Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun (66674 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / OPC To IPOB Chief: Stop Attacking Obasanjo, Tinubu / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by HomeOfMe(f): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I mean, this is a good move by the OPC.

The plan of the OPC is to protect, and not destroy their land. The Militants in the Niger Delta, are destroying their own lands, and his is why i support this move by the OPC.

So let us talk about these militants.

The Militants in the West are a product of two worlds. They are from Ondo State, which is in the West. But, they are the Ijaws and the Itsekiri from Ondo State, and these guys are not Yoruba's, but pure Niger Deltans, who by accident of wrongful map drawing, find themselves in the Western part of Nigeria.

A typical example is Oritsefemi the Musician, who is an Itsekiri, but from Ondo State.

So, we can safely say the militants hitting the Western part of Nigeria are actually Westerners, and so the OPC should be ready to fight against their own brothers.

Lastly, kudos goes to the Nigerian Military for the flushing out,bombing and killing of these militants.
Gbam!
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2016
delishpot:

Brother, Open your ears to hear what he is saying. you should be concerned that the government sent in planes to bomb areas where civilians could be victims too. If they gather intelligence and split themselves into groups and raid the hideouts of those vandals, that would have been ideal.... our military men need to upgrade their undercover and criminal capture skills.
This is exactly what many of us have been saying. Now the bombardment has entered its 4th day . Ppl need to see this issue beyond the issue of Yoruba vs ijaw. Nigeria army has the numerical advantage and weapon advantage why aerial bombardment The air force should only be for reconnaissance purposes in this case not throwing bombs!!!

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by cocktopuss: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Redraw that map and Ondo will no longer be an oil producing state

You think yoruba cares that much about oil?

People are looking for ways to get less dependent on it

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by teapot(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2016
omofunaab:

Shut up, the largest oil producing community in ondo state is the ilaje community.. .is ilaje igbo?
look am a typical ilaje boy! The oil found now in my new town is being explored and what the government did was just tyred the road leading into the oil well and some other major areas but it didn't benefit the the community.... It only benefitwd that our stupid kind..if you see the mansion they are built for this kind eeeee is more verse than the oyinoyin of ebiraland...this same kind buy his way to his crown oh.. When he almost kill his brother oh...this our stupid government eh ...me am among the IBM..ilaje boys militia... If the government and the king refuse our request, forget it...we are also going on war!!!! Almost every day! 59 to 70 tankers or more than will load fuel just like that and we at ondo are still buying fuel at high price on our own soil!..
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2016
modath:

I sincerely don't have any defense for the Benue menace.... It's inexcusable and demoralizing... However i won't feign ignorance and pretend not to know the kind of effect having a CDS from a region will have on its security...

Also, the Ijaws in Ajegunle way back when won't forget OPC in a hurry, I'm sure govt wouldn't want inter ethnic strife , so they had to quickly take charge..
negodu grammar
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by SaffronSpice: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2016
erico2k2:
This is weird, The vast majority of the so called Militant attacks on Oil installations are in Delta,Bayelsa and Rivers state, teh FG never Bombed anywhere there rather are in dialogue with the Militants, and in the Sw they chose to bombard more than 5 communities and I can see some people from that region titillating just cos they do not live in such areas, who knows what the military are playing at or rather the FG,
Your sympathy for these vandals/militants have affected your reasoning so badly that you are even asking why the FG is not bombing the ND LOL.

Those in the ND are freedom fighters while these guys are criminals who are getting braver by the day;they even had the teremity to shoot at the convoy of a state comissioner and were gradually attacking communities away from the coast.

The military didn't just choose to bomb the communities.Pleas were made to them,and CDS Olonishakin gave the directive.

People from the region are happy because they don't sympathise with savages;as for people living in the affected areas,I know they'll prefer the action of the military to that of the vandals/militants.

5 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by excel101(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I mean, this is a good move by the OPC.

The plan of the OPC is to protect, and not destroy their land. The Militants in the Niger Delta, are destroying their own lands, and his is why i support this move by the OPC.

So let us talk about these militants.

The Militants in the West are a product of two worlds. They are from Ondo State, which is in the West. But, they are the Ijaws and the Itsekiri from Ondo State, and these guys are not Yoruba's, but pure Niger Deltans, who by accident of wrongful map drawing, find themselves in the Western part of Nigeria.

A typical example is Oritsefemi the Musician, who is an Itsekiri, but from Ondo State.

So, we can safely say the militants hitting the Western part of Nigeria are actually Westerners, and so the OPC should be ready to fight against their own brothers.

Lastly, kudos goes to the Nigerian Military for the flushing out,bombing and killing of these militants.
This is the major problem with persons like you, must you use the name of a law abiding person as example? Even those that testified about their terrifying experience in those attacked locations remained anonymous.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Tenkobos(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2016
adanny01:

Herdsmen dont live 2 nights in the same place and travel through terrains that is absolutely difficult to track. In the south, the bush is accessible by the ground through boats but the bushes and mountains in the north are inaccessible from the ground. Our army is not equiped to handle herdsmen, special equipment and training must be given to the army.
Are you aware that the army and police were notified of the looming herdsmen attack on Enugu?

Are you also aware that neither the army nor the police did anything to stop the attack but when the youths tried to go after the killers the army and police stepped in and arrested them all?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by months: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2016
YORUBAS AND LIES ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER.

WE HAVE BEEN HEARING IJAW MILITANT BUT NOT ONE PICTURE OF THE MILITANT WE HAVE SEEN TILL DATE.

OK MILITARY KILL 100 MILITANT THE HEADLINE READS, WE ARE BEGGING YORUBAS TO PRESENT US WITH ONLY ONE DEAD MILITANT CORPSE AS EVIDENCE.

IF NOT MAY 100 AFONJA DROWN IN OGUN RIVER. IRANU OSHI!

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by goldman777: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
I totally condemn the activities of these militants. However, hypocrisy is not good. Most of these guys commenting here are the first people to shout that "Gaddafi is very wicked and that he is killing his own people, Saddaem Housenni is bombing his own people in Iraq, Syrian president is killing his own people" ,etc.

My point is this:there are certain responsible ways to sniff out the lives of these militants or stop their violent activities without causing a collateral damage thereby putting the lives of the civilian population in high risk by sheer use of INTELLIGENCE GATHERING. We need to invest in this military technology. We can't solve a particular problem by creating another big monster. Unfortunately, this brazen bombardment will surely EMBOLDENED this militants and ultimately turning the southwest to a war zone in the near future. We can learn from the brazen killing of the boko haram leader and how that zone has been turned to a war zone. Military actions should always be the last OPTION.

Guy u dont have a point i live in d affected community where a 60year old woman was raped to death,a mans ear was cut off for understanding ijaw language,pastors attacked and kidnapped.houses robbed so dont just sit dere in d comfort of ur home typing poo.i abandoned a house i built because this terrorist killed more than 30land lords in elepete in my area.The only language terrorist recognise is violence kudo,s to the military.they shuld carry on.carry go they are fully supported in the south west.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Alvin007: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
I witnessed this yesterday on my way to Lagos, from Ibadan...I saw that chopper fire about 6 missiles..I even recorded it on my phone....mehn..that iish was crazy....felt like Twas a movie stunt...Twas an 'air force' chopper tho.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by excel101(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
modath:

Why did you say so,?
This is a very relevant comment. What did the president did when the Herdsmen attacked and killed over 500 people in Benue State. President Buhari is protecting his own.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by months: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
ALL THE YORUBA RAPIST, ARMED ROBBERS, THIEVES, FRAUDSTERS, CRIMINALS NOW ANSWER MILITANT.

IJAW HATING WONT INCREASE OIL FLOW OR OIL PRICE.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by NwabekeyiSimeon: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
timunstopable:
People will be typing rubbish from Uk and Us giving updates of what is happening in lagos and Ogun

Some that ve never been to lagos but leave in their village will join them

I have stayed in arepo before and I have seen this bunkering activities. The ijaws are the ones sent to the creeks with ammunition where the pipeline is..Also assisted by some yoruba women and men

infact some ijaw women are like the warlord that give orders and even tax some yoruba bunkerers to operate

Baale of arepo is also involved

So the millitants are predominantly ijaws they call the shots

Let me educate some ignorant folks here

where the pipeline is and the millitants camp is some kms away from the residential area..infact you need to take a boat to get there

when there is a fight on ijaws boys they relocate to the creek area as that is their strength

So as military and navy entered arepo they ran to the creeks they ve killed DSS men there before. .So they always feel confident

but that was a tactic from the military as navy as blocked them on the ikorodu water way and in arepo so they were trapped making calls from the creek. Air Force carried surveillance to determine their location and used air power to dislodge them

Every one killed are millitants or women that also aid them and also into the business

But Ibos are crying more than the bereaved. One Ghana Onatisi who claimed to be Yoruba is also crying and want militant to kill his own people so he can blame Buhari. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by gretblue: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
months:
YORUBAS AND LIES ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER.

WE HAVE BEEN HEARING IJAW MILITANT BUT NOT ONE PICTURE OF THE MILITANT WE HAVE SEEN TILL DATE.

OK MILITARY KILL 100 MILITANT THE HEADLINE READS, WE ARE BEGGING YORUBAS TO PRESENT US WITH ONLY ONE DEAD MILITANT CORPSE AS EVIDENCE.

IF NOT MAY 100 AFONJA DROWN IN OGUN RIVER. IRANU OSHI!
E pain am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Brightolanton(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=maxwell767 post=48047497] grin is only in yolobaland and northeast that NA will perform this routine

When they get to Niger Delta territory the will be hovering around the Bermuda triangle.... grin

#for their blind mind they are dealing with ND militants lipsrsealed

Meanwhile I smell civil war... cheesy

Like the Book of revelation said; NATION WILL RISE AGAINST NATION.... Synonymously end time

[/quote
Your comments are contradictory, be clouded and senseless . You said they didn't kill militants but you still smell civil war. If militants were not killed? Who were those killed? And who would like be aggrieved to start the civil war. Let us always pray for and support our federal government whenever they are performing well and eschew unnecessary bigotism and nepotism. Contribute because you have a productive idea and not because you have to exhaust your data please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by months: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
gretblue:

E pain am

I am not a yoruba gay with emotions. i know better than to believe trash press from afonja.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by NwabekeyiSimeon: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
onatisi:
onatisi no dey argue ooo. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hear the situation report of the whole thing later this week.

Get lost, You are actually pained and wish those militants kill more people so you can blame the President. You ran away to Ghana but praying evil for your own people just because of politics. Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by cocktopuss: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
supajizy:

FYI!! ILAJE COMMUNITY IS DONINATED BY IJAWS

Your stupidity is legendary. Silent but legendary. Kudos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by excel101(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
modath:

I sincerely don't have any defense for the Benue menace.... It's inexcusable and demoralizing... However i won't feign ignorance and pretend not to know the kind of effect having a CDS from a region will have on its security...

Also, the Ijaws in Ajegunle way back when won't forget OPC in a hurry, I'm sure govt wouldn't want inter ethnic strife , so they had to quickly take charge..
They would have did same by attacking those herdsmen that killed over 500 people in benue and about 100 in Enugu states respectively.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by teapot(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fedayeen02:
its ijaw land.
are you sure you are okay upstairs?ijaw own ilaje land when did ijaw becomes ondo? **** Or have you forgotten how you people invaded our homes, ****I am from ilaje eti ido! I am a product of "Dede family" ...we cloth this ijaw people,married them and treat them like we are one! Eventually this people just invade our territory destroyed our beautiful homes,rape our girls and their sisters too! This guy no even let me vex..****.they invading my own family house! The invaded all most the whole revering areas and they start coming inland...its God that saves us oh,they invaded the inland till igbokoda Axis the only strong town they didn't invade was the "aiyetoro town" because the town is so strong spiritually and everything.. We all ran to this town,every night and day was battle with this wicked ijaw people but at aiyetoro...we killed the hell out of them..I am even among the guys the killed that dia stupid leader! I smash his ear....stupid mofos! They really tired their best to invade aiyetoro but we strong together as brothers eeeeh before this war die down were people die shaii...me self I turn to a warlord of my own...now they have destroyed my beautiful town and we haven't waken up from that nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Tunagee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

http://punchng.com/military-rains-bombs-ijaw-militants-south-west/

Great news! no bastard criminal would come to terrorize the south west. Awon olosi buruku. let them go back to their state

4 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by maxwell767(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=Brightolanton post=48052488][/quote]if u lack the efficiency of reading and understanding then I suggest u review back to ur academics

But for now I owe u no explanation on my post

And pls support ur dullard govt alone! U voted for it.... undecided
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by SaffronSpice: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
delishpot:

Brother, Open your ears to hear what he is saying. you should be concerned that the government sent in planes to bomb areas where civilians could be victims too. If they gather intelligence and split themselves into groups and raid the hideouts of those vandals, that would have been ideal.... our military men need to upgrade their undercover and criminal capture skills.
LOL.From the information available, the bombings are going on in the creeks/coastal areas which should have been deserted by now.

Splits up and raid the hideouts of vandals/militants on their turf in the creeks?
LOL.You want those criminals to take down our gallant military men Viet Cong style?

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by gretblue: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
months:

I am not a yoruba gay with emotions. i know better than to believe trash press from afonja.
But you are an Ipod gay abi.? Simply you can't differentiate between a gay and a guy.olodo go school u no gree go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by zicoy6k: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
olabukola:
Hope this guy is wrong otherwise
Lies. Totowu and Igando are not involved. I don't know about others.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Brightolanton(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
emitheo:
If OPC or federal govt like, make them bomb as they like but make them no near ijaw lands because our own sef no good ooh... Fight na our surname.
Wierd indeed! Fight is your surname and you are proud to say that on this forum? Education, Industry, Technology, Wisdom, Development or Growth of your region is not your surname? This is what you get when dysfunctional home produce a child.

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by months: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
gretblue:

But you are an Ipod gay abi.? Simply you can't differentiate between a gay and a guy.olodo go school u no gree go.

My brother all this personal attacks are unwarranted.

I am not a yoruba hater, i just want to confirm that militant are attacking the SW.

Show us prove of burnt militant. Just one militant corpse.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by excel101(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
sesaan:

herdsmen don't have camps they strike and retreat
You said "herdsmen don't have camp cos they fight and retreat" where do they retreat to, heaven or Bemuda Triangle?

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by mystmoze(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tenkobos:
It is now clear that Benue State is not in Nigeria.
I de even shame say I com from Benue o
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by NwabekeyiSimeon: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Militants kill people, Onatisi of Ghana and his Osu brothers rejoiced and even blame the President while the Osu taunt Yorubas even when an Ibo man was kidnapped. Fast forward to few days ago, Military retaliated and bombed the creek then Onatisi and his Osu brothers are now crying again and praying the militant kill more people so they can blame the President. Pathetic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.