a girl wants to visit u means she digs ur shit. guarantees or not breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper even brunch shall come ur way.
i am talkin from experience man.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2006
Hehehehehehe. . . . lunch huh? Pay the bills first wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by toyboy1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2006
SURE BILLS VE TO BE PAID BUT THE QUESTION IS WEN
IS IT PAY BEFORE SERVICE OR PAY AS U GO OR PAY AFTER SERVICE?
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2006
lol. . . I think I'll choose pay before and pay as you go grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2006
Toyie, can i call you Toyie? Dont go there about being conversant with women. I became sexually active at age 7. yes 7!!!. and i have been at it ever since. you cant tell me jack about women tatics. i have been there and done that. things i have experience you are still dreaming about. hear that!!!  A woman can travel around half the world to be where you are at, but have no Lunch on her mind. She just might want to Satisfy her curiosity. She can tell you anything you wanna hear, then say she change her mind. and being in the USA you cant do Shit about it.

I now understand why Nigerian men are alway beating up their spouses. They are always being CONNED cheesy
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2006
lol. . . tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by toyboy1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2006
smart chick - meanin if any thing go wrong/awry there wont be a loser rite
funny!!!

@jammin,

ROFLMFAO, men i cant laugh enough, being sexually active @ 7?

"u pay a one way bill first, n if lunch no come then she sorts herself out going bak!!!
who be santa claus. u no just sharp at all.
"

if u quite understand this it surely mean splitin the bill 50/50. but i am of the opinion that a man should pick the bill 100%. but after payin a one way trip n no breakfast/lunch/dinner, she finds her way bak from her purse. shikena. case closed, finito.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2006
what are the chances she will go after the firs trip?

What guarantee do i have i will get lunch?
correct guy@ jammin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2006
If I'm to get things done in my own way I'll go for 50/50! you never can tell if his trying you to know you are the type that 'll contribute to his life maybe Now or in future,

Then again, you might pay the bill but don't be surprise he might refund you when coming back,you can't tell anyway,

Radi love,sometimes 'll girls should scarifies some littel thing! opps did i say littel thing?Emm, big things for the NAME called LOVE  or friends whatever! that is, if you got the money,if No, the things get as be jare grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2006
nice one @ royal

I need a real man not a toy
hmm still thinking about this one -all for 50/50
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2006
Getting the guys worked up huh? tongue tongue tongue

Royal baby, wake up o! Sacrifice? What of the previous sacrifices? Where did it lead one to? Absolutely no where!

No man should test me, 'cause it won't work! grin

I already promised to split the subsequent fares when visiting next time and it wasn't good enough. He should go and marry his mother, not me!

Me, 50/50? No Way!!! grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Genial(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2006
Radiant:

Getting the guys worked up huh? tongue tongue tongue

Royal baby, wake up o! Sacrifice? What of the previous sacrifices? Where did it lead one to? Absolutely no where!

No man should test me, 'cause it won't work! grin

I already promised to split the subsequent fares when visiting next time and it wasn't good enough. He should go and marry his mother, not me!

Me, 50/50? No Way!!! grin

Yeah, rite.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by mukina2: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2006
Radiant:

Me, 50/50? No Way!!!  grin

me too . . grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2006
Genial, yeah right Indeed!!! tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Genial(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2006
Radiant:

Genial, yeah right Indeed!!! tongue

Ok, I'm willing to pay 100%. When are you coming to see me?
Re: Found A Wife But ? by mukina2: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2006
Genial:

Ok, I'm willing to pay 100%. When are you coming to see me?
the queen mother and the kingdom must here this angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2006
Lol! STORY don change! grin grin

Radi, where u @ someone is very much ready to send you an electronic ticket!  wink wink ; grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Easily Fall In Love? / Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.