Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (51635 Views)

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
So their prayers for this country isn't enough. You want them to fight the muslims?.

Sorry Sir!, you sound like you envy these names you just mentioned.

Their silence is the best.

Shey the Bible says Prayer without works is dead? In as much as they are praying, their voice is also needed because secretly Muslim are building a big cage around Christians in Nigeria and waiting for the right time to strike!

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:
It really baffles me...im a Living Faith Member and I must say I'm extremely disappointed in the quietness of Bishop Oyedepo, even more disappointed in Adeboye. Why are they being silent over the persecution of their members? Oyedepo used to be very vocal about nonsense like this but of late he's been rather too quiet

Fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom

remember they all got campaign money from Gej as gift....MOG in deed
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by nigeriagospel(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
So their prayers for this country isn't enough. You want them to fight the muslims?.

are you alright at all? Their silence is the best, remember they teach you to spread the gospel and in the process you are hurt and they say nothing due to their affiliation politically. Most of those men are not what people think them to be,killing of christians in the north not even a word from them instead they preffer flying private jet acquire by church funds .
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by sydneywhite(f): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Mail the cold Fanta to me abeg. cheesy pastors dey envy pastors, no be today e start.
lol, yea exactly
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by aderopodavid: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
The Bible says the weapon of our warfare is not canal I want Christians should note that
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by tayoalone(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cherishing:
correct

In church you hear the so called men of God claiming another man's child as in ..... "my son/daughter in the Lord" and you hear the gullible one responding "yes daddy or mummy"

Now its action time if he/she is truly your son/daughter what realy stops you from crying out loud over the unjust killings of your sons/daughters across the nation . SMH

One question to them is from the Bible....
Matthew 7:9
( English Standard Version)
Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone?

I still don't why God made me a Nigerian, I don't deserve to be here .

#Angry
Am so touched by your contribution. I believe christians need to stand up and take a stand in all these
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Georgeisco2007: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls, dnt misunderstand the man, he is actually making a point. He acknowledged them as strong man of god even above him like he said, so I dnt see where envy came in. It's high time both the church and the activist speak up or we will 4eva die in silence

Benita27:

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by nigeriagospel(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
sydneywhite:
lol, yea exactly
why are some of you so bless with foolishness and the inability to reason logically? He is just saying the truth which is bitter,the body of christ is not one in Nigeria believe it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Senigentle(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
The time has come for the real Apostle of Jesus Christ to b reveal. The true Apostle that preach the gospel and says the truth any time any way without fear of being crucify...
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
nigeriagospel:
are you alright at all? Their silence is the best, remember they teach you to spread the gospel and in the process you are hurt and they say nothing due to their affiliation politically. Most of those men are not what people think them to be,killing of christians in the north not even a word from them instead they preffer flying private jet acquire by church funds .
And you think you're alright?.

When you point an accusing finger at someone, 4 fingers points back at you.

Who told you they're quiet because of political affiliation.

When you want to make sense quote me again.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by obisdavinc(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ayo Oritsejafor talk and u said he talk much, now Adeboye not talking and u blame him. what do u want ?

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cherishing:
correct

In church you hear the so called men of God claiming another man's child as in ..... "my son/daughter in the Lord" and you hear the gullible one responding "yes daddy or mummy"

Now its action time if he/she is truly your son/daughter what realy stops you from crying out loud over the unjust killings of your sons/daughters across the nation . SMH

One question to them is from the Bible....
Matthew 7:9
( English Standard Version)
Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone?

I still don't know why God made me a Nigerian, I don't deserve to be here .

#Angry
Don't worry sister, great Biafra is Loading.... The freedom is around the corner. Biafra is just like the Israelites in the land of Egypt.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
There is no sign of envy in his statement. Those pastors are the ones people see as men of God. They shouldn't be silent on the matter. If they don't speak against the killing of Christians now, how will those in the north be strong in later times ? Should they wait till they start bombing places like camp ? Please, think twice before typing.
Benita27:
Mail the cold Fanta to me abeg. cheesy pastors dey envy pastors, no be today e start.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by 4good(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
You are missing the point. He's not saying Christians should not be persecuted but when there's institutionalized killing, we shouldn't be quiet. Even in the bible, the apostles and prophets of old challenged the authority. Jesus called Herod, "that old fox."
We don't live in the stone ages again. This is civilization. The question you should ask yourself is, " is it it acceptable to kill or destroy properties ?" If not, then Christians should not be killed. Even apostle Paul challenged the Jews who flogged him that he was a Roman citizen.

What is institutionalized killing please? Brother, please talk Bible. As long as an individual, be it a pastor, or church member has not made up his/her mind to live for Christ alone he/she will continue to reason like you are doing. Have you forgotten that the same apostle Paul knew he would be killed at Jerusalem but did not bother because he saw death as nothing.
This was how John the Baptist reacted against Jesus when Herold put him inside prison for criticizing him(herold) for taking his brother's wife. Jesus didnt utter a statement in public nor in secret about John's case and John started complaining. Read the account in Matthew 11:2-6.

Bro, our strength is in Obedience to God, Evangelism and Prayers. God is the only All-sufficient God.. He is sufficient enough to fight His own course. 2Cor10:4.

Thank you.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Wow!, you knw that there is nothing i will say that will change you from being an Atheist, that's the part you've chosen and good for you.

Like i said God is not a man.

Don't let the he confuse you, make use of ur dictionary if you must knw how words are used.

Is a country a girl?, Hell No?, why is it described as she. cheesy
and there is nothing i can say that will make you stop believing in your fairy God, your brains has been washed so much you could not even think rationally.grin any body who does not agree with your sentiments is an atheist. we can still be friends though tongue
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Innomach(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:

If not for the resilience, bravery and outspoken of the earlier Christians, I doubt if there would have been any religion called Christianity today. Do a little research on the history of Christianity, you will be surprised to know how many Christians of old paid with their lives and properties, sometimes to the state just to defend their beliefs.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Innomach:

If not for the resilience, bravery and outspoken of the earlier Christians, I doubt if there would have been any religion called Christianity today. Do a little research on the history of Christianity, you will be surprised to know how many Christians of old paid with their lives and properties, sometimes to the state just to defend their beliefs.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
gypsey:
and there is nothing i can say that will make you stop believing in your fairy God, your brains has been washed so much you could not even think rationally.grin any body who does not agree with your sentiments is an atheist. we can still be friends though tongue
So Sorry that we have different views. grin

You won't blame me, christianity is my path, call it watever you like.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by awesomeDave: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
lustra89:
Where is that man called mbaka, and his cohort, they have suddenly gone mute, during the time of Jonathan they were busy spewing all nonsense from high heaven, all the daddies in the Lord and self estimeed Go's (general overseers) you guys have suddenly gone mute I just hate how there members see them as God... Shame on you all.
you speak as one witout understanding or one devoid of comprehension. Stop wasting ur life talkin trash
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
canDy4eva:
It's a pity that from age 1 till age 100 one does not know that all that years was spent walking his way to hell. The pastor has said it all. Muslims doing what they like and those who are supposed to take actions are mute. Buhari as the president was supposed to release a press statement condaming this killings but he didn't because a life doesn't actually matter to him. Immediately they slaughtered that preacher youths went to attack a church in Niger state why because nobody condemned the murdering of that female preacher. Guess what, before Buhari leaves that sit there will be far worse terrible attacks on Christians. Bet.

Well put. Some people don't just get it.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Danny1974: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Why can't we brake up like USSR Yougoslavia etc why are we pretending to one when we know very well we are not?
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by celestine2015: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
madenigga:
as far as its north d yoruba man prefers to remain silent
Lik seriously, u've said it all..
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by clickwtB(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
All na wash!,subtle and coy attempt to raise inter religious crisis will not succeed.Why are they suddenly attacking Redeemed church members so that VP Osinbanjo will go against PMB!!! It will not happen, the wicked steal away goverment and peoples life&resources and should be in JAIL are trying to cover up their tracks and divert goverment attention BY CREATING RELIGIOUS DISUNITY.IT WILL NOT WORK cool
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by sydneywhite(f): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
nigeriagospel:
why are some of you so bless with foolishness and the inability to reason logically? He is just saying the truth which is bitter,the body of christ is not one in Nigeria believe it or leave it.
o boy park well o
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Forwetinnah: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
bezimo:

If you are truly a member of Winners Chapel.You should know better and not coming to online faceless public platforms to speak against the anoited of the Lord. If Jesus were in their shoes what would he do?
When John the Baptist was beheaded, what did Jesus say or do? Be careful and guided next time.

Oh please spare me...even Jesus reacted to provocation, what's your excuse? That Christians and their leaders should keep turning the other cheek? For how long? When Jesus encountered traders who turned the temple to a business center...what did he do? Excuse you!!

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by dotedote: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
their prayers? na now den start to dey pray? FYI their prayers aren't enough. they shd speak out like they do during election periods[i][/i]
Benita27:

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Codes151(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
They only know how to sell recharge card and publish books every month! Smh
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by ayindeamos: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Silence is golden and it is even the best answer for any fool. You want them to talk so that other members of their churches can be endangered. Pls let Police do their works as we trust in d lord that God will not fail christians in this regard.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by maryjane1997: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
God will fight 4 himself,God will fight 4 him self!,I knw he will fight 4 him self(de same tin isrealites believed in,what are dey nw and hw many christians can u count there)may God be with us and see us through,shalom!!
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by izzou(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Oh please spare me...even Jesus reacted to provocation, what's your excuse? That Christians and their leaders should keep turning the other cheek? For how long? When Jesus encountered traders who turned the temple to a business center...what did he do? Excuse you!!

When next you are in badagry, send me a pm. One bottle of origin is yours.

Nobody is saying chtistians should fight. But at least these men of God should speak.

Imagine, if on sunday, a church is attacked and 80 people are killed, then everybody should just take a chill pill baa?

I just came to read comments here but i had to commend yours. They wont keep quiet when its time to prophesy whether APC or PDP will win

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by rhektor(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
But nobody has asked Ayodele what he himself has done or is he not one of them? Is he not a christian? Is he not a prophet?
All these attention seekers.
Anyway he has spoken the mind of the gullibles they'll praise him for attacking those he perceived to be a threat to his prophetic ambition.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by stanleyaruegan(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
I just want to clear the air by stating one of the major differences between christian and moslem: Muslims preaches WAR while christian preaches PEACE, Jesus Christ kicked against physical wars or battles,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.