Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. (10474 Views)

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by flowjoe: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
i can totally relate to some , but some are of point!
#thumbsup op
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Psoul(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Josephokongwu:
.. u forgot something.. WE ARE STARS..

My dear, sometimes it good not to state the obvious. Any person that possesses the above is a STAR
Thanks for the addition
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by MotherOfDragons(f): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello beautiful people of August

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by meelorlah(f): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Not an August baby but I agree with most of them especially No. 4, I had a special friend who used to express himself through poems and articles. Happy Birthday in advance dear.

Happy Birthday to all August babies
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Prinxxdave: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
1,3,4,5 and 9...................... Proudly August born
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by KINGS100(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
you ar on point mod. Happy birthday to us!
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by KINGS100(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
you ar on point mod. Happy birthmonth to us!
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by lizabeet(f): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
I agree with with all this, proudly Augustina. Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by MrPRevailer(m): 3:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Psoul:
Very romantic people. Fall in love with them and you will never wish or dream of breaking with them.

They can easily forgive no matter what is done to them. Tender hearted.

I have seen all of this traits in my life, including this one. Am surprised. Progressively changing the bad traits.

Born August 3*th.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by NegeduGrace(f): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Yes oo... Iam so proud to be an august born,,we re special set of people Strong-willed n #independent characters
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by NegeduGrace(f): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2016
flowjoe:
i can totally relate to some , but some are of point!
#thumbsup op
then re-check yourself bro,,I was born on the 5th-08 n I see all this traits in me duo am working on d anger aspect..
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by flowjoe: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:
then re-check yourself bro,,I was born on the 5th-08 n I see all this traits in me duo am working on d anger aspect ..
lol @ d bolded, u should work more on urself
im also working on that aspect
some are still off point tho tongue
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by superstar21(f): 9:13am On May 07, 2022
You people are totally wrong in some points .
1. They like money ,don't give them material things . give them money they will appreciate it .

2. Don't tell them what you heard that will distablize them ,they can keep things to heart .

3. They like special treatment ,and also they are highly favored personalities but not all the time ooo .

4.they hate to be challenged .

5. In public they can disgrace you in the terms of when voicing their opinion .
6. They can waste things where as fund is available

7. They are too romantic to a fault if they love you .
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Uniquetani1(f): 12:03pm On May 07, 2022
Psoul:
Today, we have once again stepped into that great and special month when many great and wonderful men and women of this world are born.

August is such a wonderful month that it bestowed wonderful characters to those born in it. These characters, no matter how you try, cannot just ignored because they make us the Augusties stand out. There are certain things you need to know about us to help you understand us better in order to flow well with us.

August borns are straight forward from inside, gorgeous from outside, yes- People born in August are stunning, intellectual, magnetic, and attract others with their enthusiastic will power. But wait, there is so much more, you will get overwhelmed reading about their truth, which most people fail to understand.
I myself, being an August born, am going to reveal the unsaid, non-manipulated and unbiased truths that people should know to be in good relations with us

1.They are very private people-they will get nervous if you directly look at them.

They need and definitely need their alone time. It keeps them sane and helps them deal with whatever emotions they may be dealing with, that they don’t want others to pick up on. Leo, being one of their ruling signs, August borns mostly talk to everyone, but only trust a selected few. They like their own personal space, be it professional or personal. They tend to get nervous and commit mistakes if directly being eyed by someone.

2.They are right- no matter what. Deal with it!

“If you would have just listen to me in the first place you wouldn’t be in this situation”. It might hurt your ego, but they know a lot of things, and 90% of the time they’re right. They will argue with you until they get the very last word. This trait of theirs is not at all good for life time relationships, as the partner will after some time would not like to be poked on everything. But if you chose to be theirs for life, you should also know how to handle them without hurting both of you. Can’t help it! That’s the way they are honey!

3.Big time crazy moody- I don’t wanna talk! *rude tone*

”‘When she is happy, she can’t stop talking. When she is sad, she doesn’t say a word.’ That’s a Virgo trait. Every little shit bothers them and they may not say anything right away but their looks will tell you all. Their face speaks what’s going inside them. Read it.

4. They better express themselves through writing

These people lack verbal expression of thoughts and feelings. That’s why they tend to give expressions as answers to most of the things. And people think they are rude by not answering them. Everyone has their own manner of conveying things. If you are associated to them in any manner you should know about it. Or else, get frustrated.

5. Not everyone’s friend.

Yea! He is that one friend who will never sugar-coat anything. Because everyone doesn’t like straight forward talks, an August born doesn’t want to be everyone’s friend. It’s not about nature, it’s about choice. They’re picky and only choose those worthy of their time. But if they love you, they really do. They will give you all they have.

6. Don’t like wasting money- neither asking for it.

Ideologies of a person is what they will go for, if given a choice. Being good managers, they plan their money well and will never get in a situation where they will have to ask for it from anyone.

7. They seek perfection- In everything!

Even a wrongly put toilet roll disturbs them. Not kidding. They can get furious on a simple spill of water on dining table or even if they don’t find things kept in their proper place. Cleanliness can be another issue of fight between you and an August born. Beware!

8. They tend to forget things and people that don’t interest them- “Who You

Although they have a good memory, If things are not of their interest, they will ‘hmmm’ it and ear off. So, if you want to grab their interest, presenting things in a-never seen before- manner might interest them.

9. They have difficulty in showing their pain.

Very accurate it is. Yes, they’ll whine about minor little pains that really feel like nothing, but when it comes to large and extreme pain, both mental and emotional, they won’t say a word.

10. Very easily angered

They can have a high temper at times. That’s only when dealing with stupid people. But also because they think that few things they know are very obvious and everyone should/would be knowing about. Reality is, not everyone is as smart as an Augustie, and they fail to accept this fact.

My advice to us the great August Borns would be to calm down and deal the World the way it deals with us.

Normal people don’t know everything and that’s the reality. Let us stop taking people’s opinions seriously always. So, stop worrying.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I am not easily angered

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Psoul(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:

I am not easily angered
You may be correct.
Some of the traits listed here may be dominant while others may be recessive trait.
That means you will experience some will other will be their in you but hardly experience it or may not even experience it at all.
But can pass the recessive trait to your children and it becomes a dominant trait in them.
Reason why you can have a child the is very hot tempered and you will be wondering where did this child get this kind of life from.
It is from you be the character was dormant in you while it becomes dominant in your child.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by wumi2017(f): 6:35pm On May 07, 2022
August born are d best.. proudly Leo babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

After We Had Sex We Broke Up / Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? / Caption This Two BAE... This Picture Broke The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.