Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (51642 Views)

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
gypsey:
so when is this prayers actually going to be active? When the whole of the so called christians has been murdered? Those who have been murdered will get their rewards in heaven i am guessing grin Right?
God knows what he's doing.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Jayceo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Get this straight.

No body is pleased at the current happening, but this matter is too sensitive to play with, you can't fight for God, he's too big for that, either physically or verbally, don't fight for God.

I repeat may you or your family not be affected by this. So we won't say lets keep quiet
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Ranchhoddas: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Horsesmouth:
Muslims must be allowed to wear their hijab in all parts of Nigeria, to work and to schools, it is their fundamental human right. It is an individualistic right that must be respected by every Nigerian.

Christians should stop constituting a public nuisance of themselves by disturbing muslims at their places of worship.

The fast period for muslims should be respected by christians. So churches should stop holding loud services by blaring their speakers all night during their fasting period. I observed this during the last ramadan. All the churches around my house were holding loud vigils at night, which have now stopped.

So put yourselves in the shoes of the muslims, how would you regard the christians?

There must be religious tolerance. The land is secular. It is what it is that christians and muslims coexist in Nigeria. Let us learn to live together in peace and harmony. The same people complaining about hijab hypocritically holiday in Dubai and comport themselves there. Why will they now come back home and be spewing hatred.

I am a christian not a muslim, but I must call a spade a spade.
So killing them is the answer? God why am I in the same country as these people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by lustra89(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Where is that man called mbaka, and his cohort, they have suddenly gone mute, during the time of Jonathan they were busy spewing all nonsense from high heaven, all the daddies in the Lord and self estimeed Go's (general overseers) you guys have suddenly gone mute I just hate how there members see them as God... Shame on you all.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by anochuko01(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jayceo:

I laugh in Chinese

Its true , underground

What could they be doing underground

Forming a christian police to fight them?
Or gathering all the bodies to wake them up?
Or what?

Be deceiving yourself.

Do you know that too much public speaking of some Islamic teachers is one of the major reasons the Arab nations has so much unrest now? Do you want more blood shed what else do you think would happen if those people talk? has the talking of apostle Suleiman stopped hellrufai? you don't just need to know what happened before Abacha died.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Charles4075(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
One thing I can say is ''Silence Is Golden''.. We all should stop throwing curses at each other.. If they choose to remain silent, it might be for a better reason.

But sincerely, I wish we had radical prophets like ''MOSES and ELIJAH'' now.. Still, let's control our anger..

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jayceo:

I repeat may you or your family not be affected by this. So we won't say lets keep quiet
If you want to talk, i believe AIT shouldn't be far frm ur place of resident.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Jayceo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Horsesmouth:
Muslims must be allowed to wear their hijab in all parts of Nigeria, to work and to schools, it is their fundamental human right. It is an individualistic right that must be respected by every Nigerian.

Christians should stop constituting a public nuisance of themselves by disturbing muslims at their places of worship.

The fast period for muslims should be respected by christians. So churches should stop holding loud services by blaring their speakers all night during their fasting period. I observed this during the last ramadan. All the churches around my house were holding loud vigils at night, which have now stopped.

So put yourselves in the shoes of the muslims, how would you regard the christians?

There must be religious tolerance. The land is secular. It is what it is that christians and muslims coexist in Nigeria. Let us learn to live together in peace and harmony. The same people complaining about hijab hypocritically holiday in Dubai and comport themselves there. Why will they now come back home and be spewing hatred.

I am a christian not a muslim, but I must call a spade a spade.

So the best thing for them to do is to kill?
If a moslem was killed tell me what would happen in this country right now
I doubt you are a christian.cant see through the ramadan statement
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by shamecurls(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Almajiri1:
Their hands are not clean and nobody wants Efcc and Dss visitations.Even the self professed[size=14pt] gate keeper of hell[/size] is mute likewise the once fiery thunder bakare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBliOY0U34Q
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by holluphemydavid(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
I never knew we have spiritual brothers on this forum. grin

Nice one.
LOL u as well as spiritual sister, God bless u sister Benita27 lol

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by 4good(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Truth be told, Primate Ayodele just spoke from the flesh. I m not too surprised. Many of our men of God today dont really understand the Bible. They complain about every form of persecution. Killing of Christians is Biblical as Jesus even foretold this. If you love your life you cannot be a disciple of Jesus Christ. You must not love your life until death.
Tell the Primate to read the Bible very well and stop deceiving the people when he should encourage people to uphold their confession in the face of whatever. The case at hand in Nigeria is a biblical case of persecution and those of us that know what we beleive are prepared for it. God is the one who fights for His children

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
God knows what he's doing.
is that what he told you? grin i mean God tongue, please if you see God next time can you ask for his address or phone number for me, i would like to ask him some thing.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
anochuko01:

Do you know that too much public speaking of some Islamic teachers is one of the major reasons the Arab nations has so much unrest now? Do you want more blood shed what else do you think would happen if those people talk? has the talking of apostle Suleiman stopped hellrufai? you don't just need to know what happened before Abacha died.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
gypsey:
is that what he told you? grin i mean God tongue, please if you see God next time can you ask for his address or phone number for me, i would like to ask him some thing.
I guess you're an Atheist.

Do you want to see God?.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by vislabraye(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Almajiri1:
Their hands are not clean and nobody wants Efcc and Dss visitations.Even the self professed gate keeper of hell is mute likewise the once fiery thunder bakare.

Tunde Bakare and Mbaka are the biggest culprits.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:

LOL u as well as spiritual sister, God bless u sister Benita27 lol
Bless you too. grin
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by HomeOfMe(f): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
greatgod2012:
The truth is that many of them are wallowing in hypocrisy.

Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

They don't want their names mentioned as mixing religion with politics, but when it is the time of campaign, they don't mind praying, fasting, anointing and jumping because of their preferred candidates.

Their silence is truly annoying, not even a statement against the evils from any of them.

And the next thing now is that they'll see this article as an attack to their person, when its just the undiluted truth.

I'm also a Christian o, and I respect those who deserve my respect among the so called MOGs, but I hate it when hypocrisy is mixed with holiness.

When one is supposed to speak out, but refuses to, the implication is that, its either such is in support of the evil done or afraid to speak out, and both are not the attributes of a real child of God.

The fanatics can start attacking me o, but the truth just have to be said.

And please, this is not about their national anthem of "touch not my anointed" ish o, It just the truth.
Especially the so-called father mbaka and our dear VP,smh.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by shamecurls(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by HomeOfMe(f): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
greatgod2012:
The truth is that many of them are wallowing in hypocrisy.

Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

They don't want their names mentioned as mixing religion with politics, but when it is the time of campaign, they don't mind praying, fasting, anointing and jumping because of their preferred candidates.

Their silence is truly annoying, not even a statement against the evils from any of them.

And the next thing now is that they'll see this article as an attack to their person, when its just the undiluted truth.

I'm also a Christian o, and I respect those who deserve my respect among the so called MOGs, but I hate it when hypocrisy is mixed with holiness.

When one is supposed to speak out, but refuses to, the implication is that, its either such is in support of the evil done or afraid to speak out, and both are not the attributes of a real child of God.

The fanatics can start attacking me o, but the truth just have to be said.

And please, this is not about their national anthem of "touch not my anointed" ish o, It just the truth.
Especially the so-called father mbaka and our dear VP,that's the height of hypocrisy,smh.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by davidsgal(f): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Silence is golden
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by dotman4real007(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
this is just the simple truth, he said it all, I don't care about one father in the lord anymore,they are just smiling to the bank with offerings and tithes,even to defend what is taking them to the bank they won't. Open your eyes my people Jesus died so that we can have Baba God's private Number, u don't need any Father in the lord to speak on your behalf to God.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by NevetsIbot(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jayceo:

You are not well. Its people like you that make christianity look weak.

I am sure you are a moslem
look here gentleman or boy, whatever it is. I'm a winner and a christian by Gods grace. If you make any useless and senseless accusations at my bishop or any other certified/verified man of God, you can't expect me to smile at you. And quit the insults.

Don't quote me again. lets drink.... To your health
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Religion as a whole is responsible

One is a religion from middle eaterns and the other Jews

When have we heard Obatala worshippers fighting Amadioha worshippers?

Our traditional religions are the true "religions of peace"
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by NevetsIbot(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Help me as the pastor.

He sounds so bitter.
I wonder what's his deal in it if the others thought it wise to keep quiet. They own thier mouths. They don't babble about everything. If you decide to babble about everything, why should they? ...
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Rozaybb(f): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
AutoCAD Drafter(MEP)
Ability to convert mechanical,
plumbing and/or Electrical design
sketches and standard detail drawings to project drawings
OND/HND in engineering or science discipline with minimum of 2 years
AutoCAD experience.

Applicants living within ikeja and environs
are highly desirable.

Interested candidate should send their C.V to
rosemaryogwulu@yahoo.com.

Application date closes on the 3rd of August 2016.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
I guess you're an Atheist.

Do you want to see God?.
i am not an atheist, i just don't surscribe to all that heaven, hell or big man in the sky Rethorics, how did you guys (so called christians) even knew he is a man (God)?
and why is he letting all this artrocities go on in nigeria?
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I wonder what's his deal in it if the others thought it wise to keep quiet. They own thier mouths. They don't babble about everything. If you decide to babble about everything, why should they? ...
These are the men of God that will force some1 to question their christianity.

He must be thinking that he's the wise one.

I refuse to call him names. grin
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by lionson(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't want to believe this Man of God said all this and if he did well it's unfortunate.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by shearer1982(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
haxorDelite:
but seriously can they fight for God? remember God said all battles are for me
Love That Statement.!
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
gypsey:
i am not an atheist, i just don't surscribe to all that heaven, hell or big man in the sky Rethorics, how did you guys (so called christians) even knew that he is a man (God)?
and why is he letting all this artrocities go on in nigeria?
God is not a man. answer my question.

Do you want to see God?.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by GoodMuyis(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
It Pastoring a large church is that easy, he should go and open a new HQ in the core North like Kano.

On good thing is that Those he mention will not even look at his face
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by vislabraye(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
4good:
Truth be told, Primate Ayodele just spoke from the flesh. I m not too surprised. Many of our men of God today dont really understand the Bible. They complain about every form of persecution. Killing of Christians is Biblical as Jesus even foretold this. If you love your life you cannot be a disciple of Jesus Christ. You must not love your life until death.
Tell the Primate to read the Bible very well and stop deceiving the people when he should encourage people to uphold their confession in the face of whatever. The case at hand in Nigeria is a biblical case of persecution and those of us that know what we beleive are prepared for it. God is the one who fights for His children

You are missing the point. He's not saying Christians should not be persecuted but when theres institutionalized killing, we shouldn't be quiet. Even in the bible, the apostles and prophets of old challenged the authority. Jesus called Herod, "that old fox."
We don't live in the stone ages again. This is civilization. The question you should ask yourself is, " is it it acceptable to kill or destroy properties ?" If not, then Christians should not be killed. Even apostle Paul challenged the Jews who flogged him that he was a Roman citizen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.