Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Found A Wife But ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found A Wife But ? (5269 Views)

Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found A Wife But ? by Genial(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2006
mukina2:

the queen mother and the kingdom must here this angry angry angry angry tongue

Er. . . perhaps you might want to reconsider that, princess. We have business to discuss.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by mukina2: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2006
IroroRoyal:

Radi, where u @ someone is very much ready to send you an electronic ticket!  wink wink ; grin

no , make it a ticket by air bird grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2006
How about sending it via DhL muki? grin grin

Emm ,Radi, if i where you i 'll go for AIR FRANCE ! YOU WAN TYR grin grin or KLM wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2006
Genial:

Ok, I'm willing to pay 100%. When are you coming to see me?

Are you trying to get me upset? You think I just fly about to meet guys? I've known this guy from back home and besides he's my brother's friend.

Just screw your shit right now! I'm not in the mood for such crap and don't push it!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2006
Do i say well put?or HYPER? grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by mukina2: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2006
no we dont want it to be hijacked  shocked . .air bird is the safest grin grin grin grin
maybe rady should calm down o wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Genial(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2006
Radiant:

Are you trying to get me upset? You think I just fly about to meet guys? I've known this guy from back home and besides he's my brother's friend.

Just screw your shit right now! I'm not in the mood for such crap and don't push it!

Oops! I apologise with all contrition, ma'am. Why didn't anyone warn me tongue?
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2006
No worries then!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2006
bloodclaaaate!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Genial(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2006
jammin:

bloodlaaaate!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

Is that a battle cry? Or used when the hounds are let off the leash to chase the deer? undecided
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2006
Emm, as RADIANT NO SEE ME MAKE I BEGIN FIND MY WAY!

Radi ,Hyper to night right?

ok o i'm  angry angry 2

Neway CIAO kiss kiss
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2006
Royal baby, no vex abeg. You're everly my person cheesy kiss kiss kiss No go abeg
Re: Found A Wife But ? by mukina2: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2006
she left already air france tongue grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2006
Genial:

Is that a battle cry? Or used when the hounds are let off the leash to chase the deer? undecided

None of the above. just astonished laughter cheesy cheesy
never knew the sunshine can be so "harshly bright"
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2006
Well put from JIMAICA ! tongue

Royal is BcaK vIA AIR FRANCE grin grin[b] ONE WAY NO GOING BACK [/b] wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2006
lmao. . . kiss
Re: Found A Wife But ? by mukina2: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2006
iroro . . .so what do you think of air bird? grin
radiant nor fire me o i beg grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ air bird i'll try that when visiting[b] NASA[/b]! grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2006
GIRLS, i'm off ! KISS YA all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2006
Royal baby, goodnight girl. kiss kiss kiss No follow air bird o grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by mukina2: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2006
lol . .@iroro g'night kiss kiss kiss
@radiant air bird is the safest aaaaa wink grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Genial(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2006
jammin:

None of the above. just astonished laughter cheesy cheesy
never knew the sunshine can be so "harshly bright"

Yes, bro. You don't want it in your eyes, believe me. I speak from painful experience - had to wear dark shades for a week.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2006
Well you got the better deal. its best to wear shades than wires in the jaw.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2006
roflmfao grin grin grin Jammin!!!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Genial(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2006
jammin:

Well you got the better deal. its best to wear shades than wires in the jaw.

Awww. . . poor you. So what did you say?  wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by edmondo(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2006
@radiant,my sista 3wks is too short 4 marriage arraigment ooo,marriage no be beans.
thank Go u cancelled the yeye trip.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by bluenubian(f): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2006
radiant, ur story is soo funny and very familiar, i wonder why guys do that especially igbo guys, i knew this guy and after only week knowing him, he told me he want me to be his wife and that he found the right one. waddaheck, anyways he bough his ticket to come see me, he only spent 2days here, but lemme jus tell u that i was so ready for him to leave after the first day. i had to tell him my psychotic ex is stalking me that it wud be best for him to stay at a hotel. he was really serious about getting touch with ma parents and starting some kinda marriage plan. Phew damn that was close, i jus stop answering his calls after he left, now i talk to him like once maybe every 2 weeks, so he knows mos def that am not ready to be no ones wife right now
Re: Found A Wife But ? by ZuluNation(m): 1:42am On Dec 20, 2006
bluenubian:

radiant, your story is soo funny and very familiar, i wonder why guys do that especially igbo guys, i knew this guy and after only week knowing him, he told me he want me to be his wife and that he found the right one. waddaheck, anyways he bough his ticket to come see me, he only spent 2days here, but let me jus tell u that i was so ready for him to leave after the first day. i had to tell him my psychotic ex is stalking me that it would be best for him to stay at a hotel. he was really serious about getting touch with ma parents and starting some kind of marriage plan. Phew damn that was close, i jus stop answering his calls after he left, now i talk to him like once maybe every 2 weeks, so he knows mos def that am not ready to be no ones wife right now

Lucky guy, if only he knew what he was going to get himself into. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by bluenubian(f): 1:44am On Dec 20, 2006
whatchu mean angry
Re: Found A Wife But ? by ZuluNation(m): 1:47am On Dec 20, 2006
I mean his a lucky guy grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by bluenubian(f): 1:49am On Dec 20, 2006
i hope thats what u really mean, badboy! cheesy anyways he not lucky cause i dont plan on being his girl talkless of being his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... / Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) / Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.