Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (51637 Views)

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by striker9(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Horsesmouth:
Muslims must be allowed to wear their hijab in all parts of Nigeria, to work and to schools, it is their fundamental human right. It is an individualistic right that must be respected by every Nigerian.

Christians should stop constituting a public nuisance of themselves by disturbing muslims at their places of worship.

The fast period for muslims should be respected by christians. So churches should stop holding loud services by blaring their speakers all night during their fasting period. I observed this during the last ramadan. All the churches around my house were holding loud vigils at night, which have now stopped.

So put yourselves in the shoes of the muslims, how would you regard the christians?

There must be religious tolerance. The land is secular. It is what it is that christians and muslims coexist in Nigeria. Let us learn to live together in peace and harmony. The same people complaining about hijab hypocritically holiday in Dubai and comport themselves there. Why will they now come back home and be spewing hatred.

I am a christian not a muslim, but I must call a spade a spade.
So u justify the attacks on Christians?your write up.could have made more sense if u condemn the attacks on Christians.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by AndrewFarms(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
am 101% proud of my father in the Lord....
haters can keep hating while God keeps changing our levels......

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
gypsey:
i am not an atheist, i just don't surscribe to all that heaven, hell or big man in the sky Rethorics, how did you guys (so called christians) even knew he is a man (God)?
and why is he letting all this artrocities go on in nigeria?
Because he doesn't exist

All gods are manmade, doesn't matter what name they call anyone of them
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
God is not a man. answer my question.

Do you want to see God?.
what sort of question is that? Is God a secret or a mystery why is God not available for all to see? NO I do not want to see God. does God want to see me?

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by NevetsIbot(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
These are the men of God that will force some1 to question their christianity.

He must be thinking that he's the wise one.

I refuse to call him names. grin
calling him names can't even be healthy. Ive never even heard of him doing something spectacular except talking.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by comos: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
4good:
Truth be told, Primate Ayodele just spoke from the flesh. I m not too surprised. Many of our men of God today dont really understand the Bible. They complain about every form of persecution. Killing of Christians is Biblical as Jesus even foretold this. If you love your life you cannot be a disciple of Jesus Christ. You must not love your life until death.
Tell the Primate to read the Bible very well and stop deceiving the people when he should encourage people to uphold their confession in the face of whatever. The case at hand in Nigeria is a biblical case of persecution and those of us that know what we beleive are prepared for it. God is the one who fights for His children

you are the one that don't really understand the bible.

If the Jews have kept silent, they would have been in extinction by today. but they fought their battles and GOD stood by them.

it is only a coward, dubious person or non-believer, that will keep quiet in the face of persecution
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
calling him names can't even be healthy. Ive never even heard of him doing something spectacular except talking.
I don't even knw him, have never heard that name b4.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
AndrewFarms:

You're not worshipping your god

You're worshipping a man

First, you called yourself son of god

Now you're son of Oyedepo
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Because he doesn't exist

All gods are manmade, doesn't matter what name they call anyone of them
Absolutely!
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by kamalcole3000: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
So their prayers for this country isn't enough. You want them to fight the muslims?.

Sorry Sir!, you sound like you envy these names you just mentioned.

Their silence is the best.

Their silence is senseless.
If you don't speak when they come for your friend,when they come for you, you'll be alone.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
gypsey:
what sort of question is that? Is God a secret or a mystery why is God not available for all to see? NO I do not want to see God. does God want to see me?
He's watching every of ur step.

Have you wonder why you inhale air to be alive?, or how your conception came about?.

It's all God's work.

Have a nice day.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by NevetsIbot(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
I don't even knw him, have never heard that name b4.
see? Probably a wanna be. Not so popular. We all know the original stuffs are popular than the counterfiets
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by khing00600: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
That's the truth even the Bible says the righteous man will be brave as lion, he can stand in from of the most powerful person in the world and say the truth to his/her face.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:

Have you wonder why you inhale air to be alive?, or how your conception came about?.

It's all God's work.

Have a nice day.
i thought you said God is not a man yet you use HE to describe God, see how confused you are? grin
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Yet he watched as a preacher was killed? Watching my foot

Have you wonder why you inhale air to be alive?
Because trees produce oxygen and I give it Carbon dioxide

, or how your conception came about?.

My parents had a mind blowing sex and I'm a result

It's all God's work.

Eh?

Pure conjecture

Have a nice day.

You too

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Horsesmouth: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
striker9:
So u justify the attacks on Christians?your write up.could have made more sense if u condemn the attacks on Christians.

No, I dont justify any attack on christians, I strongly believe it is condemnable.

I admit I should have condemned the attacks on christians, but the intention of my writeup is to take a neutral position ergo my decision not to comment on that.

Thank you.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by francisbiz: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
blackfase:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/29/primate-ayodele-blasts-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-silence-killings-christians/
You said it all.
If not for Christ, these Church leaders are not worthy of being in their churches.
C.A.N IS ALWAYS THE WORST OF ALL, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS TITHE AND FAME.
TIME HAS COME FOR EVERY CHRISTIAN IN NIGERIA TO STOP PAYING TITHE IN CHURCHES; WE SHOULD PAY OUR TITHE TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED AND THOSE WHO ARE IN DARE NEED OF HELP.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
gypsey:
i thought you said God is not a man yet you use HE to describe God, see how confused you are? grin
Wow!, you knw that there is nothing i will say that will change you from being an Atheist, that's the part you've chosen and good for you.

Like i said God is not a man.

Don't let the he confuse you, make use of ur dictionary if you must knw how words are used.

Is a country a girl?, Hell No?, why is it described as she. cheesy
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by BlackSeptember: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Did the bible ask you to fight.

God said vengeance is his, get that man!.

These men of God knw wat they're doing, is not as if they're scared of any1, can a muslim touch Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye in anyway?.
can't you just keep quiet like your so called MOG and walk out

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Yet he watched as a preacher was killed? Watching my foot

Because trees produce oxygen and I give it Carbon dioxide

My parents had a mind blowing sex and I'm a result

Eh?

Pure conjecture

You too
Goodluck, with ur parents having a mind blowing sex to conceive you. cheesy
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by abdulkabirO(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
blackfase:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/29/primate-ayodele-blasts-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-silence-killings-christians/

It is well,u have the CAN ,they can take up all these cases in court,and sue anyone who they feel is faulty,also the Muslims wearing hijaab is part of their religion and it can't be separated,it is only if we have want to be hypocritical in nature thats when we will say it is not part of their fundamental human rights,if the other religions also have their special attire, let them put it on without making big deal out of all these unambiguous issues,I don't believe hijaab affects a Christians in anyway and also the white garment of the cele ppl doesn't affect Muslims in any way,this is part of tolerance,
As regards those that killed someone for not fasting,the police can always fish out and punish them,what they did is not Islamic,so they can't hide under Islam
The issue about the woman who was preaching that God killed in Abuja,it has not been established that some !Muslims killed her and even if they were the killers,the shld be dealt with equally ,i think it is simple,let's stop making unnecessary noise when it comes to conflicts about religion
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
BlackSeptember:
can't you just keep quiet like your so called MOG and walk out
Have you walked out already?.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Pascalin90: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
You are on point dear... Do you know that I have not really thought about this all along?
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Goodluck, with ur parents having a mind blowing sex to conceive you. cheesy

I guess your parents didn't have sex before you were concieved? Okay

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by greatmen: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
But when Oyedepo was warning people where was this one now! I know Oyedepo was always speaking before the election na wetin u want am to do now, medicine after death angry angry
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by NevetsIbot(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
AndrewFarms:

that's the spirit bro... papa d papa

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by BlackSeptember: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Have you walked out already?.
Go away from my mention
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I guess your parents didn't have sex before you were concieved? Okay
You were not the person i quoted, was expecting answers frm him, ok!, goodbye.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Go away from my mention
cheesy cheesy Are you seriously hallucinating?.

You mentioned me man!, did i ask you anything?, how did my comment consign you?.
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
You were not the person i quoted, was expecting answers frm him, ok!, goodbye.
You quoted me previously ok! goodbye
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by bamirotola: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please where is Bakare, he cannot talk now?? Where is okotie?? His english has faded?? We need to wake up, christians are on their way to extinction.....
Re: Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians by charlesucheh(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
ISSORITE!!! What does he now want them to do?? Encourage their members to always arm themselves when going for evangelism or still, they, the pastors should at all times be equipped with revolvers and 9mm pistols!!!! This man is just ANGRY at Everything!!,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.