Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun (59928 Views)

Lagos To Buy Surveillance Aircraft To Fight Militants / We Will Fight Militants Spiritually If They Do Not Stop The Madness–cleric Fumes / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by atoleybaba(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
This news is embarrassing....Na when military finish work Na when dy come out to dy beat chest.....God punish oPC...the opc we av now Na moi moi eating one

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by olanshile2016(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
we Yoruba and mouth,these same people will talk to their leg when they sighted the militant grenades

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by oyinkinola: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
...let me take you along a bit, those of you doubt the black african power should come to the reality, in liberian civil war juju perfomed wonder there, samething in sieralone, recently in ivory coast, mali and maiduguri here in nigeria, the warrior is warrior any where round the world, warrior is beyond having ak47 and threating ennocents people, warrior is bon with it!

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by ceaser: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
og2711:
Why not turn to rocket launcher or apache helicopter? Would've definitely been more effective.

BTW, Lions and snakes are terrible swimmers so they won't fare very well in the creeks

Like "Transformers" abi? grin actually that will make serious sense o.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by mayama(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:
Also, President of the OPC group, Dare Adesope who confirmed that the members of the group stormed the community explained why they did to Punch. He said, “On July 19, we issued a 14-day ultimatum to the militants to end their activities in the South-West and we said if they didn’t leave, we will challenge them and defend our people. That ultimatum elapsed yesterday (Monday).

After the military has finished the hard work the yoruba OPC as usual have come out from under their bed bug infested beds where they have been hiding showing us their rusty hollow shests. grin. grin

Yorubas always hiding behind others to fight. That is how they hid behind the north to fight Biafrans in 1967.

Where were they all along? They were issuing ultimatum from ten million miles away. Lolzzzzz.

The militants had been operating since and they were nowhere to be found. They abandoned the communities and fled for saftely only to come out shouting after the military has done the job.

This is the typical behaviour of vultures, always waiting for others to do the hard work then come out to pick the carcass. cheesy cheesy

OPC have no shame at all aswear. cheesy
point of correction the civil war was between biafra and Nigeria, not as u put it
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by HRich(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
I can't wait to see the Snakes that uses gun.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by donchijoz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oya go

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by whizpa(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
@SuperS1panther

Interesting..
And you sef dey use your keypad dey take dem on?
Bros.. No pun intended.. You seem like you are well read and well taught.. I'm just surprised that you replied That dude. The thing is, we are all guided or even misguided by tribalism.. Cos I'm Yoruba or Igbo, it's natural as a Nigerian for me to support my own regardless of how insanely stupid they err.. Simply put. We are all bias.
I know I'm not making any sense but with all you've said, we need people like you to tell other people to shun tribalism, not fuel it.

And I have a question for you? If the fight comes.. Shey you go GBA front..? Na joke I dey o..

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by 12inchDickson: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
sCun:
Why couldn't you take back Ilorin fron them since you defeated them?
it was done to spite the afonjaz by alaafin of oyo...
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by omogidi234(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
OPC members if you turn to Lions or snakes and your opponent turns into biggest Anaconda and swallow you, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Grabs pop corn and a cold soda.

Oya let's counts scores

OPC vs Ijaw

Aka: Elebe vs Alora

Who is winning pls?
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by kirian202: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
thewarrior72:
cheesy grin Ndi yoruba egbukwanu mmadu with laughter...cheiiii
Were's my boy superster1, ur people don score own goal again.....muhehehee
chaiii i don die hahahahahahah.........
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
striker9:
[s]Bad belle is allowed, I see some losers trying to console themselves after there superior militants has been crushed, opc ride on..[/s].

You have no shame at all.

We held our own against the Nigerian state for 3years using bolt action riffles and we never changed into lions. cheesy cheesy

Ordinary minority ijaw militants yorubas want to change to snakes & lions. grin grin grin

They should have turned into vultures honestly, the behaviour of vultures best suits the yorubas. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Perceptor(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

I do not expect Mengistus that do not have any iota of history to share with the world to appreciate history.

The Fulanis were resoundingly defeated at Osogbo and Ikirun and dumped back into our renegade city of Ilorin.

Read up and stop distorting history you no nothing about. Share the history of your forefathers with us. Please save us the usual one that we already know -- group of cannibals dancing round a pot of boiling human being.
Stop wasting ur time trying to explain to em.

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by MorningLight(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
in this 21st century, some idiots still believe in charms...

4 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by stred: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
oyinkinola:
...let me take you along a bit, those of you doubt the black african power should come to the reality, in liberian civil war juju perfomed wonder there, samething in sieralone, recently in ivory coast, mali and maiduguri here in nigeria, the warrior is warrior any where round the world, warrior is beyond having ak47 and threating ennocents people, warrior is bon with it!
smh. Sha use the juju to improve your English

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by striker9(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

You have no shame at all.

We held our own against the Nigerian state for 3years using bolt action riffles and we never changed into lions. cheesy cheesy

Ordinary minority ijaw militants yorubas want to change to snakes & lions. grin grin grin

They should have turned into vultures honestly, the behaviour of vultures best suits the yorubas. cheesy cheesy
Haha just like few herdsmen turn Enugu to graveyard? Abeg it is only Yoruba thread you find your mouth piece with your empty chest beating. When Indonesian thread comes up now y'all will crawl back to your caves.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Justycxx(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
limeta:
Pls OPC don,t do that again Stay on dry land and talk from there forget creeks.
Those guys should be called 'Creekus' God of the creeks.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by limeta(f): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Justycxx:
Those guys should be called 'Creekus' God of the creeks.

yes
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by FreeGlobe(f): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Can the snakes and lions withstand militants bullets? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by repogirl(f): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol! After they turn, they should be captured and sent to a zoo. Clowns! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
striker9:
Haha just like few herdsmen turn Enugu to graveyard? Abeg it is only Yoruba thread you find your mouth piece with your empty chest beating. When Indonesian thread comes up now y'all will crawl back to your caves.

The herdsmen have also been attacking yorubas, they are a national problem especially for MB & South.

They attacked ekiti and Ogun, do you want proof? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by sCun: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nigeria is indeed a zoo

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Alfranco(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
AAlozie:
So guns no fit kill lions and snakes ba? Oya na, safe journey to them
They should know Lions don't prowl around in the creeks or jungle in the real sense. They are savannah kings. Good move though but they will be toothless as lions in the swamps. lol

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by betterABIAstate: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Someone should wake me up when Yoruba stops lying

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by oyinkinola: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
...why calling these people ugandan, they were colombian.....drug pushers! they were pretending knowing nothing like juju, wrereas it was see clearly in their photo posted!
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by fabianiweka: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
it like opc ve so forgetful or they are so dump when they face off with the jaw boys in the 90s in lagos
jaw boys wipe them out
today they won't to turn to snake and lion
let them turn to snake and lion they will end in pepper soup pot
where are they when all this are happening at ibafo and arepo

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Dainfamous: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hehehe plenty dead snakes and lions with bullets holes go full creeks oil soups suppose get limit not too good when brain absorb too much oil grin grin

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
sCun:
[s]
Illiterate chestbeating noise.
and u can't talk outside internet oh! Sighting ur brother militant sef, u go run.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by striker9(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

The herdsmen have also been attacking yorubas, they are a national problem especially for MB & South.

They attacked ekiti and Ogun, do you want proof? cheesy
Lol I don't need prove ,just like I don't need one to know how pained you are and believe me,I feel your pain.An average Yoruba man don't have time for unnecessary hatred because we have many aims to accomplish and if by passing aggression on every thread will ease your pain,then its welcome development Lol at least Seun go make money and also your anger won't consume you faster hehehe Abeg no quote me again I wan chill small

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by ba7man(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
See the Mumu OPC that GEJ saw to give billions of Naira. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos) / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.