Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. (2882 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by C2H5OH(f): 4:29am On Sep 27, 2009
Yeah it's a crime, why don't you go and lock him up.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by dgreatrock(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Chikeorji,

you just have to forget the money - i.e if you are still a virgin.

because there is nothing, as a guy, that you can show as proof that you are a virgin.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by posakosa(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ OP, No it is NOT a crime.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by rashmanny(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Always remember that "you can learn to love someone, but you can NOT make/teach people to love you". Weigh the love and decide for youself

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. / What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? / I'm In My 40s and I'm Still A Sexy Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.