Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Found A Wife But ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found A Wife But ? (5268 Views)

Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found A Wife But ? by ZuluNation(m): 1:52am On Dec 20, 2006
True that, but I'll rather have him marry you than the awusa man angry
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2006
Actually, about a year ago, when I went to the US and spoke with him on the phone, he told me he wanted to marry me. He knows my family and he probably thought I was a "wife material" as they call it. lol
So, when my bro visited him about 5 weeks ago, I called him so I could speak with my bro. That was when he started his 'marriage talk' again. . . lol

He even said he told his Mum that he's found a wife. I hope he tells her why I couldn't make the trip again grin

In one of my e.mails, I told him that I wasn't desperate in going into any relationship and I'm ready to walk out on any guy if he's being an ass, anyway wink

I wasn't desperate but I guess I was trying to be nice n I said "let me see what comes out of it" and here I am grin
I wonder what kind of girl he thinks I am

I feel so good telling my story smiley
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2006
kiss
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2006
Is the basis of a relationship not supposed to be symbiotic? Its just because the likes of Radiant has redefined relationships to connote extortion, lies, downright concoction and falsehood. What is wrong if you pick up the bills at first, you never can know if it was just a trap.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2006
Trap? That shit don't work with me.

Ain't gon' pay to go see some freaking ass that claims he's ready for marriage!

It's my preference and if you don't like it, you can go hang!!!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2006
huh uh cheesy
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2006
so?
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2006
just enjoying the convo nothing else grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2006
I see wink wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2006
lol. . . wink wink wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by IroroRoyal(f): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2006
Yep wink wink wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2006
@ Radiant
I pray you don't lose touch with reality, it's the likes of you who at 50 will just realize that you are still a spinster. Please face reality so you won't be overtaken by events. Mind you whatever culture you cultivate, you are still an African.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2006
Gaywaka, can you please do me a favor ? Can you go play with your 'balls'?. . . You should feel better. Idiot!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2006
@ Radiant
You seem to be too generous with what God thrust between your thighs, where every Man can come have a nice time. Keep it up cos one day I will come across it too. grin grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2006
OK! Darling. I'll be waiting. But mind you though, loosers like you have no chance whatsoever. MUMU grin grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Honeypot1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2006
@ Radiant

The invitee-pays-nothing deal will only work with most guys if there is a money back guarantee grin The terms and conditions must be strictly followed grin. And who was referring the girl's willingness to make such trip as a great sacrifice? It is simply one of the hazards of the game. The guy probably will make the greater sacrifice, givng the girl an all-paid holiday trip to the US without any concrete strings attached, habaaa
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2006
Na today we begin go US? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Honeypot1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2006
Radiant:

Na today we begin go US? grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Agreed Radiant, but did u ever think of inviting him over to Magheru and then pay the bills, that's exactly how the guy felt
Anyway, i can only pick the bills when i'm sure the girl is game

And meanwhile, do u reside in Bucharest, Radiant?
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2006
Me pay for him to come? I did invite him to come over but how will I pay for his trip?

You don't get it. This is the first time I'll see this guy after so many years since he left Nigeria. He wants to marry me and we've been talking rather about this for 3 weeks (then).

If I was your sister, and I had the money to invite him or go and visit him, would you allow me to do that? Be honest and then we'll proceed from there.

I can pay to go see him after the first trip but for this first one, I mean I rather stay single. There are just some things that are not done by me.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Honeypot1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2006
I don't like interfering with the love lives of my sisters. I allow them do whatever their minds tell them. I can advice her to contribute 50% if she loves the guy and knows he is serious, and especially when the guy is not financially bouyant.

And i think the guy was a little bit crude in his approach, he came out explicitly demanding ur involvement. If u were dealing with a gee like me, i can subtly make u pay all the bills including our entertainment when u come over without having any grudge at all grin grin

Never ask me how 'cause i won't let out my secrets grin

and why are u keeping mute over my Bucharest question?
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2006
Hahahaha. . . u the biggest Joker I've met on NL grin grin grin

Yeah I live in Bucharest. smiley
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Honeypot1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2006
Radiant, this is no joke, especially when u fall in love. I've discovered that ladies are complex yet sooooo simple, they are the most amenable creatures i have ever seen. And this is very good, 'cause it helps them a lot as home makers
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2006
Really? You should get to know me. Your perception must change! tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Honeypot1(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2006
I think i should. Do u know what? I like girls who speak their minds, look very difficult and act tough. From experience, they are the best of girls, they are the most committed and flexible in the end. All u need is to give them an overdose of love and i've got loads of it grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2006
That love comes in a huge package that might be too much for you to deliver but simply what I'd desire.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Honeypot1(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2006
I was thinking differently, u might not have enough capacity to contain the overflow grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 12:49am On Dec 26, 2006
Nahhh baby! Trust me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Jezzy(f): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2008
I know this is an old post but Radiant my dear,u did the right thing.He should have paid the bill the first time around since he was the one that invited you.Asking you to pay half is like taking you on a date and splitting the bill with you-eeeeeeeeeeew!What are men turning into?
Re: Found A Wife But ? by banni: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2008
Sorry na old topic but na good one.

Relationship is about sharing .Normally it would be either she pays her fare full and he pays his full when coming the other way or 50/50.

However,this situation is a bit different.He works she does not.But I do sense she might actually be able to afford it but does not want the risk of spending $1000 to find out he is not the guy she wants .Notice she is willing to contribute for future trips!

Remember even if one person pays for the trip there is still a degree of sharing.Chances are he will be the one spending for their going out,food ,etc when she comes over.Same as she should if he came over.

Personally, I would never expect anyone to pay for my ticket to come over thats just not on.But I do expect if you invite me to your side you should be more then willing to foot the bill while I am there.That is sharing without the hassle of discussing such matters.

If I was in the guy's shoe I would delay the visit till he got the time to go over to see her.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by chineyenwa: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2008
since is the man that is inviting her to visit him, he should pay the fee.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by RDynamite(f): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2008
banni:

Sorry na old topic but na good one.

Relationship is about sharing .Normally it would be either she pays her fare full and he pays his full when coming the other way or 50/50.

However,this situation is a bit different.He works she does not.But I do sense she might actually be able to afford it but does not want the risk of spending $1000 to find out he is not the guy she wants .Notice she is willing to contribute for future trips!

Remember even if one person pays for the trip there is still a degree of sharing.Chances are he will be the one spending for their going out,food ,etc when she comes over.Same as she should if he came over.

Personally, I would never expect anyone to pay for my ticket to come over thats just not on.But I do expect if you invite me to your side you should be more then willing to foot the bill while I am there.That is sharing without the hassle of discussing such matters.

If I was in the guy's shoe I would delay the visit till he got the time to go over to see her.

I agree there's a degree of sharing but this dude is very selfish.Why would you start arguing with a girl you intend to marry over ticket? That's a red light for the lady. Besides, the guy didn't say anything about the ticket in the beginning until the matter was brought up.(meaning, he never intended to contribute a dime) As if he loaded my account. Oh well, he hit the wrong target. It's history now, anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating / Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... / Pls Help a Nairalander to Win This Competition (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.