Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

I'm Heart Broken - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heart Broken (3928 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / I'm Heart Broken, Wat Do I Do / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

I dont think its over rated. Doing the right thing is much more important than any other thing. I agree you cant force love. You cant just love a girl, just because she loves you. But if you love her, and she loves you, you should be willing to go that extra mile!

I totally adore your post sometimes but i just want u to understand that breakingup with sum1 is rather a Good thing than a bad thing cos it opens ur eyes,is like eve eating the forbideen fruit.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by posakosa(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Dignity or Respect,the breakee won't see none of that while he/she's still hurting,nothing make sense to u @ that point and one seems completely blind to the other parties reason for breaking up.

This thread might help to answer your question: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-320093.0.html

I DO THINK THAT THERE ARE MATURE WAYS TO CALL IT QUITS WITHOUT CAUSING HARM AND STRESS TO THE OTHER PARTY.

Text: "Do not call my phone again you psycho btich 

Voicemail: Theres a reason why I am calling you at 2am, I know that you will be fast asleep. Its over between me and you. I am changing my phone number   

Phone: Hello is this Yinka's momsi: pls tell your daughter that it is over between me and her. She is now fired and expired.

Phone:  girlfriend calls: <rings no answer>
                                 second time <rings no answer>

New girlfriend: You stupid btich, leave my man alone and stop calling my man's phone.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Why question is why go on thumping something that is dead?

There are women that are guilty of the same sin you accuse guys of but you don't hear us create a storm in a tea cup about it.

You lot need to get a grip of your emotions and maybe blame yourselves when it goes wrong.

Okay so the problem is that we get to bash and you guys dont Well we aint stopping you!

I've seen women do worse things than men and if ever a thread is started on that, I'll surely state my opinion. But I still think most men dont know s**t about love . .  real love!!

Women on the other hand are more loving, by nature, and even you cant contest that!!
Re: I'm Heart Broken by amebono1: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
but I dont think there's a man who could truly give me what I want in life

same way you cant give a man what he wants in life, so the both of you are even
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

grin  grin  grin
you are impossible!

grin grin grin grin

Ujujoan:

Okay so the problem is that we get to bash and you guys dont Well we aint stopping you!

I've seen women do worse things than men and if ever a thread is started on that, I'll surely state my opinion. But I still think most men dont know s**t about love . . real love!!

Women on the other hand are more loving, by nature, and even you cant contest that!!

Not all women dear,Some men too are very Loving but y'all have taught us to wisen up.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
I also respect Uju's opinion but im sometimes flummoxed at some of her posts.

I'd like to believe all these display of highhandedness is simply a show.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

I totally adore your post sometimes but i just want u to understand that breakingup with sum1 is rather a Good thing than a bad thing cos it opens your eyes,is like eve eating the forbideen fruit.

I agree with you on this. Totally!

follypimpi:

grin grin grin grin

Not all women dear,Some men too are very Loving but y'all have taught us to wisen up.

grin  grin  grin

But isn't that the irony of it all? We blame you, you blame us . . in the end we all get hurt!
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2009

@ Omo Ibo

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Me ke? Highhanded? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Omo Ibo

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Me ke? Highhanded? shocked shocked shocked
Na so me i see am oo.

Although, i believe you are only like this on internet.
There's prolly a coy, unassuming person on the other side of the computer.

Me i know say you were not like this last year or even two years ago.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Na so me i see am oo.

Although, i believe you are only like this on internet.
There's prolly a coy, unassuming person on the other side of the computer.

Me i know say you were not like this last year or even two years ago.

grin grin grin grin

Well I guess I tend to, like everybody else, exaggerate here on NL, but I do have high standards!!

You didnt even know me two years ago!! undecided
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Uju is a darling jare no mind am.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

grin grin grin grin

Well I guess I tend to, like everybody else, exaggerate here on NL, but I do have high standards!!

You didnt even know me two years ago!! undecided
Ok then, last year.

So you agree you blow things out of proportion?
is taking you and your friends out one of those?
follypimpi:

Uju is a darling jare no mind am.

Me sef kno wna
Na the braggadocio wey i talk about that
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

I agree with you on this. Totally!

grin  grin  grin

But isn't that the irony of it all? We blame you, you blame us . . in the end we all get hurt!

@least we ve managed to agree on sumfing.Exactly my point,is just that we MEN can handle it better than y'all.We can always resort to a
REBOUND
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Ok then, last year.

So you agree you blow things out of proportion?
is taking you and your friends out one of those?[/b]Me sef kno wna
Na the braggadocio wey i talk about that

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

You guys cant get over that can you?

follypimpi:

@least we ve managed to agree on sumfing.Exactly my point,[b]is just that we MEN can handle it better than y'all
.We can always resort to a REBOUND

That's what makes it hurt more. But then it gives us the right to bash! You guy get over it easily, we resort to bashing cheesy

That's fair to me cheesy
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

You guys cant get over that can you?

That's what makes it hurt more. But then it gives us the right to bash! You guy get over it easily, we resort to bashing cheesy

That's fair to me cheesy

Dont fight nature,we r created that way.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Enoyoh: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
Dearie,
cant realy say some thing tangible cos I dont know wat he did.
But the truth is dt if u hear other pple's stories, may b u will feel
u ve nt gone tru anythn at all. Wat eva d case may b, u will get ova it.
Just try n b urself.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Enoyoh: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
Dearie,
cant realy say some thing tangible cos I dont know wat he did.
But the truth is dt if u hear other pple's stories, may b u will feel
u ve nt gone tru anythn at all. Wat eva d case may b, u will get ova it.
Just try n b urself.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by mikesleek(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2009
HI,
I bet guys and ladies have the same healing process. I guess it's the maculine EGO, especially if it was the lady who asked for a quit, that is responsible for the seeming belief that we heal faster from heart breaks, since the guy would naturally not want to show that the break up got to him.
@poster, each fall is anopportunity for you to be stronger and wiser and also be grateful that what ever led to the breakup was in the dating period and not marriage period, which is more disastrous. Just brace up and move on with your life, you are worth more than any guy thinks.

on the aside, you have a nice poem there.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by tokunegiye(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2009
any body with super gule
Re: I'm Heart Broken by StellaN3(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
i cant tell u to take it easy cuz i dont really know
what happend or is this a rhyming poem shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Heart Broken by bilms(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2009
answer to your question,

listen to love songs, i bet u, u will always want to 4get abt your past and hook up with another better guy,

just go find love songs of diffrent kind, both niger and forign, play it over and over again

slow music preferably, listen to the lyrics, think along with it, put urself in the position,

and guess what, go out and hook up in cool places where cool guy will catch u up,

lol

go listen to africa queen, lol,

imagine urself to be the african queen,

if u dont hv a guy, or u claim to be lebian huh, u can never feel d love and your broken heart can hever be healed,

how long will u be a lezz? what can u discus with your lez partner?

u can never get anything better, instaed allow urself to raise above your down fall and feel d love again,

a word is enough for a wise
Re: I'm Heart Broken by DeepSoul(f): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
It's not a poem. . .
Re: I'm Heart Broken by posakosa(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
Deep Soul:

It's not a poem. . .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! grin grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken by mikesleek(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2009
@iice, it can pass for a poem.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by pinkstar(f): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
dnt mind them they are the same everywhere lying and cheatn bastards,bt life must surely go on.tk heart
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Youngpo413: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2014
DeepSoul:

It really is a long and complicated story. He claims he loves me too much and I take that for granted.

I was once guilty of that but I changed and tried to show it wasnt being taken for granted.

I was not an angel. Had my flaws. But when complained about, I see reason and make amends.

We just got back together after 4months of "sabbatical". And in these "new" months, it's been issues upon issues

Mostly from the past. And I bliv in clearing out everythin so we can forge ahead

Unfortunately he didnt see it that way. He saw it as me bringing up unnecessary stuff.

But I knew if they werent trashed they wld come up again. He decided "it isnt working"

And said the love he felt for me could kill him. Claimed he was admitted in the hospital for something relating to his heart cos he couldnt breathe properly. because of me! How does that happen? I thot it was just him being dramatic. But suddenly he attributes everything going wrong to me. because according to him, he cant focus. Lots of stuff

I tried to talk with him and all. . .He just said a lot that can never be 4gotten

We'd been 2geda for over two years. And in all of these years, it was him ALONE.

It's not even the issues per se. It's the manner in which they are being handled by him.

It's not about passing blames. We both had parts to play for where we are today. But it was handled the wrong way.

Thats the heart breaking thing. That sm1 who loves u so much can do and say such damaging things.

He'll come back eventually. But. Dont think I can go back

how far,did he came back?its about 5yrs now.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Youngpo413: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2014
pinkstar: dnt mind them they are the same everywhere lying and cheatn bastards,bt life must surely go on.tk heart

shut up,thats what you get when dealing with bad guys.

Mumu!
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Youngpo413: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Ujujoan:

I walked out of my last relationship because I didn't think it was worth the whole wahala. I never really loved the guy anyway!

abi
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Youngpo413: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
follypimpi:

I totally adore your post sometimes but i just want u to understand that breakingup with sum1 is rather a Good thing than a bad thing cos it opens ur eyes,is like eve eating the forbideen fruit.

hahahaha,na true o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Wishing Each Other Happy Val With Voicenote Messages / Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! / Join Hot Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.