Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Found A Wife But ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found A Wife But ? (5270 Views)

Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found A Wife But ? by princeonx: 2:49am On Jun 24, 2008
Trust me if he's really into you he'll go as far as getting a loan to buy you a ticket if he's that broke!

What you're saying is just like a guy asking you out on a date and telling you that you'll go 50/50 on the dinner with him! most guys will not talk about it if they can't afford it so stop painting people black here!

you fit don give the guy one yeye attitude and asking you to share ticket $$ with him might be a very ez way to tell you make you waka!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by opokonwa(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2008
Una never start dating yet una don begin bring 'brain' for sharing money.
Relationship is about sacrifices.
If neither of you is gonna be a fool from the same day then perhaps the both of you are too wise to live 2gether.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Gabry(f): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2008
Uhm. . . I think in general, it should be 50/50 but also I think the guy should pay since he is working the girl is a student and she havent earned her own money. If the girl is working and the guy is studying than the girl should pay also so it all depends on them.

But I was wondering, why is the guy so bothered about this money issue? He wants her to go there and if he loves her, he should not bother about the money at all no? Its like he is choosing the money over love.

Just my personal opinion
Re: Found A Wife But ? by amaikama(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2009
@poster!! they are both not serious at all angry Why didn't the guy explain to the girl for her to see reasons for them to split the fares 50/50 and the girl herslve she just been too selfish on her part angry so if the guy cannot send her her fare, that means the guy is not serious abi two pikin wey want taste love and dem dey decide weather make dem enter or not cry
Re: Found A Wife But ? by kalmebad(f): 3:35pm On May 27, 2009
Hell no

No 50/50 here

No sacrifice

I disgree to all that

He has found a wife, He who finds a wife, has found a good thing

Let the guy foot the bill, he is the one who intiated the plan of visit,pls lets not be biased here

No responsible man will wnat a 50/50 in dis case, except where it is out of d girl willing

And beside she is not working but a student

So what happens if she sacrifice her time going, her money and probably herself on the course and eventually d guy no come dig am again, wetin she go come do??

Me, i no dey for dis kind backyard and unserious business.

Man is the head, take charge abi naa for mouth??
Re: Found A Wife But ? by stint(m): 12:21am On Sep 20, 2012
bluenubian: naaaah things might sound good over the phone, but not always are after u meet, u ll be crying about that 500 dollars later. if the guy is serious, he shud be paying the whole amount at least for the first trip.
So that it'll be him crying about the 1000 dollars later abi? shebi na him dey find wife abi? e no concern you abi ? very romantic . carry on !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You / Guys, What Says You To This Pix? (18+) / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.