Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (51647 Views)

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
400billionman:

That one that is chopping Aso rock rice.

What can he say ?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by MDOLOFU: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Some people disappointed me wit their comments. Do u kW that if Johnson suleman hav been silence tins would hav gone bad? We need dem to join him to speak let us kW u are behind ur members don't just b general overseers. We were told dis government will deal wit Christians I was number dat say is a lie. No see what is happening have they found d killers of that woman is abj? Yet some anointed man of God keep singing praise
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by danypst: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:
Who be Ayodele? angry angry angry Is he related to Fayose? angry angry angry

Does he have Private Jet? angry angry

If not then he is not annointed and so should not talk to God's annoited Men of God like that. angry

oloshi, olori buruku...lol
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by georgecso(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Are Christians immortals? Were Christians not dying under the regime of the clueless one? This fallen world is not a permanent place.. People will continue to die Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, Jewish etc.. The truth is death smiles at everyone... We should be ready to smile back when it gets to one's turn...
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Lukmann1: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
white garments to skul grin
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Do ple waych news again ? CAN and PFN all held press conference concerning the killings..
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Jayceo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
look here gentleman or boy, whatever it is. I'm a winner and a christian by Gods grace. If you make any useless and senseless accusations at my bishop or any other certified/verified man of God, you can't expect me to smile at you. And quit the insults.

Don't quote me again. lets drink.... To your health

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by passthem(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
So should the killings continue...It's not to say they should go fight anyone.But their words would go higher cos they are authorities.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You quoted me previously ok! goodbye
shocked shocked
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by nyabinghi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who da Bleep is monkey sorry primate ayodele. Is he sure of the jargons he is spewing about who killed who. How does dorning of hijab affect his christianity or is he a fool. He is a god of men not a man of God. Let him continue to deceive the gullible ones that flock to him.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by chuose: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2016

Adeboye needs to answer to the Christians for deceiving us into voting in an Islamist Govt that we were warned will plan to islamize Nigeria.

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel warned us all that APC was an Islamist party with Jihad on their mind, but Adeboye disowned the man.

Now we can see that the Fulani Herdsmen are all killing with impunity, so Pastor Bosun Emmanuel was right.

We are all now reaping the deceit we all got from RCCG with all these fulani killings everyday.

If Adeboye is of God why did he not know that Buhari & APC have an Islamist agenda.
RCCG & Adeboye even went as far as denouncing the man that God sent to warn us in this youtube clip.

Adeboye has alot of questions to answer.

Listen to the warnings yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
What does he want them to do? Carry placards, cutlasses or what?
This is what happens when you have a thug for a church leader, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal.
Besides where in the bible did Christ or any of his disciples protest the martyr of Christians. This man just dey beef because he doesn't have big men in his church. Lol
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Nobody is gullible, their silence is the best on this matter, and not to come in the open and say things they shouldn't say.

Wisdom is the principal thing, get wisdom.

What shouldn't be said?
" that we must tolerate and respect each other's religion for peace to reign "
Please go and sleep, your comment is so annoying.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by hatchy(f): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
So their prayers for this country isn't enough. You want them to fight the muslims?.

Sorry Sir!, you sound like you envy these names you just mentioned.

Their silence is the best.
Stop spewing trash if you don't have nothing to say on this matter.

Ayodele just pointed out the hypocrisy in our so called Christian leaders who are supposed to act in the face of this persecution. Prayers without work is ....you know better.

Perhaps you are waiting for God to descend from heaven and solve problems ordinarily I and you can get over with.

One more killing of any Igbo's in the North in the name if religion will see a reprisal of such act.At least the south east don't disappoint when it comes to that.

Yorubas and cowardice are inseparable.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
tochimas:

What shouldn't be said?
" that we must tolerate and respect each other's religion for peace to reign "
Please go and sleep, your comment is so annoying.
I assume you have a church you attend, and a pastor too.

Drag him to make a public speech, is that a big deal?.

Smh!.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
loffyloffy:
what exactly do you expect them to say, than to speak to and encourage the family of the bereaved.

Are you saying they didn't do that? are you saying they didn't encourage their church members.

xtianity is not about revenge,carrying banners or castigating people,it's about love

it's not until they shout on the roof top that they are doing something.

The woman that Died is representing God. God will handle her killers not the church..and don't get into your head that they will die or any such thing.

Paul was there when Stephen was killed, and he went on to become the greatest apostle..

God works in mysterious ways

John 12:24 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Stop already.
No one say anybody should carry cutlasses and matchets.
Even primate ayodele never said so.
I use to pass along his house I presume, the wall is all drawn with different kinds is scriptures from bible about love, forgiveness ,etc.passing there alones feels you can hear him talking directly to you.
That a human being can reason like this is so disappointing
Tufiakwa.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
hatchy:
Stop spewing trash if you don't have nothing to say on this matter.

Ayodele just pointed out the hypocrisy in our so called Christian leaders who are supposed to act in the face of this persecution. Prayers without work is ....you know better.

Perhaps you are waiting for God to descend from heaven and solve problems ordinarily I and you can get over with.

One more killing of any Igbo's in the North in the name if religion will see a reprisal of such act.At least the south east don't disappoint when it comes to that.

Yorubas and cowardice are inseparable.
I will advice, you stop making tribal comments.

I am not a Yoruba person, some of you shld use ur head for once, it won't hurt you.

Are you even a christian?. Rubbish!.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by BABANGBALI: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
No mind dem,dem no wan lose customers from the government circle
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cherishing:
correct

In church you hear the so called men of God claiming another man's child as in ..... "my son/daughter in the Lord" and you hear the gullible one responding "yes daddy or mummy"

Now its action time if he/she is truly your son/daughter what realy stops you from crying out loud over the unjust killings of your sons/daughters across the nation . SMH

One question to them is from the Bible....
Matthew 7:9
( English Standard Version)
Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone?

I still don't why God made me a Nigerian, I don't deserve to be here .

#Angry

Exactly my Thoughts...

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
You speak ma mind really, but the problem of this country call Nigeria are the northerner believe or not
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
tochimas:

Stop already.
No one say anybody should carry cutlasses and matchets.
Even primate ayodele never said so.
I use to pass along his house I presume, the wall is all drawn with different kinds is scriptures from bible about love, forgiveness ,etc.passing there alones feels you can hear him talking directly to you.
That a human being can reason like this is so disappointing
Tufiakwa.

Learn to coordinate the views of others madam'.

You shld go back to school.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by BABANGBALI: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
hatchy:

One more killing of any Igbo's in the North in the name if religion will see a reprisal of such act.At least the south east don't disappoint when it comes to that..
I have been hearing that since Ojukwu ran away to Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
I assume you have a church you attend, and a pastor too.

Drag him to make a public speech, is that a big deal?.

Smh!.

I attend RCCG
Adeboye is more qualified to make that speech than my local pastor.
Imagine osibanjo meekly went for condolences without a single speech
No one say anyone should make an inciting speech.
You can preach peace without being inciting.
Religious tolerance without any inciting statement.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by NevetsIbot(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jayceo:

You see your Life. Quick to jump and say you support winners,how have you and winners impacted the life of christians so far
kindly think and answer that obviously ridiculous question you just asked me.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by PrimorisIndLtd: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nnamdig2:
they have links so they can't shout
don't say what you don't know. God is watching you.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by bezimo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:
It really baffles me...im a Living Faith Member and I must say I'm extremely disappointed in the quietness of Bishop Oyedepo, even more disappointed in Adeboye. Why are they being silent over the persecution of their members? Oyedepo used to be very vocal about nonsense like this but of late he's been rather too quiet

If you are truly a member of Winners Chapel.You should know better and not coming to online faceless public platforms to speak against the anoited of the Lord. If Jesus were in their shoes what would he do?
When John the Baptist was beheaded, what did Jesus say or do? Be careful and guided next time.

3 Likes

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Learn to coordinate the views of others madam'.

You shld go back to school.

You should go back to wherever you sense is to reclaim it back.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by penukz2015(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
God bless you plenty.. #rawtruth
xprezboy:
anybody that preaches harmony in dz country is an enemy of the masses.
the prayer now should be GOD SHOULD DISMEMBER DZ NATION INTO DIFFERENT PARTS.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
tochimas:

I attend RCCG
Adeboye is more qualified to make that speech than my local pastor.
Imagine osibanjo meekly went for condolences without a single speech
No one say anyone should make an inciting speech.
You can preach peace without being inciting.
Religious tolerance without any inciting statement.
Can you force him to do so?, obviously they all have their reasons.

This is a religious matter, do you guys want any bloodshed?.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by PrimorisIndLtd: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
[size=30pt]GOD IS READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS AGAINST HIS SERVANTS. DON'T LET THIS MAN'S COMMENT MAKE U TOUCH GOD'S ANOINTED WITH YOUR HARD WORDS [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by HMZi: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't really know this MOG but he speaks the truth everyone has been avoiding.xtains are been targeted..o JAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.